Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Q&A in London!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Q&A in London!

Gerard Butler is all smiles while attending the Meet The Filmmakers event for his new flick Olympus Has Fallen at Apple Store, Regent Street on Tuesday (April 2) in London, England.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined by his co-star Aaron Eckhart.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“Thanks for coming to the Q&A w/ Aaron Eckhart & me at the Apple Store in London! You guys were awesome. It turned out to be a real blast,” Gerard tweeted.

On the same day, Gerry was spotted exiting The Corinthia Hotel.

Gerry is scheduled to walk the red carpet at the premiere for the flick tomorrow in the UK.

FYI: Gerard is wearing a John Varvatos jacket.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart promoting Olympus Has Fallen

gerard butler olympus has fallen qa in london 01
gerard butler olympus has fallen qa in london 13
gerard butler olympus has fallen qa in london 14
gerard butler olympus has fallen qa in london 15
gerard butler olympus has fallen qa in london 16

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Well what do you know a new thread in London,

Ok before anything is said I do not work for JJ. Just stopped in and saw the new thread. He looks like he and Aaron had some fun at this interview.
Thanks to all the ladies that bring the info and pics to this site. It really looks like they are enjoying this tour. If any gentlemen are bringing info and pics, thank you also.

I’m sorry but his **** gets old. It’s all about promotion. What happened to his girlfriend? Is she still not allowed to go to premieres? I heard the movie had lots of violence. I guess that’s the only type of movie that does well for him.

Looks like he’s happy and having fun. Only a few hundred miles from home.

Can I just ask? @ 04/02/2013 at 6:08 pm

@Whatever:

What girlfriend?

Butler will be in Italy on Friday. Smart money says “the girlfriend” will be there …. clinging to his side every chance she gets.

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/02/2013 at 6:17 pm

@lolita: Oh right, I guess you expect us to believe that story? LOL. Hey girl, hope you had a good day at work. Waiting for the video, patiently as possible.
Hope the folks will be at the prem. tomorrow. It must do him good to be on home soil once again.

May I point out @ 04/02/2013 at 6:18 pm

@Kim:

There are posts on her FB from people commenting on them having split up and she hasn’t removed them.

May I point out @ 04/02/2013 at 6:21 pm

@Lord Love a Duck:

“It must do him good to be on home soil once again.”

He’s not on home soil, he’s in a foreign country!

Reading from the previous thread…Robert the Bruce sounds like the perfect project for GB to delve into after or instead of the time off he mentioned he was taking after this promo tour. Braveheart was so successful and the perfect role for MelG at the time…this could be the same for GB. Can’t wait to hear more about this! There are other types of films I’d like to see him involved in but I don’t think anyone can deny how perfect this would be.

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky, work is just painful now, month end and quarter end, UGH!!
I wonder if his Mum is still in Florida, because I remember the story he told about them paying for three months and it is the principle of the thing for staying the whole time. She sounds like a hoot, now we know where he gets it from. He seems happier this last month with the hit of OHF, I think that’s why he is handling the traveling for it better. He also seems like he has a nice friendship with Aaron.
I would love to see him play the Scottish people, Burns and Bruce.
He could film it in Scotland and that in itself would make him happy.

@Lord Love a Duck:

He’s on home soil? where is he? Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paisley, Aberdeen.

May I point out @ 04/02/2013 at 6:38 pm

@lolita:

The three months could be January, February and March in which case they might be back.

“On the same day, Gerry was spotted exiting The Corinthia Hotel.” Well, the man has to sleep somewhere.

@May I point out: Yeah, you could be right. I think he would love his family there, maybe brother and sister’s family also.

May I point out @ 04/02/2013 at 6:46 pm

@lolita:

Maybe, schools are on holiday so nothing to stop the girls from travelling.

My Thoughts @ 04/02/2013 at 6:47 pm

@Jolene:

He’s not staying at that dump!

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/02/2013 at 6:50 pm

: Good grief, looks like I opened a can of worms. I was referring to the United Kingdom as home soil, as in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England. Calm down folks. Gerry does own property in London so if you really want to get technical, which I don’t…..

@Lord Love a Duck:

Scotland and England are so different and Scots only ever feel at home in Scotland. He may own property in London but it will never be home soil. Hell, even the English don’t regard London as home soil on account of the fact there are hardly any English people there.

Hi girls. Good to see Gerry in london. Nice pics. Aaron looks good too. It’s hood to see s tesm effort promoting a film.

This talk is disgusting. He is a player. Why do you all hang on everything he does?

@Whatever:

What’s disgusting about it?

@Greta:

“even the English don’t regard London as home soil on account of the fact there are hardly any English people there.”

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

The Big Picture @ 04/02/2013 at 7:01 pm

@Whatever:

He had a little movie that came out that did quite well years ago at Cannes, the St. Louis Film Festival, TIFF and Tribeca: Dear Frankie. No violence in it!

Maybe the GF is not old enough to see OHF or she can’t behave and acts like she’s the star thus why she’s not there. Her co-stars from PFK were avoiding him at the LA premiere and she was there. People who have met her have said she’s not exactly the nicest person on earth.

@lolita:

The whole Q&A was recorded and will be available online soon. G looked great and he was in an excellent mood, slightly hyper and extremely funny as usual. Both G and Aaron was very pro, so was the interviewer from Empire magazine, and got good reactions from the crowd. Superfan Moira was there, too, seeking attention as she normally does.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All