Rihanna's LOUD Album -- Exclusive Preview

Rihanna's LOUD Album -- Exclusive Preview

Earlier this afternoon in the NYC office of chairman/CEO of Island Def Jam L.A. Reid, JustJared.com had the privilege and absolute pleasure of listening to Rihanna‘s new album, Loud. This will be the biggest album for the Bajan beauty yet — for sure!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Inside is a tracklisting of the nine songs we heard. Lots of island flavor, all Rihanna all the time.

Check it out!!!

Rihanna’s LOUD Album — Exclusive JustJared.com Preview

“S&M” – It’s definitely a club banger and the naughtiest song of all! Here are some of the sample lyrics as best I heard them: “I may be bad but I’m perfectly good… There’s sex in the air. I don’t care, I love the smell of it… Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. I like it, come on, come on.”

“Only Girl (In The World)”: The whole room was dancing along! During the lyrics “hold me like a pillow,” L.A. gave himself a bear hug. Funny moment!

“What’s My Name?” – It’s the second single off of Loud – listen to a bit of the track here! “Oh nah nah, what’s my name? …Hey boy, I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me. Oh boy, I wanna really be with you, you’re just my type… You’re so amazing, you took the time to figure me out..”

“Cheers” – The song samples Avril Lavigne‘s “I’m With You” and is so unbelievably catchy! Avril’s “yeahh, yeahh, yeahhh, yeahhh” are prevalent throughout. This song will be so huge in clubs, bars, and everywhere that serves alcohol. Everybody will be raising a glass! Sample lyrics: “Don’t let the bastards get you down, turn it around with another round, there’s a party at the bar, everybody put your glasses up, and I drink to that! … Cheers to the freakin weekend, I drink to that. Everybody put your glasses up… Drinks on my mind and my mind on my money.”

“California King (Bed)” – A beautiful ballad! Lyrics include: “nose to nose, palm to palm, wrist to wrist, toe to toe…Feels like more than distance between us. In this California king bed, we’re 10,000 miles apart. I’ll be California wishing on the stars, my California king.” It’s L.A.‘s favorite song off the album!

“Raining Men” – The fast and uptempo song features Nicki Minaj! There isn’t much of a chorus, but the song features a variation of the popular children’s phrase “eenie meenie miney mo”.

“Who’s That Chick” – Used for a Doritos ad – read more about the song here. There are two videos for this track!

“Fading Away” - A beautiful ballad that likely references her relationship with Chris Brown. The song includes the lines, “Ready for change, baby, Open up my eyes and finally realize you’re fading away. Too late… Running your mouth. So fed up, don’t press your luck today. What’s a girl to do when she’s crying inside?”

“Man Down” – The song starts off with sirens and sounds like a metaphor for deadening a relationship. Lyrics include: “I pulled out my gun… Ra pum pum pum pum. Oh mama, mama, mama, I just shot a man down in central station. Never thought I’d do it. Whatever ever happened to me. Why did I pull the trigger. What am I gonna do?”

Can’t wait for everyone to hear!!

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

another illuminati album

Who gives a flying fig about rhianna. We get you’re being paid to shove her down our throats( thanx for keepin it real) rhianna can’t dance, or sing has no stage presence at all. Why is she famous again? She sucks.

autotune is her friend @ 09/30/2010 at 11:21 am

Rhianna has no clue who she is or what she stands for. Yet she has little brainless twits thinking her sh*t don’t stink. Gimme a break. We need some real talent not some manufactured chick who can’t sing to save her own life.

amazinggggggggggg

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 2:56 pm

@Bajan Pride:

loooove this comment lol

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 2:58 pm

@Too Damn Bad…:

Really dont understand wtf you’re talking about so ummm mkay and naw im really just keeping it real not trying to “save a hoe” (wow really howl old are you 12) and you can post what you want and do what you feel best but do know your little comment will have no affect on rihannas sucess it’ll just promote it and advertise how much of a moronic hater you are.. nor will it have a affect on me thru this computer :) have a nice day

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 3:00 pm

@anonymous:

the millions of people that paid to see her on her LGOE tour aint complaining…ijs :) and shes famous because of haters like you! duh

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 3:02 pm

@anonymous:

oh and to the one who said her fans are brainless I have a brain and her haters obviously have no life but to hate but its cool she keeps you employed lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN”T WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM!!! IM RIHANNA”S BIGGEST FAN!! I CAN’T WAIT TO LISTEN TO CHEERS RAINING MEN AND MAN DOWNA DN OF COURSE ALL THE OTHERS !!!KEEP IT UP RiRi!!!

and all of u haters!!!! why are u even looking her up!!!!! if u dont like her u dont have to let us know! she is awesome!! and if u dont like her deal with it, if u hate her soo much why are u reading her news!!!!????
@anonymus & @ autotune is her friend!

