Gerard Butler Hits Whitney Studio Party

Gerard Butler Hits Whitney Studio Party

Gerard Butler suits up for the 2009 Whitney Studio Party at The Whitney Museum of American Art on Monday (October 19) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 39-year-old Scottish actor dropped by It’s On With Alexa Chung. He admitted he got starstruck by Robert DeNiro and Dame Shirley Bassey, who sang the theme song to the James Bond film Goldfinger (1964).

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler @ the 2009 Whitney Studio Party

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All
Over exposed @ 10/20/2009 at 11:20 am

@Too dull, Fangurls!!: Ok, maybe a little harsh – I don’t see any stories like that around, but GB seems to be dangerously overexposed.(Liked the comment about putting him on probation earlier). He’s in the middle of another whole month of publicity on more LAC premieres around the world.G has loads more opportunities to make a fool of himself everywhere in the next few weeks. Bored with him.

Suite Life @ 10/20/2009 at 11:39 am

-No need to burn your balloon-sized bras outside Gerry headquarters just yet.-

lmao

I believe Camilla Olsen was there too.

@Too dull, Fangurls!!:

i agree that his pr team should have told him that the jokes he makes on late-night tv don’t necessarily work on mtv. my journalist friend is saying that his appearences this week all went well except the mtv one because he was in the company of a female. he hits on women a lot and he’s trying to prove that he’s this great womanizer, like he has to live up to this reputation. but he’s just making a fool of himself.

alexa chung is dating a guy from british band the arctic monkeys.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 10/20/2009 at 11:54 am

Mr. Giggles @ 10/20/2009 at 4:13 am G’s gotta have the Super Size bottle of V i a g r a to keep the party going with his thrilling threesomes.
I said it before (forgive the repetition)—– he’s getting to be ridiculous…

what’s next
A reality show called…. G plus 2
========================
Giggles, IAWY. I see my favorite Scotsman has a good case of Foot-in-Mouth disease. I haven’t seen the clip, but I agree that I like the mystery better than knowing. He does need a good dose of the correct way to p!mp your movies, doesn’t he?
I still think he is sexy as hell but I have never thought he was boyfriend or husband material. I laugh at all the crushed posters today scolding away because he is not what they want him to be.
I’ll be honest I went through the same thing. But then I woke up. I appreciate that he is a scoundrel, luckily not my scoundrel, and an actor I enjoy watching. I do think he is a sexy beast. Trying to categorize him as your impression or ideal of him will always disappoint.
Appreciate what you like about him and then be real. It makes watching him a lot more fun and doesn’t crush any misplaced illusions.

Rockstars of all ages, see Mick Jagger, brag about their sexual proclivities all the time.

In fact the threesome is mandatory isn’t it? And almost passe?

lavender1960 @ 10/20/2009 at 12:05 pm

You know I find it hilarious that people judge actors and musicians by their personal life.

If people only judged by that, Beethoven and Mozart would not be legends. Picasso was a womanizer and abusive to his women. People aren’t going to stop appreciating his work. The flaws of the artist in fact make the art more interesting.

You don’t like the work or the art fine but if you do, what difference does it make what they do when they are not acting so long as it isn’t illegal – consenting adults and all that.

I am not going to not buy an album of my favourite band just because the boys like to get the freak on with groupies even bands where the members are now much much older but still touring and still pulling the groupies. And I am not going to not see a movie because an actor mentioned having a threesome. At least he’s not married. On the freaky scale he’s near the normal range for Hollyweird. How many actors and actresses because they work for Disney or have been locked into the heroic or the good girl box are doing some really freaky and illegal stuff.

Chung shouldn’t have asked that stupid question about 3 some. That’s not respectable of her guest. I have a feeling that GB was doing her a favor appearing on her show. And her way of paying back GB? Not good.

GB looked bored and kinda fish out of water on the show. It is an gross exageration to call GB’s compliment to her eyes “heavy flirting” “want to hook up” etc. You guys read wayyyy too much into a silly interview.

Altho I do agree GB should stay clear of chat shows for a while.

lavender1960 @ 10/20/2009 at 12:10 pm

PS If you only got to movies and listen to music by people who could truly pass your morals test, you are going to reading a lot of books, oh wait, many authors wouldn’t pass the morals test either.

