Beyonce: Icebergs Babe

Beyonce: Icebergs Babe

Beyonce leaves through the back door after lunching at Icebergs Dining Room & Bar in Sydney, Australia on Saturday afternoon (September 19).

Pink told the recent issue of Rolling Stone that she’s nothing like Beyonce. She shared,“The best I can gather is that Australia likes their artists to be rugged and raw and authentic, and America likes their artists to be glamorous and a little more packaged and glossy—like the difference between me and Beyonce. She’s beautiful, she’s multitalented, and she lives this jet-set lifestyle. And then there’s me: You would picture me out in a field boxing a kangaroo with makeup running down my face, crying about something that happened a week ago.”

beyonce icebergs restaurant 01
beyonce icebergs restaurant 02
beyonce icebergs restaurant 03
beyonce icebergs restaurant 04
beyonce icebergs restaurant 05
beyonce icebergs restaurant 06
beyonce icebergs restaurant 07

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks great, as usual. Love her dress and bag.

There are more differences between Beyonce and Pink. For instance Beyonce can sing, Pink can’t. Beyonce looks like a woman, and Pink looks like a man.

True to this @ 09/19/2009 at 5:49 pm

Pink can sing, but she is very masculine. She’s purely shaped – no hips, flat chest. So on..

I like her.

Yeah I kinda sorta agree with you people saying Pink looks very masculine but I still like her a lot. She sticks to her own personal style and I like it. And besides, I think she can sing. P!nk is just the so-cool kind of not-girly girl lol. And Beyoncé…..ahhhhhh Beyoncé is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Now that’s a talented artist. She sounds wonderful live. She’s a diva. I love divas ( I’m still not over the fact that Miley was a vh1 diva this year :/ ). Anyway, I like them both. Two longtime artists that should stay in the business. I love Beyoncé’s outfit here. She’s always stylish. <3 Love the bag!

One of the things that I love about Beyonce is that she doesn’t spend her time dissing other artists. Pink is obnoxious and seems to relish in saying and doing outrageous things. Beyonce does her thing professionally and always carries herself with class. Pink should learn that exhibiting boorish behavior doesn’t make you authentic, it makes you an *******.

Bey Season @ 09/19/2009 at 6:27 pm

Beautiful beyonce!!!

Bey Season @ 09/19/2009 at 6:28 pm

Looks Great!!!

Lol, Pink wasn’t be a b*tch.

im so tired about hearing about pink
seriously when was her last hit, like 5 yrs ago?
there is a thing called being a punk girl, but pink is just pretty much masculine imo
she’s 2 hardcore
beyonce looks really good, im not a big fan but i do acknowledge when she looks nice

Amelia tatafield @ 09/19/2009 at 7:21 pm

hahahahahaa omg i totally agreee!

ritesa4all @ 09/19/2009 at 7:48 pm

Beyonce :
(1) Loves wearing dead animal fur eventhough she has seen what happens to these animals before she wears THEIR fur.
(2) Does NOT wear her own UGLY Dereon clothing line but only other designers clothing line. Unlike Gwen Stefani along with her kids who actually wears her own line.

Pink:
(1) Stands up for animal rights
(2) Unpretentious, speaks her mind

ritesa4all @ 09/19/2009 at 7:54 pm

It isn’t hard to look good when you’ve got TONS of money to hire stylists, make-up artists, chefs and personal work out gurus., plastic surgeons, etc. The question is wirh all the fame and money, do you put it to good use. Do you draw attention to a cause because you have the spotlight on you. Pink has taken advantage of this. Beyonce makes sure you all notice her BEAUTIFUL hair, clothes, bags, make-up, fur coat, ASS…yes, we ALL notice her ASS.

P!nk is selling herself short. She’s beautiful the last time I saw her ie 4 months ago?? shockingly graceful ,petite and cute. Its funny how everyone thinks Beyonce is the queen of everything these days. A little research and you’ll find that P!nk earns more than her when it comes to touring.

The dress is terrible! The bag is nice :))

True to this @ 09/19/2009 at 9:32 pm

Ahem, poorly – not purely. Big mistake.

God she just get fuglier and FATier…wtf with all the money she has….Pink is right, she is so fake and superficial.

Dereon? sh!t , b!tch is hungry about money, no cares about her so she creates her own parfume and colthing lines? what a down grade ewwww

Beyonce is so overrated now, she’s starting to look like her mom. which is not a compliment.

I’ve never seen someone still looking fugly after tons of Plastic Surgeries, i mean she had a nose job, breast implants… she should make another nose job.

she is deformed @ 09/19/2009 at 10:21 pm

Ugliest body, fat legs, fat thighs, small shoulders.

Bad looking hair, Why does she dyed her hair blonde? is she ashamed of her heritage?

Halle Berry looks younger than her.

it’s obvious that these last comments were written by the same person. it’s time to be original people!

she’s beautiful as always!

@whatever: Beautiful? Ewwwwww, look at the THAT hair.

Yeah,Pink does sell herelf short. Alicia Pink writes her own music .She is smart ,talented and wickedly funny and luvs CoreyHart who is cute.
Beyonce writes her own music,She is smart ,talented and loves JayZ.

I like them both.they are different,but two strong,good entertaienrs.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All