Rebecca Gayheart: Running Errands with Billie!

Rebecca Gayheart: Running Errands with Billie!

Rebecca Gayheart steps out with her daughter, Billie, on Thursday (January 27) to run errands near their home in Los Angeles.

The 39-year-old actress carried her sleepy daughter, who looked like she was ready for a nap! Dad Eric Dane has been busy during the day shooting new episodes of Grey’s Anatomy.

Billie will celebrate her first birthday this coming March. Eric has said that he and Rebecca would like to have another child, telling Ellen DeGeneres, “We’re working on it!”

rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 01
rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 02
rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 03
rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 04
rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 05
rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 06
rebecca gayheart billie dane errands 07

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Tellar Calcagno @ 02/05/2011 at 4:15 am

Awwhhh! Her daughter is so cute! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

so pretty!!! but no hair?

Lorraine Titmuss @ 02/05/2011 at 4:19 am

Billie is so adorable. Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Kelly Röhm @ 02/05/2011 at 4:22 am

Awwwwww, now thats a cute baby. Such an angel. I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Brightside @ 02/05/2011 at 5:11 am

@Tellar Calcagno:
Way too much information about your personal problems and way off topic…it’s just a celebrity gossip site, you know…not a psychiatrist’s couch.

@Kelly Röhm:
Same with your comment. The post is about Rebecca and not about your relationship with your toyboy.

There are sites where you can discuss things like that but this isn’t one of them.

Rebecca is blessed with a very cute baby.

The truth anyone?? @ 02/05/2011 at 7:02 am

This is the same girl who killed a child in a hit and run? Then was caught on tape doing drugs with her husband and a lover? PTTFFFFFF!

Brightside @ 02/05/2011 at 7:15 am

@The truth anyone??:
Wow…I had actually forgotten about the s*x and drugs tape, and I saw it. Dane struck me as nothing exciting in it…he has the s*x appeal of a sack of turnips!
And the young boy she hit and fatally injured….I missed that completely. I wonder how his parents feel, knowing that she has a child while she took theirs away from them with her impatient, rash behaviour.

Still, that baby is very cute. Let’s hope she works hard at being a good mother to her and stays away from the drugs.

Lilakoi Moon @ 02/05/2011 at 7:46 am

@stroma: It seems to me that the baby does have hair but it’s so light,you can’t even see it well. But there it is, very light blonde hair. She’s cute. But the name…..Billie,really?!

Her daughter is so pretty!

As far as the sex tape and the hit and run is concerned it’s called making mistakes we’ve all made mistakes in our lives even you your no different who are you to judge Eric and Rebecca? Your nobody their human like you even though their celebrities if your going to post negative things then don’t bother commenting there’s a reason why Eric named his daughter Billie she’s named after Eric’s father….their’s your answer show’s how much you know i’ll be damned if i’ll allow anyone to comment and bash Eric and
Rebecca they don’t deserve hate they didn’t do anything to anyone find something better to do with your time instead of bashing on celebrties….who have done absolutely nothing to you….k thanks

you better hope you’re not driving on the same road as her. you might not come out alive.