Gerard Butler: Toronto Film Festival Afternoon!

Gerard Butler: Toronto Film Festival Afternoon!

Gerard Butler spends his afternoon hanging out with some friends on Tuesday (September 11) in Toronto, Canada.

The 42-year-old actor is currently in town taking in the films being offered at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival. The evening before, Gerard attended the after party for the film The Iceman, where he joined the film’s cast members Chris Evans, Michael Shannon, and Stephen Dorff.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard‘s film Chasing Mavericks hits theaters next month. We can’t wait to see it!

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler out and about…

gerard butler toronto film festival afternoon 01
gerard butler toronto film festival afternoon 13
gerard butler toronto film festival afternoon 14
gerard butler toronto film festival afternoon 15

1,050 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 742 » Show All
WittWendy @ 09/11/2012 at 6:34 pm

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>> http://Green32.com

Joie de Vivre @ 09/11/2012 at 6:47 pm

This must be my lucky day! I should go and buy a lottery ticket. Twice I logged onto JJ and twice I catch a new Butler thread. He looks content and relaxed here. As it should be when hanging out with friends. Hope everyone is well and happy.

OK, i’ll get it out of the way…Who’s the chick, and where is Maddy?

Uh huh. No pictures all summer. Then all of a sudden a whole slew of them. And look, there’s a young women with him in some of the pics, and she’s not Macarona! Somebody called the paps and set this up. Well, one thing we do know is that she’s gone. Whether it’s for good or not is another matter, but he obviously wants people to know she’s not there, imo.

Lookin good gerry.

He doesn’t have his usual sweaty, gray-skinned look.

Gimmeabreak @ 09/11/2012 at 7:27 pm

Looks like someone wants us to know she’s gone. Probably to take the heat off her and let things die down, since it caused him so much negative attention. That doesn’t mean it’s over. He’s using the paps when it suits, as always.

The Noise in The Walls @ 09/11/2012 at 7:27 pm

Gerry’s looking great!! Good to see him out and about :)

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/11/2012 at 7:31 pm

Felicia Bianca ‏@FeliciaBianca
My aunt with Gerard butler!!! So lucky!!!!

@Joie de Vivre: Hi Joie, how are you? I am doing well, health has improved greatly.
I still like my big brute too. How is your hubby, how did he react to his special gift. I had to take a break from JJ, too much info I didn’t need to know about Gerry. I want to still see his movies and so don’t follow him as close as I did before. I watched the trailer for Mavericks, those surfers are nuts. I would be in a panic just seeing the size of the waves on shore. I went to Cape Cod and went on a ferry for whale watching. I started to get a little nervous when I looked around and saw no land anywhere and to think they go out in the ocean on a small board. I think that movie will do good, it is exciting to watch. Love hearing from you again.♥♥

Diversion @ 09/11/2012 at 7:36 pm

Nice try, but I’ll bet my last dollar he’ll be flying off to meet up with her somewhere within a week.

@gimmeabreak and diversion you as well as I do not know what’s next.

Thanks for the pic cge.

Diversion @ 09/11/2012 at 7:49 pm

@cupccake: So? I’m entitled to state my opinion about the situation, and that’s what I suspect will happen. I don’t think he’s done with her quite yet.

Yep little maddie’s gone..fairytale over.

yes diversion you are entitled to your opinion. So let’s see what happens shall we?.

YES hes finally cut his hair….

Soopersleuth @ 09/11/2012 at 8:22 pm

Funny how he missed the wrap party to run to NYC for the weekend and all he did was attend one of the FW parties. No mention of him being anywhere else except for a couple of random sightings. Only one mentioned the possibility of a GF. Doesn’t it sound like he was saying goodbye to someone and seeing them off? Otherwise, why not stay in Shreveport and party with your best girl out in the open? She’d been on set with him a couple of times so what happened? Then he’s off to TIFF, seemingly alone, hanging out with friends and the supposedly the last thing heard from MG was one single word “London” and then nothing. No fb entries, all is quiet especially after removing all the relevant photos. Very odd, indeed!

@Soopersleuth:
No, that’s not MG. Not even close.

my two cents @ 09/11/2012 at 8:25 pm

He might continue to see Mads on the sly, schedules permitting, but I don’t think he’s going to go public with her.

Soopersleuth @ 09/11/2012 at 8:27 pm

@Gimmeabreak: What heat was on her? All I saw was a couple of tabloid articles that just repeated each other and what’s been said here about her. She wasn’t taking any heat from what I can see and neither was he. You people build up too much in your minds for the drama of it!

Soopersleuth @ 09/11/2012 at 8:27 pm

@Lorna: No, no, I meant the girl walking with him and his friends in this thread.

Soopersleuth @ 09/11/2012 at 8:30 pm

@my two cents: Maybe but it’s not easy to maintain a long distance relationship, especially one that’s just for sex. There’s a lot of beautiful women out there for G. He wouldn’t have to do that.

afternoon @ 09/11/2012 at 8:31 pm

Looks like a fun afternoon! Shopping and dining in Toronto is fantastic and I’ve actually been to that particular store. Bought some heels that seemed like a good fit in the beginning but ended up being really uncomfortable while walking around town. Guess I just need a different brand. Maybe even some sneakers. So great to see new pics of Gerard.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 742 » Show All