Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler gives a thumbs up to photographers as he catches a flight out of town from Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (December 3).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor stayed warm in a beanie and leather jacket but had to take them off while going through security.

Gerard is reportedly in talks to star in the film adaptation of Afterburn.

If he signs on, he would play Jake, who leads a team of “recovery experts” as they venture into the danger zone to secure treasures such as the Mona Lisa, and the Crown Jewels, according to EW.

gerard butler thumb 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All

@lolita:

How about because he’s NOT a TOP Celeb?

@deb2010: the marketing guys at L’Oreal seem to think he is.

paisley please @ 12/03/2010 at 8:54 pm

Okay, got my “Gerry-fix” for the night. Sweet dreams . . . of Gerry, of course. <3 <3

paisley please @ 12/03/2010 at 9:21 pm

Okay, I’m back for a minute – had to make it #80!

@paisley please: yeh company! You’re hilarious!

Our government is so clueless If the TSA auctioned Gerard’s body scan off to some phannie, we could have balanced the budget.

@paisley please:
Never mind Soctwizard, she usually talks none-sense and most of her posts resemble something a 6-year old would say. Of course there are tall dark woman in Scotland, but who even said it’s the only type of woman that would interest him? He has dated many types, and as long as he likes what he sees at the moment, he’ll go for it. The only thing is, it’s doubtful he wants to settle down anytime soon and it’s doubtful he likes ordinary, normal, down to earth women. I think he likes them involved in the arts somehow – aspiring models, actresses, singers, fashion designers, makeup artists, or socialites that are involved in the arts. Your ordinary 9-5 employed woman need not apply. He left 9-5, so I doubt he wants that in someone he’s dating. He likes his freedom to do what he likes when he wants to and he needs a girl that can run off with him somewhere at the drop of a hat. Someone without 9-5 job commitments.
@Pluto:
Yes, you’re right his outfit isn’t great and those Jeans’ cut is not flattering. I don’t know, but I have never seen him looking like this before. Something about him just doesn’t add up. I don’t want to say it, but he looks gayish in those pix – his outfit anyway. I still don’t believe he is gay but he just doesn’t look masculine in this outfit. He used to look much more masculine a few months ago.
@hellotheregb:
I think he might actually be with someone – some guy. Does anyone recognize this man?

troll alert @ 12/03/2010 at 9:54 pm

its baaaaack!!!!!! with another sock, watch out regs, love Jared.

Hey guys I’m back! Didn’t have internet for awhile. missed you guys, red, cj, manny, merlin, and if I forgot someone I’m sorry its been awhile.
About butler he looks good :) so what have I missed?

He looks like he put on a little weight and it looks good. He does look somewhat lost, a lot on his mind. But no more than anyone else going through the scan and search at the airports right now.

curious cat @ 12/03/2010 at 10:49 pm

@oy:
Oy. You are priceless!

curious cat @ 12/03/2010 at 10:52 pm

OK, I sopped in, read, looked, have nothing to add except to giggle at Oy’s quip. So happy weekend everyone.

Fritz loves her Cowboy @ 12/03/2010 at 10:58 pm

@oy…..LOOOOOOL!!!!
YEP!!

Well I watched the 20/20 show at 10pm..no little gospel girl segment on it..maybe it will be on Nightline at 11:30pm…but 20/20 featured George Clooney and his involment in the Dafur/Sudan mess…it was very interesting and moving..♥

Ok the segment of 8-year old gospel singer Rhemp Marvanne was on ABC not NBC like Nuts posted..but I am quite sure it was a honest mistake on Nuts part…I’m sure we all can catch it online at abc.com and on youtube…if I can find a link I will post it..♥

stupidfans @ 12/03/2010 at 11:25 pm

@omg: I don’t want to say it, but he looks gayish in those pix – his outfit anyway.

=======================

It’s the low-rise jeans.

hellotheregb @ 12/03/2010 at 11:32 pm

He has the clinched hands again like they are sore or crimped. His shoulder looks uncomfortable too. I wonder how bad that shoulder injury is. Don’t know who the guy is. Mabe an assistant or limo person?

hellotheregb @ 12/03/2010 at 11:55 pm

oh duh! his clinched hand is his cell phone! LOL at myself. what a dufus. At least I got you all confirmation on his travel itinerary!

Oh good grief. His “clinched” hands is holding a tip for his bags and it also looks like he might be adjusting his jacket.
What is wrong with you?

BTW, he’s in Miami.

hellotheregb @ 12/03/2010 at 11:57 pm

ok it came from celebraty gossip but they are not letting me post the twitter. I will try again.

hellotheregb @ 12/04/2010 at 12:00 am

@Jeez: yes I got it.

nothing wrong with me. geezzz.

He landed in miami. Tried posting the pics but in moderation so check out celebrity gossip.

hellotheregb @ 12/04/2010 at 12:02 am

nothing wrong with me… geezzzz

Yes he is in miami celebraty gossip has the pics. any posts with the correct spelling of the webpage are going into moderation.

hellotheregb @ 12/04/2010 at 12:03 am

@Jeez: geezzzz nothing wrong with me. yikes a little touchy tonight? why so harsh?

@oy: LOL, we laugh but I’m sure there are some sick freaks out there that would actually purchase something like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All