Now..in this photo,rihanna looks beautiful again,good for her!

@ don-ish “versitile original artist of our time”
i understand peeps like her music even though i don’t but thats pushing it way too hard!!!!!
THERE IS NOTHING ORIGINAL, CREATIVE, ARTISTIC OR INSPIRING ABOUT RIHANNA. she is the most manufactured artist out there thats why she makes albums every year because she doesn’t have any creative input. a bunch of songwriters & producers create an abum then hand her the demo to sing over, then a mixer auto-tunes her vocals till theres hardly anything left of her original vocal track and then her label promotes the hell out of it to brainwash you into buying this bullshit!!!!

WHERE HAS REAL MUSIC GONE!!!!!!???????

Looks like Madonna’s ‘Sorry’ single artwork..

lol lol lol at all of you saying this album sounds great, from looking at the lyrics its sounds dumb as hell!!!!!
why does she pay peeps to write such bullshit im sure she could write better lyrics herself.

Gisele Dawson @ 09/30/2010 at 4:36 pm

She’s amazing..
I love her work.. she makes her fans proud !

Whopinazztakinnames @ 09/30/2010 at 5:33 pm

I think this abulm is going to be the Ish!! From what I’ve read and herad about it so far it’s suppose to a mixture of Rated R with all of the things from her past abulms that made her such a force to reckoned with! Can’t wait Rih!!!

DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE RIRI… BUT SHE LOST SOME POINTS 4RM ME… LONG HAIR RIRI I LIKE… INCLUDING GOOD GIRL GONE BAD… NO PROBLEM W/ HER….FIRST 3 ALBUMS GOOD…. UNFAITHFUL WAS ACTUALLY DA FIRST TIME I STARTED 2 LIKE RIRI STILL LIKE MY RIRI…AFTER HER ABUSIVE INCIDENT SHE CHANGED 2 A DIFFERENT ARTIST… I DNT LYK IT…. RATED R WAS ALL OVA DA PLACE… DNT LIKE DAT NEW ONLY GIRL SONG…. I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN RIRI…. I DNT KNO HOW MUCH LONG TILL I FINALLY GIVE HER UP 4 GOOD…

Why on earth does JustJared get so many horriblecomments for Rihanna. Why. And you allowd them to stop you from putting her in your headlines. Don’t be stupid. SHe is a superstar, more people love her thanhate her. Look at your stats for the past 3mths vs last year this time. Ithas definitely changed. Publish the stard that pregnant girl on the runway who is not a star is not a story. Tom Curtis died, Halle Berry are stories. The failed attempt at frauds who came to Barbados looking for talent is a story – Regina King, Brian White, and others. Rihannachanging is your story. so STOP LISTENING TO THOSE IDIOTS WHO Want to tarnish the girl for no reason. I am not a fan but sheesh DAMN IT!!

wow she’s ugly, with all that money you think she would be able to afford a nose job or something.

Is this site supposed to be Just Jared or Just Rihanna?
She gets more coverage than even Angelina Jolie.

Whew, thank goodness. It was beginning to be half past 8 and I hadn’t gotten my hourly rihanna update. thanks buddy! :)

Thank you for this site. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many bases.see you

Nadia Harris @ 10/25/2010 at 5:14 am

I just love anything Rhianna does. All you haters need to get a life. She’s so talented and outspoken which is what the music industry needs. Keep it real Riri. Mwa

Cant wait to check out the album! I’ve always been a huge fan on her and I’m glad to see her back making the music we love! FYI if you want the link to Rihanna’s Loud album check out http://unbiasedwriter.com/music/rihanna-new-album-loud-track-list-revealed/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All