Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!

Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile while seating court-side at a Lakers basketball game at Staples Center on Sunday (December 2) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor watched the Los Angles Lakers lose to the Orlando Magic by a score of 113-103.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard was spotted posing with David Beckham after his Galaxy team won the MLS Cup.

Gerard recently chatted about his character in his new film Playing for Keeps.

“He’s a fish out of water. He’s lost his way, but he starts to realize you don’t get many second chances to appreciate a wife, family and fatherhood, so he’s really trying to grow up,” Gerard shared. “He’s really an observer to what’s going on around him. A lot of the scenes I have with Dennis and Uma, I’m just listening and reacting.”

gerard butler lakers game spectator 01
gerard butler lakers game spectator 02
gerard butler lakers game spectator 03

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ 12/03/2012 at 4:02 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does Gerard’s PR team pay JJ or something?

maybewhoknows? @ 12/03/2012 at 4:19 am

already laughed a lot watching this video. Gb looking desperate phone. I can imagine what he was thinking. Poor Gerry, so vulnerable and insecure.
Men his age are related to decent women and not with program women like this and other disqualified as Brandi G.

@Janet:
I don’t think so. Just articles about Butler always get very much comments. More than even Angelina Jolie.

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

VO5 Extreme Style
@VO5ExtremeStyle

Beckham celebrates his retirement from LA Galaxy with Gerard Butler at Lakers game: http://twitpic.com/biodtd So, who has the best hair?

looking for gerry @ 12/03/2012 at 5:33 am

@maybewhoknows?: what video, please?

craparama @ 12/03/2012 at 6:08 am

Glad he tidied his appearance up after the wreck he looked on Saturday. Amazing what 24 hours, hair dye and a shave can do.

It is so boooooring to hear Gerry talk about his characters in different movies. The only interesting thing about this guy nowadays is his personal life. Sad but true :(

BTW, has he dumped the Romanian skyscraper yet? ;)

I never really comment on here, but I’ve noticed a trend of people bashing Gerard on all of JJ’s posts, and I was just wondering if someone could explain the reasoning to me because I certainly don’t get it…

@Sw: same here. i check some of the previous posts and it looks like there is some mentally ill jesus freak that believes he’s the root of some evil. I think she/he is spamming couple hundreds posts

Gerad Butler speaks to The National’s Rebecca McLaughlin Duane about fashion and movies. He was in Dubai to promote the brand Roger Dubuis.

@maybewhoknows?: did my comment offend you.
My guess is that you, TRANSSEXUAL GIRAFFE , some perspective and God Bless yoou all! are they same person.

Olivia Munn
@SuckItOlivia

10 minutes ago The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Season 0 Episode 7 (S00E07) “Gerard Butler…

Gerard Butler AND Olivia Munn are both guests? Was it w/h/ore night on the Tonight show or what? LOL.

JJ must have it worked out with Gerry and Alan to not photograph Maddie with Gerry either. Notice the piccies of them together come from other sites. Watch JJ stop these threads once PFK opens and bombs at theaters.

Englishmuffin @ 12/03/2012 at 8:59 am

Teacakes is right. The threads will come to a grinding halt after the movie opens and bombs, and then there will be nothing about him here for a long time, much like the summer when he was shacked up with his piece.

French Toast @ 12/03/2012 at 9:13 am

@maybewhoknows?: Stop spamming.

French Toast @ 12/03/2012 at 9:16 am

@Lee: At least Munn can act – she is great in The Newsroom.

Goodbye LA. Bet he won’t be back till January or later. Time to disappear.

TRANSSEXUAL GIRAFFE @ 12/03/2012 at 10:14 am

MADALINA GHENEA – TALENTLESS B/ITCH !

@TRANSSEXUAL GIRAFFE: Great the mentally ill person has started spamming!

This man is not interested in quality. A mature relationship is the only kind I have known. My family are taught to be very selective, have platonic relations for a long while when considering a mate and then marry for keeps.
A mature man would probably already know if she is a keeper or a fling by now. If I were MG, I would not be taunting and teasing the relationship indirectly on Facebook. If I was GB, I would be very clear that I have a person I respect yet keep her off the red carpet. Walking around town, being together is natural and if the paps take a shot, then big deal. Hiding like this and having sting operations is very egocentric and rude to all parties. (this part is a repost)

Quality with his script choices are another issue. His choices are sad. He milking the HW system. I like may 3 of his movies and the rest I have trouble sitting through after the first 30 mins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All