Gerard Butler: Coriolanus Muscle Man

Gerard Butler: Coriolanus Muscle Man

Gerard Butler shows off his tree trunk arms while shooting his new movie, Coriolanus, in Belgrade, Serbia on Wednesday (April 28).

The 40-year-old Scottish stud will play Tullus Aufidius, commander of the Volscian army, in a contemporary version of Shakespeare’s Rome-set political play.

Coriolanus is actor Ralph Fiennes’ directorial debut (he also stars in the movie). William Hurt, Eddie Marsan, Jessica Chastain and Vanessa Redgrave also star.

This project is full circle for Gerry. While pursuing a degree in law many years ago, the opportunity to pursue his passion for acting came when he auditioned for a stage production of Coriolanus.

Gerry looks like he’s getting back into 300 shape!

gerard butler coriolanus 01
gerard butler coriolanus 02
gerard butler coriolanus 03
gerard butler coriolanus 04

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All

His body isn’t too shabby here. Nice. :)

*thud* Good grief. I know people love to hate on him but that is one fine looking man. :-)

Has he always had those tatoo’s?
I agree about his body, Gray hair not so much.

He just keeps getting better looking. That’s what a MAN is supposed to look like!

The tatts are for the movie. He doesn’t have any real ones.

yesssssss @ 04/29/2010 at 3:06 pm

Thanks JJ!Finally new thread!!!

cubedweller @ 04/29/2010 at 3:12 pm

“Tree trunk arms”! Passes JJ a paper bag – “breathe, honey, breathe LOL!!

Ooohhhhh… Mew. Mew.

redOctober @ 04/29/2010 at 3:17 pm

New thread! Wow! …we needed this! … ay que hombre!

How do I put this?.... @ 04/29/2010 at 3:17 pm

GASP!!!
I don’t…He looks soooo…Look at his…I just can’t…..
Swoon….
**speechless**

MADDEB2010 @ 04/29/2010 at 3:24 pm

He looked awful. So OLD!!!

New to JJ posting @ 04/29/2010 at 3:27 pm

I actually love the glimpse of gray. It makes him look noble, distinguished…experienced…

And, it goes really well with brooding or aggressive moods.

*fans self*

this is so silly but oh so fun!

Simply delicious.

has Gerry recovered from his bout of flatulence?

@New to JJ posting:

It IS silly – but fun, I agree. I’ve been home all day for a change, so I’ve been around more than usual. The posts and pics have brightened my day in between cleaning house. Something I hate to do!

I like his hair the way it is for Coriolanus. He should keep it this way.

gossiphound @ 04/29/2010 at 3:37 pm

@cubedweller: LOL. Pass me the paper bag.

He looks hot.

coriolanus wow shakespeare I didn’t even know that he can read…
just kiding i love the tats

Where has this person been all my life? I feel like a just spied the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Does he really look like these photos or is it an optical illusion??

holy crap! @ 04/29/2010 at 4:04 pm

@How do I put this?….:

“GASP!!!
I don’t…He looks soooo…Look at his…I just can’t…..
Swoon….
**speechless**”
____________________________
EXACTLY!

@Newbie

Some met him said he looks even better in person. I know how could that be.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 04/29/2010 at 4:21 pm

…this guy has made so many bad movie since 300. hahahahahahaaa..

@Newbie @Gerbil – Yes it’s true … he most certainly is more handsome in person, not to mention a wonderful guy.

redOctober @ 04/29/2010 at 4:23 pm

@Newbie:

Does he really look like these photos….

My bf has been at 4 premieres with Gerry in attendance and she says he looks in person A LOT better than his best photo…

Indeed his looks are the best in a long time.

Silver City @ 04/29/2010 at 4:35 pm

The Divine Mr. B. Every woman should have one.

I’ve never had the opportunity to see G in person, but I’ve also read on lots of sites that people who have mostly all say he really is more handsome in person. Seems impossible looking at these pictures.

Somewhere today, someone compared his body as looking like he did in 300. For me, I think he looks better now because he isn’t so big. I wasn’t really into the bodybuilding look on him. This is much better. IMO. Buff, but not overboard.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All