Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler chats away on his phone while waiting around on Monday (February 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk recently told the UK’s Daily Record that he’s well aware of the rumors that he and his co-stars are romantically linked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if I was linked to Craig [Ferguson, his How To Train Your Dragon co-star],” Gerry laughed.

“But maybe they’ll come up with a way to say I had an affair with the dragon. Or that I had sex with all of them.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Beverly Hills…

gerard butler beverly hills headset 01
gerard butler beverly hills headset 02
gerard butler beverly hills headset 03
gerard butler beverly hills headset 04
gerard butler beverly hills headset 05
gerard butler beverly hills headset 06
gerard butler beverly hills headset 07
gerard butler beverly hills headset 08
gerard butler beverly hills headset 09
gerard butler beverly hills headset 10

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 729 » Show All
gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 9:41 pm

Gerry using his new phone he picked up at Sundance, LOL. Has he never heard of Bluetooth? No Bluetooth swag about?

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 9:43 pm

@leah:

LMAO . That part of his community service?

Stinkylouise @ 02/01/2010 at 9:51 pm

There’s a new trailer up for Clash Of The Titans,which opens a week after The Bimbo Hunter. I think this film deserves all our support.

I’m ready to ditch Blackberry myself. If he got a new phone and chose Blackberry again, he’s patient.

Each time I get on JJ, it seems to delete part of what I type or my entire comment before sending.

To clarify my last comment I asked if that’s why you saw The Dutchess – because Fiennes had a nude scene?

@Stinkylouise: I’ve seen the trailer in the theather, I like a lot Sam Worthington, I’ll definitively see that movie.

stranger in paradise @ 02/01/2010 at 9:56 pm

@JewelryMaker:
“He really looks good without his d-bag ‘friends’.”
—————–
They’re taking the pictures?

I liked the Duchess but I don’t remember Fiennes being naked in it… he was? Ralph was a lot hotter in Strange Days.

Stinkylouise @ 02/01/2010 at 10:00 pm

@KyrieM: Have you seen the Alice In Wonderland trailer? The film looks amazing.

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 10:08 pm

@leah:

Sorry leah that was not why I watched it, it was a bonus, I love the fact that Ralph played a right nasty shite characterwise though.

@Stinkylouise: Yeah, I’ve seen it but I’m not a fan of the story at all. I’ll probably won’t see that one, even if I like Depp as an actor; I’m going to wait until the dvd.
I won’t sure miss Robin Hood (I adore Russell Crowe) and Iron Man 2, I’m looking forward to seeing them.

cubedweller @ 02/01/2010 at 10:26 pm

Dear Butler
You are looking good today. The Enforcer must have confiscated your cupcakes.
One tiny thing … please remember you are promoting a kid’s movie. So kindly refrain from talk about having s.e.x. with the dragon. It bewilders the kids and repulses the parents. Please keep your d!ck out of the conversation for a few bloody weeks – ok? Thanks ever so.
Your pal, Cube

cubedweller @ 02/01/2010 at 10:30 pm

Count me in for Alice in Wonderland – can’t wait.
Hi to the regulars – waves.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/01/2010 at 10:30 pm

@cubedweller:
ITAWY. :-)

hhmmmmmmmmmmm @ 02/01/2010 at 10:33 pm

Ever notice how he is always on mock phone calls all the time??? Must be calling his PR people and saying…yeah….they showed up again let me pose for a minute and then be on my way. YAWN!!!!

No Cupcakes! @ 02/01/2010 at 10:34 pm

He is looking just AMAZING. The man is a gem!

@cubedweller:

lol, it’s true, it’s a kid’s movie. He should watch what he is saying :) But sometimes I think if Gerry starts editing his words, life will be really really boring for all of us :)

@cubedweller: Dear Butler
You are looking good today. The Enforcer must have confiscated your cupcakes.
Your pal, Cube
- – - – - – -
It’s a waste of time to tell him to refrain from talking about sex. Now, you know he’s childish right? As all the kids, he’ll talk about it even more… ;-)

Looks like the duck is giving him the bird.
Way to go duck!

Acting Actor @ 02/01/2010 at 10:36 pm

Gerry doesnt get around as much as you think he does. Its all an ACT.
He’s a theater geek. Have you ever seen the guy in action??

downlowinfo50 @ 02/01/2010 at 10:37 pm

I like the salt and pepper, and I like scruff, just not on the neck! So, he’s looking to me right about now. cubbie, you always make me giggle!

*hey to the regs*

@AGA:
JAJAJAJAJA IS BETTER TO HAVE SEX WITH A DRAGON RATHER THAN A HORSE LIKE JENNIFER JAJAJAJA

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 10:40 pm

@cubedweller:

Memo From: Dreamworks
cc: cubedweller

Dear Gerry we would concur with the excellent advice of Ms. Cubedweller. Can you behave for a few more weeks and remember, pissing off Steven Spielberg is never a good career move.

cubedweller @ 02/01/2010 at 10:41 pm

So peeps, who’s he taking to Rio? I’m thinking Fry Guy, Apple Core Guy, Freddie Whats-his-name, and Ariel. He’ll leave Grope Girl at home, playing a squeaky chorus of “Return to Me”.

Looks like the duck is giving him – he bird.
Way to go duckie!

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 10:43 pm

Well he didn’t appear to get lucky last night, he was seen at 3:00 am at Fred62, a 24 hour diner in Los Feliz.

How come he is always spotted right at 3:00 am?

However he does look like he needs a belt to keep those pants up……..pants on the ground, pants on the ground, oh sorry I had a brain ****.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 729 » Show All