Halle Berry: Mickey and the Magical Map Show!

Halle Berry: Mickey and the Magical Map Show!

Halle Berry shows off her wedding ring while meeting Mickey Mouse on the stage of the new live musical show Mickey and the Magical Map at Disneyland on Monday (July 22) in Anaheim, Calif.

The 43-year-old pregnant actress was seen showing some affection for Mickey Mouse with a kiss on his nose and was joined at the amusement park by her cute daughter Nahla.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

The day before, Halle satisfied her pregnancy cravings with a lunch at Fig & Olive with her husband Olivier Martinez.

Over the weekend, Halle attended a panel for her upcoming film X-Men: Days of Future Past at 2013 Comic-Con.

FYI: Halle is wearing a Lovers + Friends dress.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Nahla having some fun at Disneyland…

halle berry mickey and the magical map show 01
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 02
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 03
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 04
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 05
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 06
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 07
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 08
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 09
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 10
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 11
halle berry mickey and the magical map show 12

A&E

Halle is 46

Lol i was gonna post the same, it´s the only thing that got my attention. Now she´s 43?

an opinion @ 07/23/2013 at 1:18 am

Halle looks tired. I think this second baby and her age is getting to her more than the first baby.

I cannot believe that big girl is riding around in a stroller. It looks ridiculous.

Halle is maybe 46 but looks like 35 :)

@denise: Going to Disneyland with a stroller makes perfect sense. I would recommend anyone with kids 6 and under bring a stroller. The amount of walking you do is insane.

@Verity: Exactly. And Halle is pregnant, if her girl gets tired she cant carry her, just like that.

@an opinion: Halle is more “GLOWING” which over rides “TIRED” She looks good:) She’s enjoying herself:)

@I wanna play too!: I bet your “RUDE TOO” And your speaking mean! Stop Judging!!!!!!

@denise: Honey there @ Disney that’s a big place and a lot of walking! The stroller comes in handey! That child is going to get tired and fall a sleep! So Halle can’t carrie her she’s pregnant! She need a stroller! THINK!!!!!

just saying @ 07/23/2013 at 11:51 am

why carry her there in the first place? It not like she haven’t being their before. You Know why her new movie is coming out so she is playing nice to paps and huby is not being in the big bucks like her keep working it girl.

@Elaine your right, now I know why she used that stroller for Nahla, makes sense, Disney is a big place. She’s beautiful but I have to agree that she looks tired, pregnancy weight is hard to bear at the end. @just saying,your probably right, lots of women make more money than their husbands, I know I do but as long as he’s working and making a reasonable amount of money to uphold the household it’s all good. Halle doing the right thing to secure her family’s future. Olivier is too, have a feeling he has money but doesn’t spend much of it. He has nice things like an Aston Martin, boat, Paris apartment and restaurant but probably invested for a rainy day, just speculating, some men are like that.

She spends a lot of time with Nahla! Always has taken her to the park, zoo, Disney Land, – I believe she’s a great mom! Halle looks good, I do not envy her being pregnant it’s not easy especially with a toddler!

@Shelbe: Thanks Halle for pretending to be someone else with your new approach.. We all know it’s you. At least you didn’t bash Gabriel this time. That’s refreshing. Btw I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks its a bit pathetic and creepy what your doing. question; Do Uglivier stand next to you when your writing all these comments or you do it secretly ?

#28 We Know/Dave 1965 @ 07/25/2013 at 3:43 am

@Dave1965: ment-page-2/#comment-27988001″>We Know it’s You.: Have been a Halle expert since 2004/2005, I really don’t think Shelbe/Shelbethegreat is really Halle. Only a few of you think so
She could possibly someone from her staff or just a wacko fan.

I know Halle was accused standing in her backyard poolside right after Nahla was born with her laptop open and some gossip site on it. So, she/her staff reads these sites, her imdb site etc because of statements she’s made in interviews.

Nor do I think she’s bitter that she has to pay out support to Gabe because of the Family Judge got tired of her antics and that she didn’t have an existing agreement in place. She knows that she really hurt her rep and is trying get her/OM’s Turkey Day ClusterFck behind her and get on with her so-called life.

Shelbe/Shelbethegreat is posting her garbage all over the internet not just here or the Daily Mirror. Halle wouldn’t do that no matter how much free time or desperate she may be for us to believe that she and Baguette Boy are so happy and in love.And to make the dysfunctional relationship work as brief as it may be.

So, Ms. Irene etal again may be right about it may be a staffer. I would almost bet money that Shelbe/ShelbetheGreat is not Halle Berry.

Do I think Shelbe/Shelbethegreat are posting under additional name on JJ, possibly.

@Dave 1965 @ 07/25/2013 at 3:45 am

@Dave1965: Why do you think it’s Halle? Staffer maybe. Not Halle.

@Dave 1965#2 @ 07/25/2013 at 3:46 am

@#28 We Know/Dave 1965: Staffer or wacko fan

Not Halle @ 07/25/2013 at 3:54 am

she does mimic what others say on other sites to sound more intelligent when’s she not. not Halle–she’s a terrible typist, speller and writer remember when she would write stuff for her fan club or articles w/other writers.