Kate Hudson: Women in Hollywood Tribute with Matt Bellamy!

Kate Hudson: Women in Hollywood Tribute with Matt Bellamy!

Kate Hudson strikes a pose in a gorgeous Prabal Gurung dress at Elle’s 17th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute at The Four Seasons Hotel on Monday (October 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 31-year-old actress accessorized with Brian Atwood heels and a Kara Ross bag. Both Kate and mom Goldie wore David Yurman jewelry!

Kate‘s beau, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, and her mom, Goldie Hawn, both came out to support Kate, who was one of the night’s honorees!

Inside the star-studded bash, Kate also dropped by Diane Kruger and director Quentin Tarantino‘s table.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Hudson at Elle‘s Women in Hollywood Tribute…

hudson bellamy elle tribute 01
hudson bellamy elle tribute 12
hudson bellamy elle tribute 13
hudson bellamy elle tribute 14
hudson bellamy elle tribute 15

Frazer Harrison/Getty

The question is why?

I would rather pay to see Goldie in a movie than Kate.Kate may be cute but i love Goldie,she is so funny and just has that special Hollywood magic that Kate is lacking.

matt is the only interesting thing about the whole post.

her face looks wack

Why is Kate looking so old and drab for a 31 year old?

waffle bowl @ 10/19/2010 at 5:22 am

Matt looks good… Kate, not so much.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/19/2010 at 5:54 am

She’s so pretty! She’s got a great smile!

waterfall @ 10/19/2010 at 7:19 am

Wow, Matt is looking mighty fine in these pics! This must be the first time we’ve seen him in a full blown suit & tie, very impressive indeed. Didn’t think he’d actually be at the event with Kate though, seems a bit too Hollywood for him but it is good to see he had a nice time. Maybe this means Kate will be with him at the MTV Awards next month (if Muse go).

Kate and Goldie both wore awful dresses. What’s up with that? Kate’s usually a person that I tolerate, even through really bad taste in men. She’s overall very likable, and it doesn’t hurt that I’ve always loved her (sort-of) step dad Kurt.
Diane looked simple, but good. They should have shown more shots of her.
…kind of cute Kate stopping by to see Diane. Josh and Kate were in Gossip together. I hope she was able to pass on some hellos.
Oh, and not to mention that Joey dumped Pacey for Kate’s bro on Dawson’s Creek and he ended up promptly dumping Joey. Bad Karma will get you. I guess for Katie it’s a matter of life imitating art.

She is so blah. Hollywood nepotism at it’s finest.

…btw…no insult intended for Matt in my “Kate’s men” comment. Unfortunately she’s picked some real winners: Man-***** A-Rod, Owen Wilson(who I’m rooting for as a human being, but he’s obviously messed up). Wasn’t she also involved with Lance Armstrong (who just had his FIFTH kid. good grief.)?
Let’s hope her luck is changing.

I’ve never seen Kate look so bad … she barely has any makeup on, her hair is a mess and she looks like she just rolled out of bed. Her face looks “odd”, too ~ almost like she just got Botox?? Let’s hope not, as she’s way too young for that!

Hello, Kate do you see that bristley thing sitting over there…..quick go grab and brush (oh, that’s a new term for her) your freakin hair!!!!!!! Oh and dress disproportionate!! And don’t go for the natural makeup look. It looks like you just got out of bed.

It’s called the just got effed look, peeps. You go girl.

radio gaga @ 10/19/2010 at 11:17 am

Only came to view this to see what Matt Bellamy was wearing, couldn’t care less about his stupid girlfriend (ooh look at me a la Hudson!)

Ain't I A Woman? @ 10/19/2010 at 11:24 am

Kate’s dress is not flattering. She looks short and chunky. She should stay away from dresses with “architecture.” An empire waist with a slim silhouette would make her look long and lean.

I do look her natural look, however. She looks very pretty without a lot of make-up.

pizzahead @ 10/19/2010 at 7:06 pm

looking forward to this whole “relationship” to be over. She is just a rebound. He is a hound testing the “waters” again after being dumped by Gaia. Matt is tooo hollywood for me now.

Heads/Tails @ 10/19/2010 at 8:31 pm

Kate Hudson is a TERRIBLE actress who makes TERRIBLE films….and she has a rotten-disposition (totally fake seeming)……but she is also SO unattractive….BLECHHH

I can’t stand Kate Hudson. I look at all their pictures and they look stiff standing together. Even if Matt says he fell in love with I doubt it. You can be in lust and think it’s love but when it’s real love you can tell just by the body language.

Can’t wait to have them break up.

I agree pizzahead. She is just a rebound. Unfortunately they had a baby together.