Alexander Skarsgard Talks Working With Dad Stellan

Alexander Skarsgard Talks Working With Dad Stellan

Alexander Skarsgard talks about working with his dad Stellan in the new film Melancholia in this recent interview with MTV.

“It was awesome,” Alex said. “We’ve never worked together before. He’s one of my best friends. I love hanging out with him. Being able to hang out for two months – we shot in [our home country of] Sweden, and I thought it was great that he wasn’t my dad.”

“They’re really cute together as father and son,” Alex‘s co-star Kirsten Dunst said. “They’re like bros.”

Melancholia
is in theaters now!

Alexander Skarsgard Talks Working With Dad Stellan

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Min vacker Alex <3

Well, it’s not new stuff but it’ll do. I can’t wait to see this movie.

Pity, I was kind of hoping to keep that previous thread going until at least December (since it’ll probably be at least until then before we get any new pap shots of AS).

Peanut Gallery @ 11/12/2011 at 9:16 pm

*sigh* a girl can dream

I like that he’s tall, but he always sounds reta.ded.

Oh how I’ve missed him. I can’t wait to see this!

@Dina:
It’s “Min vackra Alex” ;)

Just wondering @ 11/12/2011 at 9:46 pm

It’s too bad that Alex and Kate Bosworth are no longer together. They were so cute together. :(

@Lilla: It’s getting really good reviews, so hopefully I’ll be able to catch it when it comes to my local indy theater at the beginning of December.

@Just wondering: Dear troll: please define ‘cute’ and ‘together’. Thank you.

Just wondering @ 11/12/2011 at 9:56 pm

@ladybug:
What??? I’m a troll because I think they were cute together?? A celeb couple?? LOL, oh wow…

@ladybug, I’ve heard its getting great reviews!! I’m hoping for some time off so I can see it next week. :)

I rented it on my laptop and watched it twice, once for AS of course and the second time because I couldn’t believe what an absoulutely amazing film it was. The enitre cast was just tremendous. Please if you have the chance you must see it, you will not be disappointed.

I love how relaxed he was in this interview, it reminded me of the Jimmy Fallon show, I love when he can discuss other things than the typical things he is usually forced to discuss in other interviews.

I really hope we do not have to wait until TB starts filming again before we get some new updates and photos of him, I have to admit I really missed seeing him, even though JJ posted this clip a little late, it was still great to see it again ( I caught it on MTV). AS and his dad really must be fun to see together, they seem like they have a great relationship.

@#9—Just Wondering—What are you talking about, as ladybug said, please explain to us what you mean by “cute” and “together,” since neither apply at all. It really is a very strange comment.

@Just wondering: So you wanted them to stay together because you thought that they were cute together? You mean physically? So nothing about their compatibility or anything like that?
@mforman, I’m impressed that he and his family are still very close and willing and able to spend time with each other wherever they are, whether it be Sweden or Brazil.

Finally a new post, even if it’s the clip we’ve already seen. I really hope we don’t have to wait until December to see new photos of him. I’d like to see what his character looks like for The East.

I rented Melancholia On Demand and it blew me away (no pun intended). It’s the kind of film that creeps up on you and stays with you long after it’s over. The entire cast was incredible and Alex’s performance was beautifully heartbreaking and far removed from Eric Northman which proves what a brilliant, talented actor he is.

BlueCrushed @ 11/13/2011 at 1:12 am

@Just wondering:

Cute together means people who look like they enjoy each other’s company, which Alex and Stellan apparently do. Alex looked mostly annoyed in pictures with Kate. Paps or not, he should have looked happy to be around someone he cared about but he didn’t.

PurpleSamantha @ 11/13/2011 at 1:55 am

Alex and Kirsten have some interesting body language going. She’s turned completely away from him, and he’s sort of turned away from her. From what I know of body language studies, I’m not sure how well they really like each other, especially from her end.

BlueCrushed @ 11/13/2011 at 2:02 am

I noticed the body language also. Something might have happened recently since they hung out while they were both filming in NYC this summer.

PurpleSamantha @ 11/13/2011 at 2:20 am

@BlueCrushed: They looked uncomfortable on the red carpet at the premiere too. Is Kirsten dating anyone?

PurpleSamantha @ 11/13/2011 at 2:55 am

@BlueCrushed: Thank you, couldn’t remember. That’s from this spring, are they still together?

lafamepoma @ 11/13/2011 at 6:39 am

Oh i needed a dosis of Alex, he’s like drugs, i wanna see him more here. It must be funny working with your dad in your job, well in fact on acting cause other jobs don’t thin it must be really cool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All