Miranda Kerr: I Do Squats With Flynn!

Miranda Kerr: I Do Squats With Flynn!

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom make separate exits at the gym on Monday (April 2) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 28-year-old Aussie model left in her Prius after their workout, while Orlando, 35, hopped on his Ducati motorcycle.

“Sometimes I actually hold my son and do squats because he’s like a weight,” Miranda recently told OnTheRedCarpet.

“Since the baby, I’ve started to really up my Pilates routine, so that you get that really good, core strength. And I do a lot more squats and resistance training now, that’s for sure,” she added. “I always have to be swimsuit ready.”

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom at the gym…

miranda kerr orlando bloom gym 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Can’t exactly hate on her. She has a career that isn’t scheduled to 9 – 5 7 days a week, so she has time to be doing squats and visiting the gym everyday. Lucky some!

Bar is WAY better!

chipmunk/alien hybrid.

Is she smaller now than before she had Flynn? That seems to be a trend with ladies after they have children.

@Kevin: Its because they exercise excessively to get rid of the weight gain from having a baby.

raspberry @ 04/02/2012 at 6:17 pm

@BEAN:
It’s her job to look good. Modeling is a job. So for her working out a few hours a day equals going to meetings and such in a 9-5 job.
She is much sexier than Orlando now. I’m not saying he looks bad but quite less handsome than his Lord of the Rings and Pirates days.

She has an IQ of 160. She is the smartest of all the Angels together with Adriana Lima !!!!

At least she doesn’t claim she’s “all skinny naturally” and loses weight even if she doesn’t want to.

No pain, no gain.

They both are looking great.
psssst
Miranda honey
Could you please burn those purple pants of Orlando’s?
You could always say that Sidi ate them,
Thanks

attack of the 50 ft pumpkin head

Gorgeous woman with fugly man…shame.

she has no boobs

she looks like a child..not sexy at all. How is she able to turn Orlando on? eww

child face with a woman’s body weirdest combo ever!

Miranda and Orlando make the most gorgeous couple!

porkpies fatasses @ 04/03/2012 at 12:13 am

how come he don’t ride her on the back of the moto ?

Don’t be obscene.

@BEAN: I have 2 jobs, I´m studying and taking care of my grandparents but I still have time to go to the gym every day right after work…..

@I: And by the way, models gets paid by their agency to hit the gym.

planet earth @ 04/03/2012 at 3:03 am

So much about them talking all green and being proud of their environmental behavior. Just a few days ago Miranda was protecting planet earth, and now she was with her husband at the same time in the same gym, but they left separately. Wasting the fuel, she left in her car, he left on his bike. I told you they are all together hypocrites. I supposed they live together so they were going from the same place to the same place. Or maybe not?

beautiful @ 04/03/2012 at 7:07 am

Miranda always looks so effortlessly beautiful. I agree with @raspberry: She’s definitely so much sexier and much more beautiful than Orlando and I guess their beauty “gap” will keep becoming larger as Orlando ages pretty badly while Miranda looks like she never ages.

Gee, since they are both busy people, maybe they were going to two separate places after their workout? or before?
My husband and I often meet at a restaurant on the way home from work, so we arrive and leave in two cars. Much more fuel efficient than driving all the way home just to backtrack in one car.
I know common sense is a foreign concept to most haters, but maybe you should give it a try once in a while?

Mirandalove @ 04/03/2012 at 8:04 am

Miranda looks wow but the other is just meh…wtf is he wearing? I would probably feel ashamed to walk with my hubby if he’s wearing anything like this…get a stylist Orlando! The purple pants make you look like a clown.

planet earth @ 04/03/2012 at 8:41 am

@@20:
Of course one of them is going “somewhere”. You shippers are blind as always. Would you personally or your husband go anywhere but home dressed like Miranda or Orlando? Specially him in this really terrible trousers. Or half naked Miranda? Maybe still sweaty? People dressed like them, going from the gym, usually go home. Not you, of course. I mean us, common people.

Orlando looks gross! Miranda please make your foolish husband dress better. He looks like a complete idiot.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All