Amanda Seyfried & Josh Hartnett: Malibu Mates

Amanda Seyfried & Josh Hartnett: Malibu Mates

Amanda Seyfried and new boyfriend Josh Hartnett hit the beach with their dogs on Tuesday (March 20) in Malibu, Calif.

Over the weekend, the new couple got cozy in the garden at Chateau Marmont in L.A.

Amanda “was sitting on his lap for most of the evening while chatting with friends,” our spywitness reveals. “They looked really cute together.”

The 26-year-old actress was previously linked to Ryan Phillippe, while Josh, 33, dated model Sophia Lie.

Also pictured inside: Amanda stopping by a pet store before heading to the doctor’s office on Monday (March 19) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

DO YOU THINK Amanda Seyfried and Josh Hartnett make a cute couple?

10+ pictures inside of Amanda Seyfried with Josh Hartnett and running errands…

amanda seyfried errands 00
amanda seyfried errands 01
amanda seyfried errands 01a
amanda seyfried errands 02
amanda seyfried errands 03
amanda seyfried errands 04
amanda seyfried errands 05
amanda seyfried errands 06
amanda seyfried errands 07
amanda seyfried errands 08

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What a random couple.

So this IS true?!? Wow, good for them.

Gossipgirl @ 03/20/2012 at 11:51 pm

What happened to his longtime girlfriend Sofie Lie?

Thats a cute but a weird couple. lol

hot n sexy couple!!! love ‘em both n i think they’re sizzling together

Why, Amanda? Why? Why do you keep downgrading? I’m convinced she’s dating all of her old crushes from the 90s. I just don’t get it. She was with ASkars for ****’s sake!

Jennica Panettiere @ 03/21/2012 at 12:30 am

@Shannon: OMG! I was about to say the same thing! She’s dating everyone she had a crush on when she was a teenager.

Wow, she comes around a lot. That must be her 4th “boyfriend” within a year and that are only the celebrity ones.

@Shannon: I daresay it is not her dumping the guys. It might be the other way round.

I actually find these two the most predictable pairing in Hollywood. Maybe it’s because Josh dated like every young actress including Scarlett Johansson who reminds me of Amanda so much. Why doesn’t he work anyways??? I think he’s still super hot and I used to have the biggest crush on him after seeing Pearl Harbor.

anyone know who makes her bag?

@Shannon: Uh, she never dated Alexander, i don’t know what you’re on about.
I know the guy and they have never dated.

What a sweet couple. Random, but sweet. Josh likes his blondes doesn’t he? I thought Amanda would be busy with Les Mis at this point.

This chick has dated everybody. I thought he was engaged to Sophie?

Love me boy @ 03/21/2012 at 5:25 am

OMG =O I would never had paired them if you want my opinion…. I don’t like her. He’d too sexy for her…. He sure likes ‘em blonde XD

What?? When did this happen?!

when did he split with so Sophia?? i thought i saw them going for a stroll like yesterday!!

In two weeks she will go back to Dominic cooper

Haven’t seen Josh Hartnett in a movie for a long time. What happened to him? Too busy dating the ladies?

@Dave From Canada:
end of the year ,new movie Singularity
directed by Roland Joffé

safe and sound @ 03/21/2012 at 12:35 pm

@rada:

Alexander Wang, but it was from the last season

Amanda did date Alex. @ 03/21/2012 at 5:43 pm

Anyway Alexander skarsgard, climbs anything that is young and blonde, no surprising he sha**ed Amanda he is a sh*t b list cable t.v actor.

Elle magazine’s April 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (March 15th 2011

On her rumored romance with Ryan Phillippe: “Um, yeah. I’ve been ‘seen’ with him.”

On Alexander Skarsgard: “We dated. He’s superfunny, but I was too involved with Dom.”

Me.Phillippe @ 03/21/2012 at 6:04 pm

Amanda was told a magazine that does not want to seem ‘promiscuous’?. In less than a year has dating with 4 guys.

Within a few months, she will be interviewed and will say he should never have dating with Josh.

—> ‘We don’t…His situation is very difficult… You know when two people shouldn’t be together from the get-go? That’s why (we split).” <—-

Man Josh for sure he has a thing for blonde heads……….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All