Gerard Butler Parties 'Gangnam Style' with Psy!

Gerard Butler Parties 'Gangnam Style' with Psy!

Gerard Butler wears a newsboy cap and rides his bicycle on Wednesday (September 19) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.

The 42-year-old actor reportedly partied over the weekend with pals Leonardo DiCaprio and Stacy Keibler along with “Gangnam Style” singer Psy after his surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live.

The group sat in a VIP section in the Meatpacking District’s 1Oak, but didn’t get up and dance when “Gangnam Style” played that evening, according to the New York Post.

Last week, Gerard attended events at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival.

gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 01
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 02
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 03
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 04
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,159 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 947 » Show All
bystander @ 09/20/2012 at 1:38 pm

Shucks. Last Thursday 13th was walking the highline on NY past Chelsea and saw a plaid shirted man afar with a distinctive gait. Dismissed it a GB wasn’t in NY, but now I’m wondering . Our holiday was just a week too early!

Charles Green Jr.
I just saw Gerard Butler in Tribeca!! — with Genna Reckenberger.
3 minutes ago near New York, NY ·

who’s Genna Reckenberger?

@Zoe: she is Charles Green’s friend

Who is charles green?

I’ll bite who is Genna Reckenberger never heard of her?

@Zoe: She is someone that “Facebook” choose to add on.

Does anyone have a good romantic movie to recommend? In rang with English patient..

I got it guys it’s ok:) Genna’s cool!:)

@cupccake: He’s just a guy who spotted G on the street and mentioned him on fb. Genna is a friend of his. Sounds like he’s visiting NYC. I think he just meant that he was with her when he spotted G.

Sounds like Mr. B is out and about in the city now. He’s got some time on his hands. Let’s see if he can stay put for a while. Yeah, right! I’m kinda interested to see if that comment was true about G moving to another place. I’d hate to see him move from his loft! I can’t see where he had time to do that but I guess he could pick the place and then let other people handle the other stuff for him. Mr. Big movie star! LOL!

I come here and lurk and maybe post occasionally throughout the day and it always amazes me there are some lurking here 24/7 poised with the negging thumb even for the most benign of comments! LOL!

@Eve: I wouldn’t give to much credibility to those “moving” posts if I were you. And he’s hardly a “Big Movie Star”. Barely a blip on the radar these days. He’ll be shlepping his own couch around town any minute.

@Excuse me:

“@what: What exactly is your problem? “Strange” went to MG’s facebook page and copied a comment made by one of her fans. There is a video that is blocked from the usa as well. She is ONLY posting it. Why so hard on her just because you don’t get it? Be nice.”

Thank you!! I was not trying to direct comments back to MG. When I saw the comment I didn’t think that the woman was referring to GB and MG. I actually thought that the woman was referring to MG and someone else, since the poster said that she had suspected for over a year. It made me wonder what kind of person MG is if she has been involved with someone else all along.

Hell will freeze over before I post anything else from her fb.

Let's See @ 09/20/2012 at 4:15 pm

What is Tribeca?

Let's See @ 09/20/2012 at 4:24 pm

@Let’s See:

Don’t let some of the posters here get you down.

Excuse me @ 09/20/2012 at 4:27 pm

@Strange: no problem Strange, but yes, that whole MG facebook thing is best to stear clear of posting. Most of us are so sick and tired of it all. If he hauled off and did a “happily ever after” thing, I doubt if we could muster up a hearty congratulations, more of a “whatever”. Have a good day and here’s to a thin coat of ice on hell’s door.

“I’m in talks with a producer about re-writing narration to be funnier/quirkier for an IMAX style movie about dolphins.”

Don’t know what the heck this guy is talking about!

@Strange: “Hell will freeze over before I post anything else from her fb.”
Good! Not sure why you all keep going to her fb! It’s like watching a suspicious mole too closely. The more you “observe” it, the worse it looks!

The Noise In The Walls @ 09/20/2012 at 4:53 pm

@ Let’s See

Tribeca?

A nice neighborhood in NYC…Great cafes and eatries there…

I forgot to mention..Best of Luck on the upcoming films Gerry…:) Have a good time in the Big Apple

SouthernBelle @ 09/20/2012 at 4:53 pm

@Let’s See: Tribeca is a NYC neighborhood, like Chesea and Soho.

Lord Love a Duck @ 09/20/2012 at 4:55 pm

EVE…You missed the rest of the message. I think he does commercials. Not sure what it is all about either but wondering if it could have anything to do with the the Legends of the Dolphins movie that Gerry narrated also. Maybe he wants to build on it?

“I would be writing for Gerard Butler. Seriously. Yes, I am writing a bunch of 300 references in if I can.Thanks be to Boot on the assist.”
——–
Here is the link and video if you haven’t seen it. Think JJ mentioned it as well.
Guess we will just have to wait and see what turns.

@@@#??:
I know right? LOL!! Like a tall giant giraffe throwing herself all over the place. ROFL! M.G is so tranny looking it’s ridiculous.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 09/20/2012 at 5:28 pm

@dargabriel:

Ah c’mon Dar, Manhattan is a great city. I do see what you mean, it is fast paced. But very very fun to visit. My dream is to have place in the city and a place in the country. Best of both worlds. :)

Hi Joie! Yes (!) I’ve been cooking, but haven’t tried the yorkshire pudding yet, hmmm you know, might give it a try this weekend. But not a lot of painting going on lately, I really need to fix that. I hope you are well. xoxo

I hope Gerard B is having a great time!

@Lord Love a Duck: I didn’t miss anything. I read the entire thing. It sounds in poor taste and like crap to me. Gerry does a beautiful narration and then somebody wants to spoof it by a rewrite with 300 references? Bad form.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 947 » Show All