Rihanna Talks Chris Brown to 'Rolling Stone'!

Rihanna Talks Chris Brown to 'Rolling Stone'!

Rihanna gives a sexy stare on the cover of Rolling Stone‘s latest issue, hitting newsstands on Friday (February 1)!

Here’s what the 24-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On being mad at Chris Brown for a really long time: “I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me. To feel the consequences of that. So when that (stuff) came back it hit me like a ton of bricks. Like, God, you’ve got to be kidding right now. But I got real with myself, and I just couldn’t bury the way I felt.”

On knowing she would be opening herself up to criticism for reuniting with Chris: “But I decided it was more important for me to be happy, and I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”

On people being upset about her reunion with Chris: “When you add up the pieces from the outside, it’s not the cutest puzzle in the world. You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about (stuff). We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that.”

For more on Rihanna, visit RollingStone.com!

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

is that relevant? why she still talking about it? nobody really cares about her chaotic past of that lovelife anymore. she should enjoy what has and shut up about it. ;)

WGAF anymore, she’s just milking this, enough already!

I thought it was “nobodies bizness”??!! Yet she keeps talking about it!! Likely she knows there’s nothing about her that people find interesting otherwise, popularity will decrease soon. Not that people think her Chris infatuation is interesting, more puzzling and idiotic and sick.

As my Mom used to say, “it’s all fun in games until in ends in tears” and this relationshipt WILL end in tears and bruises again. CB has a temper and anger problem, so matter of time,but it WILL happen.

Stranger•2 minutes ago−

IF SHE TRULLY LOVES HIM SHE NEED TO STOP PROMOTING SMOKING WEED ENCOURAGE HIM TO SEEK THERAPY HE IS DEFINATILY LOST FIGHTING SOME DEMONS HE DOES NEED PROPER THERAPY SMOKING WEED AINT HELPING HIM ONE DAY HE WE LOOSE IT AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU RIHANNA HE IS OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR A PARKING SLOT AND YOU THINK HIS OK HE JUST NEED TO STOP SMOKING WEED AND SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP AND HIS MOTHER SHOULD REALISE THAT SHE NEED TO DO HER PART AND GOD WILL FINISH THE REST STOP TWEETING ABT GOD WHAT GOD WHAT WHEN YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR YOUR SON YOU ARE JUST INTERESTED IN MONEY HELP YOUR SON HE IS TALENTED AND LOST AND RIHANNA AINT HELPING HIM EITHER

mlllllllllllle @ 01/30/2013 at 8:40 am

The american Rolling Stone version is a joke. Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna. Do they even know what music is ?
They probably never heard about Nick Cave, PJ Harvey, Kings of Leon…

anonymous @ 01/30/2013 at 8:42 am

Surprised Chris hasn’t taped her mouth yet so she STFU about this boring, old story. They both like drama, violence and pounding, whatever, she will suffer the consequences. I don’t fell sorry for her as she can afford to walk away. Nope, it’s just 2 sickos drawn together, happens everyday when people are unhinged, somehow they find each other. Rhianna has just as many issues as Chris does. .

Staying with Brown probably kept her in the news, that’s why she did it.
Publicity at ANY cost, better being talked about in a negative way than not at all. Hate that picture of her on the cover – ****** and cheap – not surprising really!

@mlllllllllllle: good point. who’s buying that sh*t? :D

SalineDijon @ 01/30/2013 at 8:47 am

She is garbage. Garbage.

Even though this young woman is talented she certainly isn’t very intelligent. Loser with a capital “L”.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 01/30/2013 at 9:01 am

I feel guilty & ashamed (to say it) b/c I fell 4 a guy who kinda type CB(( He didn’t do the stuff like him, I mean beat beat women, ect., but he’s well, maybe kinda ‘crazy’ like him. Anyway, there’s sth changed in my point of view, maybe it’s all b/c of you Jared, posting abt this stuff 24/7., I don’t knw whatever.. I like this cover, Ri looks calm, relaxed & simply beautiful))

finally she admits that they are together so everyone can move on. I can’t believe how both Rihanna and his ex are exploiting the situation. He is actually the only one not talking about it since he made the video stating his point. I must admit Rihanna got so beautiful and his ex has nothing on her…

she’s disgusted me through all this…what a bad example for her young female fans.

She seriously thinks it’s different? Love is blind I guess.. He obviously hasn’t changed much.. considering the fight with Frank Ocean.. and now he has a cast on his hand.. and also, he compared himself to Jesus?! Not to mention the whole thing with his ex Karrueche. Not that I think the world of her but there are people who look up to her, and that is the saddest thing.

“it hit me like a ton of bricks” Iol no pun intended

SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!! Love is real! Oh and I will be purchasing this magazine. Beautiful cover btw…

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 01/30/2013 at 9:28 am

If nobody cares, why then ppl go to their posts & throw hate..? I guess here it’s only me, who should blame on Jared, ‘coz I think abt this guy all the time, I mad at him((

@lex:

Obviously, the interviewer that is was relevant to ask that question. You’re not that dumb, are you? You think celebs like being asked the same question over and over again? If she doesn’t answer then she’s hiding something, if she answers them then she’s talking too much.

love the cover… Ri Ri looks gorgeous as always…Ri Ri rocks!!!

She looks like a tranny

tiger stripes & leopard sp @ 01/30/2013 at 9:50 am

You don’t change in that way (and he keeps proving it) either you are capable of hitting a woman or you’re not. It’s not a matter of growing up and evolving, either you are that kind of person or you’re not. Just like you can’t say in the past I had blue eyes but now I don’t anymore. That’s not how it works.
“We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about (stuff).”
She doesn’t realize what she’s implying. IF they still had those types of arguments he would be capable of hitting her again. He won’t hit me now cause we don’t argue so much. Girl you could be arguing 24/7 that wouln’t be any more a reason to be violent. Thanks for proving my point.

STOP BUYING RIHANNA'S MUSIC @ 01/30/2013 at 9:53 am

She will go away if people boycott anything Rihanna. Stop buying her music and anything she sells like her perfume. If she comes on the radio, turn if off and don’t buy the magazines with her on them. How can anyone support a woman who was abused and that woman goes back to the man who beat her up so badly and left her alone in the car afterwards. Rihanna is a stupid woman and I don’t support stupid.

I’m a Rihanna fan but, I don’t really see her “relationship” with Chris ending that well but it’s not my life. Like she said it’s her mistake so people should just get over it and whatever happens to her (if anything) happens. Also, she could tell them not to ask these questions probably but it’s not really her fault (aside from her instagram pics and mysterious tweets about Chris) that people ask her about it!

@trash: That’s not really true. I’m one of her young fans but, some of us know better than to look up to celebrities. I don’t look up to her AT ALL but enjoy her music and think she seems fun despite her seemingly naive thinking towards Chris (but we don’t know the situation). It’s really not her job to raise other peoples kids and their parents should teach them better. No “kid” should even know who she is aside from what they see on TV which should probably be blocked if that’s the case, so it kinda does lie in the parents. But, she is kinda a role model whether she wants to think so or not. But I do agree, her behavior sometimes can be annoying and too try hard.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All