LeAnn Rimes: Nine Flights in Twelve Days!

LeAnn Rimes: Nine Flights in Twelve Days!

LeAnn Rimes lands at LAX Airport on Friday (August 12) in Los Angeles.

“It’s beyond hot here in UT! Time for lunch and the pool before we rock tonight!!!!!” the 28-year-old singer tweeted the night before.

LeAnn will be hitting the road for several shows, including stops in Colorado, Illinois, South Dakota, and Indiana. Check out the full schedule on LeAnnRimesWorld.com!

“Wow, I’m so tired! Yesterday started a run where I fly 9 times in 12 days! I’ll sleep one day….in the future,” she wrote in another tweet.

In case you missed it, check out LeAnn‘s pics for Mikoh Swimwear‘s new ad campaign!

leann rimes lax arrival 01
leann rimes lax arrival 02
leann rimes lax arrival 03
leann rimes lax arrival 04
leann rimes lax arrival 05
leann rimes lax arrival 06
leann rimes lax arrival 07

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I didn’t realize there are so many Arby’s opening across the country.

Does she get dressed in the dark?

9 calories in 12 days

laverdadduele @ 08/12/2011 at 4:41 pm

Home-wrecker getting uglier by the day.

too bad she’s not attractive..

How is she “tired”??? All she does is tweet and bum around on the beach. I guess she means hung over.

BBs/gwen STALK Leann @ 08/12/2011 at 5:10 pm

Beautiful songbird!

BBs/gwen STALK Leann @ 08/12/2011 at 5:13 pm

Has anyone ever seen how Leann is stalked day and night by a few obsessed lunatics? They sit on their computers waiting to dissect every move and word she makes. They must seriously neglect their own kin and Leann surely has power over the few stalkers. SPOOKY WEIRDOS!!!

Cute summer dress. Heya, Leann was one of the first to put on the leopard print and Brandi SWF’ed her when she wore the leopard print bikini yesterday. Leann wore her leopard shorts last week!

Annie Bowl aka Rita @ 08/12/2011 at 5:18 pm

Ladies and Gents…..I’ve been outed and I admitted as much on CB. I have a LeannRimes addiction and I can’t stop it. Much luv, raunchy

RITA ADMITS SHE'S AnnieBowl @ 08/12/2011 at 5:20 pm

Priceless!

cajun maid @ 08/12/2011 at 5:22 pm

Saw her when she came south, Mississipp, last month. Her voice improves with age and she is so petite and sunshiny. Cute lil thang

beads and bangles @ 08/12/2011 at 5:25 pm

Keep away from that tequila Le and Brandi no public drunkenness in Vegas this weekend. You both have to set good examples for those two little boys you care for.

Aquinas, T. @ 08/12/2011 at 5:27 pm

Thankx Jared for continued coverage of the Rimes-Cibrian-Glanville saga

Brandi said "over it" @ 08/12/2011 at 5:30 pm

And she was happy they’re all happy with one another. That was music. It was said to a tweeter who said she was going to hate LR for her and BG said not to do that. Hmmmmm……the regina girl doesn’t get it.

@BBs/gwen STALK Leann: Yes, because she does nothing to deserve that with her obsessive-compulsive hourly tweeting and her posting pictures of her in bikinis and of her Eddie and his kids all over the internet.

Yes, it’s people’s fault that she is the one fame-whoring herself every day.

You are ridiculous!

leanne is sweet, brandi pretty @ 08/12/2011 at 5:32 pm

Great news they’re doing the right thing by the kids. Not liking the leopard print craze returning, yucky

no tenga pena Jen @ 08/12/2011 at 5:36 pm

The ones you need worry about are the BB’s with 130 followers and 30,000 tweets. Le has 160,000 followers and 27,000 tweets. She not the problem, it’s the few obsessive-compulsive BB’s who live to hurt but only hurt themselves. LR has always taken good care of herself and lots of others. More blessed to “GIVE” than to take. Oops!

no tenga pena Jen @ 08/12/2011 at 5:39 pm

That’s a RIDIC comment you made. LR has many accolades to rest her laurels on and more creative output forthcoming from her in the future. Your claim to fame or infamy is?

kendra star @ 08/12/2011 at 5:42 pm

She’s pale from living in the midwest, Chi town. Best wishes to the whole shebang, EC and his work, LR and her releases, BG on her production, the boyz-health, happiness to all and to all a gnite.

generic harry @ 08/12/2011 at 5:44 pm

I want a chance with beauty Brandi. Is there a chance for me?

She looks like crap.

Gwennannie Bowl-RitaMacdd @ 08/12/2011 at 5:49 pm

The sites love my presence 27/7/365 but it means I have no life of my own. And it’s true! And I won’t let go. If I didn’t have Leanne to feast on I’d find someone else. Before her it was Sienna and Baldy.
I am infatuated with Leanne and Eddie and eat, drink and breathe them. Kisses