He’s only overexposed to those who haunt these boards and the web 24/7 seeking him out. The rest of the world maybe sees one interview with him in a blue moon.

I just wish he’d be more careful with the quips when he responds to the silly questions he is asked. I’m sure it gets tiresome. But there are some stupids out there who don’t get that he’s being scarcastic and think he means some of the stuff he says in jest. When he is interviewed by an intelligent journalist for a reputable magazine or newspaper article, the end product is nothing like the ignorant MTV etc. things.

In these closeup photos, you can see the scruff is coming back. He’s handsome without it, but I prefer him with it.

@Likes’um young & numerous:

That’s not an old blogger. It’s some girl who wrote an essay and she later admitted she had made it up. He doesn’t need help getting girls as he does get them quite easily. I’ve seen him at work and I’m impressed.

@I’m not buying the gay thing:

You’re right not to believe it as he’s not gay. For the few times he took his mom to premieres, it means nothing. When he tries to bring a girl just as a date there, the fans go crazy and are already marrying them and she having babies. Probably why he keeps his GF hidden and people would be surprised as she’s not exotic, not a model or black or anything, just a regular curvy woman and not even in her 20ies but in her 30ies. She works for him so it’s easy for them to be somewhere together without people suspecting anything.

Yes, and one of the girls during the filming in St Louis was almost 16. Nice!

#99: Still spurring out the same old hate message in anger “Great God Gerard” who can do no wrong, please… that is getting old. I still stand by what I said, Alexa should have never asked that question considering the age group for her show and time slot as you stated.

I do agree with you on one thing though that GB is not funny. He should leave the clowning around at the door before entering to conduct interviews.

You have your opinion and I have mine, must have touched one of your nerves. I’m not going to be childish and call you a name or give you a title though. Continue on………………

JJ, the crazies are out again.

Yes, and one of those girls during the filming of that soccer film in St Louis was almost 16. Nice!!

@Nemo:

What was Gerry to do? He’s a man and they were at some horse show and she was standing so close to him that she seemed to be fused to him by the chest. They were both singles and consenting and so they did it! You can’t blame a guy if he has an easy beautiful woman throwing herself at him. Try to remember that he wasn’t famous when that happened and that he got few of those beautiful rich women who only want an even richer man at the time.

He simply making up for all the times he couldn’t get laid and have the women he wanted. He’ll come out of it at one point when he has a close call, a heart attack or something. Eventually it will dawn on him he’s no longer a 20-something stud.

You’re comparing this over-rated piece of sh*t to Picasso and Mozart, eh? GET A CLUE, WOMAN! HE IS NO ARTIST …. A P*SS ARTIST MAYBE BUT THAT’S ABOUT IT.

LAVENDER1960, YOU’RE GRADUALLY GOING OVER TO THE BAD PLACE! PLEASE STAY SANE!

@@ WTF:

One of those 16 years old who dress up and make them up looking older? When a guy is horny and he has a hot woman coming on to him and she tells him she’s legal, do you think he’s going to look further?

So his girlfriend could be Danielle Spence (the small, blonde, PA of his manager)…they have been seen together a lot, and she is always loving lovingly at him.

Or it’s this sociallite Camilla Olsen (as we are yet to confirm what Danielle Robinson looks like), who was seen with him at the tennis Open a month or so ago, and also in the Hamptons.

Mmmmmmm…..

# 121 said: “Maybe he needs to learn how to really make sure that they’re over 18! Sorry but at 16 a girl should know better than to hit on a man who could be her father, so no concern for her. She’s a **** and in some States and even country, all a a girl needs is to be consenting even as young as 14 to have sex with a man for it to be O.K.”

In some ways I agree, she should know better but there again so should he. In some states and countries, a girl of that age would make him a paedophile/sex offender and he would be placed on a sex register, like Roman Polanski.

a hippo stampede is imminent @ 10/20/2009 at 12:52 pm

now that the phangurls have arrived to defend their lord and savior’s mid-life crisis, there seems to be too many obese ppl congregating on this board. i am only skinny. please quit squashing me. thanx.

Now that would be one black-mail story to look for. “Gerry has under age sex with a 15 year old!” Ewwwwwww……..

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All