Kim Kardashian Music Video Will Feature Kanye West

Kim Kardashian Music Video Will Feature Kanye West

Kanye West will be featured in the Hype Williams-directed music video for Kim Kardashian‘s upcoming single.

Before arriving at a studio, Kim tweeted, “OMG u guys have no idea what I’m doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!!”

The top secret shoot took place yesterday (December 28) in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.

Kim actually has a great singing voice,” sources tell JustJared.com of the new album, which is being produced by The Dream. “Everyone will be really surprised by it.”

In October, Kanye helped Kim celebrate her 30th birthday at aboard a yacht in New York City. And a few days before that, Kim came out to support Kanye at the Chicago screening of his short film, Runaway.

FYI: Back in August at The Emmy Awards, Kim sang a bit while host Jimmy Fallon strummed on the guitar.

Credit: Albert Michael; Photos: Startracks
Posted to: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
laverdadduele @ 12/29/2010 at 3:02 pm

Just when I thought music couldn’t get any lower.

just go away kim, and take your horrid family with you….haven’t we suffered enough?

kim sings? wow i didn’t know that

Whats next ?
Kim Kardashian feat. Justin Bieber ?

How low can you go… how low can you go…

I think this is too much but I’ll wait till I hear the song!!

What did Kim Kardashian’s right leg say to her left leg? Nothing, they’ve never been together!! FAME*****

Macchiato @ 12/29/2010 at 3:21 pm

oohhh god nooooo kim no !! america has such a kardashian over load just stop and take a break or something

America want burn they ugly couple

kim is ugly @ 12/29/2010 at 3:31 pm

this girl is a *****. she is only known for a sextape. rayj did a good job. she has no talent. her family is known for nothing but her sextape. poor mason gotta be in that sucky ass family. she probably has an std or aids or something. she is a talentless *****.

Kill this c-nt before she gets the chance to murder our ears.

kim is ugly @ 12/29/2010 at 3:32 pm

this girl is a hooore. she is only known for a sextape. rayj did a good job. she has no talent. her family is known for nothing but her sextape. poor mason gotta be in that sucky ass family. she probably has an std or aids or something. she is a talentless hooore.

All I have to say is do your thing Kim. & as a human being some things can be pretty hurtful like wishing death & I’ll upon you. But if there is any way you can take all these hating comments & look at them as compliments…Please Do!.. Cuz I’m sure the last time these people looked in the mirror they looked prettier then u,richer then u, & more famous then u;) I’m a fan not for your sex tape but for being a successful woman. & all other girls should feel the same, instead of knocking u down. And if u don’t read this. I hope other girls do & maybe this will knock some sense into them. As they finish their bottle of “Haterade” can’t wait for your song to come out! Wether it’s a hit or not, you took a chance,& that’s what successful people do;) peace biotches

laverdadduele @ 12/29/2010 at 3:54 pm

Don’t blame Kim for her fame and fortune. Blame all those idiots out there who follow her on twitter, watch her shows, and buy her merchandise. If nobody paid attention to her she would disappear, but for some reason this country is fascinated with trash like her. Sad.

ugh god, can’t she just stick to being on TV every freaking second.. now she has to pollute the radio too?

Butter_Fly @ 12/29/2010 at 4:16 pm

Kim again?

Kanye West is very talented. I wish he would stay away from that hoe. She probably is looking for a new man to front with. Any body knows that wouls not work.

Mel Gibson @ 12/29/2010 at 5:06 pm

This is early 21st century AMERICAN CULTURE. Sad.

Go Ask Alice @ 12/29/2010 at 5:23 pm

Melody,LOL, that is so funny. That is a good one.

I watch their show. I do not buy Kim’s and family’s merchandise.

The show could be beter if they ahd kept it clean.
Talk talktalk bout vajajay’s, etc., and other stuff, not classy.

Kim, if she just had not released her sex tape.
What she did is not unsual in one’sprivate life,but it was her real life private life. I no doubt she released it.
$5million dollars is a lot of money,but her sex tape will live forever. Her neices,nephews can see it,her kids can see it.

Powersaver @ 12/29/2010 at 5:32 pm

OMG her career is a copycat version of Paris Hilton..Their mother Kris Jenner is the biggest star gazer and she is ochestrating all of it. I betcha her single will be auto-tuned to the max and KIm kardashian is just cashing in on her fame by getting a heavilly produced track out there ..striking while the iron is still hot! but her camp knowa she is no singer and her music career will be erased after the single just like Paris.

“a great singing voice”!? autotune begs to differ.

@lw: She is TONE DEAF: watch video of her “singing” here: http://bit.ly/em6yx9

This girl is TONE DEAF: watch video of her “singing” here: http://bit.ly/em6yx9

I feel sorry for today’s generation when it comes to music.

You’re kidding me right?! She’s releasing a single now? Oh god…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All