Brad Pitt: 'Cogan's Trade' with Richard Jenkins!

Brad Pitt: 'Cogan's Trade' with Richard Jenkins!

Brad Pitt arrives on the set of his new movie, Cogan’s Trade, on Wednesday (March 9) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 47-year-old actor carried a newspaper and chatted with his co-star, Richard Jenkins, in between takes.

Yesterday, Brad kicked off work on the film, which is expected to hit theaters next year.

Brad plays Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who’s investigating a heist that took place during a poker game.

brad pitt cogans trade richard jenkins 01
brad pitt cogans trade richard jenkins 02
brad pitt cogans trade richard jenkins 03
brad pitt cogans trade richard jenkins 04
brad pitt cogans trade richard jenkins 05
brad pitt cogans trade richard jenkins 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

He is so hot.

Good pic brad far becuze i dont want see very old look

MY GOD, HE’S SO HANDSOME!

Brad brings sexy back.

hes looking old and gross lately

Brad Pitt is hottest man alive

Looking great, and so happy with it, good job Brad!

which one is Brad? @ 03/09/2011 at 3:02 pm

old

Cancer stick in hand? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie who? @ 03/09/2011 at 3:04 pm

seen out having lots of fun at night —nookie nookie

holy moly @ 03/09/2011 at 3:06 pm

He has that bad boy sexiness. HOT DAYUM.

How he to star new move and he old?

Janice Min @ 03/09/2011 at 3:13 pm

Jolie is missing
Bad people said to be in rehab

Smoke, smoke…smoke that cigarette! Nasty!

Still so hot.

Brad freakin Pitt is gorgeous.

That beautiful smile is back.

The Real Deal @ 03/09/2011 at 3:35 pm

an oldie @ 03/08/2011 at 9:12 pm +8

SMARTY @ 03/08/2011 at 8:57 pm
They’s
======================

Humm, is it just pure coincidence, but I read this kind of spelling on an earlier post by a new poster who I thought was a fan.

_________________________________________________

I brought this post over from the previous thread to get one thing straight. If you are referring to me then yes, this is a coinky dink. I dont know what makes a person an old or new poster but I have been posting here sporadically since about 08 or 09. Also I dont have a trademark or patent on the word “theys” I was being facecious and just because a butt p icking, mouth breather didn t have the brain power that God gave a comatose squirrel on crack to know that the proper usage should have been “they’re” isnt my problem.

Finally I am a fan of these people, if I werent I would’nt waste my time. I have a life and I sure wouldnt spend the time I have on this planet on a blog changing my name constantly to post nonsense about total strangers. If you werent referring to me then…no harm no foul. Peace.

Sexy sexy sexy

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/09/2011 at 3:41 pm

…hairline?

New thread for Norman’s friends to earns £££$$$€€€ for their living huh? HuvseyBotoxNajimy,

Wow ! if Angie get pregnant again,Mrs.Norman and her Dogs will be more ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga gaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Someone is still can’t accepts it that she is KAAPPUUTT,DEAD END !!!

Mr. Pitt is so handsome.

I want to give him oil and cream face to be young fresh and soft like me

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All