Jake Gyllenhaal: Sesame Street Sexy

Jake Gyllenhaal: Sesame Street Sexy

A solo Jake Gyllenhaal exits a medical center on Wednesday morning (September 2) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old actor is set to guest star in the new production of Shalom Sesame, a Sesame Workshop program that brings the vitality of Israeli life, Jewish culture and tradition to American Jewish children and families.

“Nothing speaks to children and families better than Sesame Street, so the new production of Shalom Sesame is bound to make a real impact on understanding and connection for the newest generation of Israeli and North American Jews,” said executive director Danny Labin. “The project is a platform for children, parents, and educators to explore their Jewish identity, culture and traditions.”

10+ pictures inside of Sesame Street sexy Jake Gyllenhaal

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Oh look. It’s Toothy Tile.

This guy looks gay even when he is just walking through…

…………..not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course ;)

i think he needs to clean those sunglasses!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/02/2009 at 3:47 pm

bubble boy never had a chance at becoming a real leading man in hollywood.

Sorry but I have to comment again,

Look how he curls up his toes while walking!! LOL!!! That is such a gay thing to do!!

The only reason why I laugh is because he wants to a big action movie hero and then he goes out and walks like a ballerina!!
And those sandals!!!
At least wear some men shoes, JG!! ….LOL!!

IT'S A MIRACLE ! @ 09/02/2009 at 4:07 pm

It’s a Miracle!
Just Jared’s post about Jake Gyllenhaal without PR for the beard !

Jake Gayllenhaal has a very thick neck, not hot.

i’m not sure about using a non-denominationally kids show like sesame street to teach judaism is the best idea. if they also will have a special show for islam, christianity, catholicism & buddism than i’m all for it. no one religion deserves more praise or attention than another. it will confuse the kids…

i’m not sure about using a non-denominationally kids show like sesame street to teach judaism is the best idea. if they also will have a special show for islam, christianity, catholicism & buddism AS WELL, than i’m all for it. no one religion deserves more praise or attention than another. it will confuse the kids…

Surprised @ 09/02/2009 at 4:34 pm

So nice to see Jake out without that dominating beard of his. If he would only get rid of her permantly, he could go back to being interesting and sexy again. The whole showmance has turned him into a wimpy, bland and pretengious loser.

@philipa:

Wow.. I never heard that before.. *speechless*
Anyway, I think he’s toothy tile for sure!

he looks older than 28.

@pokeman: he does, he looks at least ten years older.
@Surprised: He needs her to be taken seriously in HW; the ***** has an Oscar.

He looks like a 40 year old monkey.

@Justme24: No one gives a sh!it about beard’s Oscar.
Jake needs the beard to be “straight” in HW.

I think it’s great for kids to learn about all kinds of religions. I don’t mind at all. When you have lots of friends with different religions you just have more parties to go to ;)

Twenty years from now, he’ll look like a tall Dustin Hoffman. Need proof? Just google “dustin hoffman” and search images. You’ll find that Dustin took the same hollywood style “I’m trying to be sexy here” photo shots back in the day.

leslieitis @ 09/02/2009 at 10:39 pm

I used the name of a erective drug so my comment was banned. I’ll redo it without the offending word. So Jakey went to see a doctor. I wonder. Could it be AIDs? Doubtful. What about being preggies? He’s a guy so that can’t be, I think. Maybe incipient Alzheimers? A bit young for that. A STD? Easily cured. Maybe he is in analysis. I like that explanation best. He’s trying to go straight and a shrink is at work to straighten him out.

leslieitis @ 09/02/2009 at 10:47 pm

Nobody seems to like him. I wonder why. He’s relatively inoffensive, I’d say. He tries to be a good guy. He is just doing his best. I wonder what he could do if he didn’t act. He might make a good gigolo. Or better yet, a chef. Then he could be with Chris all the time. Chef is best. He probably could rustle up a pretty good spaghetti carbonara. With truffles of course. The “Julian Child” of the kitchen. LOL

leslieitis @ 09/02/2009 at 10:47 pm

trannydanny @ 09/02/2009 at 10:52 pm

JJ is way behind re Daniel Radcliffe and there is no place to put the latest, so best put it here. Trannydan hates being a celebrity, so he says. He wants to be a SERIOUS actor. So he won’t party any more with the rest of the Potter cast. They are too superficial and get drunk (something he has NEVER done of course, ha ha), and spend their time having fun and being trivial and vapid and worthless and he wants no part of that. So…Trannydan is going into reclusion I suspect so that snappers can’t bother him. He’ll come out of his burrow of course at time to smell the air and see which way the wind is blowing. LOL.

trannydanny @ 09/02/2009 at 10:55 pm

If Tranny wants to be taken seriously he needs to do Hamlet next and then Richard III, just the way Laurence Olivier did. I bet Tranny could limp around the stage as Richard III just fine. And I’d love to hear him shout at the end “A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse.” Until he got too hoarse of course. I’m a poet and don’t knowit.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All