Gerard Butler Reaches 1 Million Facebook Fans!

Gerard Butler Reaches 1 Million Facebook Fans!

Gerard Butler rocks a leather jacket while heading to Groucho Club on Tuesday (July 30) in London, England.

Last week, the 43-year-old Scottish actor kept a low profile while exiting Le Baron Club with a mystery gal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“Whoa! one million fans! you guys are amazing,” Gerard recently wrote on Facebook.

In case you missed it, check out a newly released trailer for Gerard‘s upcoming animated film How to Train Your Dragon 2, which hits theaters on June 20, 2014. We can’t wait!

FYI: Gerard is wearing J Brand jeans.

gerard butler reaches 1 million facebook fans 01
gerard butler reaches 1 million facebook fans 02
gerard butler reaches 1 million facebook fans 03
gerard butler reaches 1 million facebook fans 04
gerard butler reaches 1 million facebook fans 05
gerard butler reaches 1 million facebook fans 06

ABC

1,601 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 765 » Show All

First!! He looks old.

Shut Up Old Lady Connie @ 07/31/2013 at 1:28 am

OLD UGLY LOSER! HE LOOKS LIKE HE STINKS!

I can wait.

Madalina Was Played @ 07/31/2013 at 1:29 am

Wonder what Gerard is doing with that new one night stand? Hannah??

Really? All of these Women?? @ 07/31/2013 at 1:34 am

Found this on the previous thread…are these really a list of women he has been connected to??
In my opinion,
Any woman “post-BRANDI” should get checked…FAST
+++++++++++++++++++++
Beatrice “You stiffed me a ten on my rate” Luzzi
Alicia “Put me on payroll under trainer” Marie
Jenae “I thought you loved me” Alt
Brandi “HPV is curable” Glanville
Madalina “I got a LIVE one, finally” Ghenea
Hannah “One Night Stand = 15 mins of Butler Fan FAME” Bhuiya

For you Bubba..explain all of those women were “paid” to be beards?
yeah right. he is not gay. in the least!

@Helena K.:
Picture is not fake. Madalina’s boobs, nose lips and career, ARE.

Helena K. @ 07/31/2013 at 1:38 am

Faked picture thread didn’t last 8 hours, what a shock.

HAHA YOU BEEN CHEATED ON MADA! @ 07/31/2013 at 1:39 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HE CHEATED ON YOU MADALINA!!!! Aw, so sad. Gerry with new girl, just days after your little get together….you been JILTED!
Hahahah more tears in airplanes videos coming, hmmmm???

Maddy & Babe @ 07/31/2013 at 1:39 am

‘I always thought that those who receive love tends to give more love’

Kali Orexi @ 07/31/2013 at 1:41 am

Sorry to say but he doesn’t look good in these photos, it’s starting to look that he’s not going to age gracefully. You can only burn the candle on both sides for that long ….

WTF!!!! Use Some Common Sense @ 07/31/2013 at 1:43 am

A new thread so soon!!!! WOW!!!

WTF!!!! Use Some Common Sense @ 07/31/2013 at 1:55 am

@Madalina Was Played: Who the hell is Hannah?????

Lord Love a Duck @ 07/31/2013 at 2:05 am

@emmmmm: Read your post from the other thread emmmmm. I agree and it was great. Thank you.
Covey, think you are right about the note. Doesn’t look like it’s same handwriting and any more than what he originally wrote would be crap. Why would he go on about it. And doesn’t look like him in that picture either. Shoulders to slim.
Hi Kali, He did get a hair cut, could be the photo itself, he did look great in the earlier pictures in the store.
Not enough evidence to hang him with the car either way. Very strange for sure. So is mg melting away or what? I haven’t a clue what’s going on. Think I need to catch up a little more. good grief.

Lord Love a Duck @ 07/31/2013 at 2:12 am

@emmmmm: Oh Yeah, he’s looking just fine emmm&m!!!!! Sorry Kali lol

Prancing Pony @ 07/31/2013 at 2:22 am

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky! :) It feels like ages since we were here at the same time. Hope you are well :)

@emmmmm: Hi there emmmmm – how are you going? :) Just saw your post on the last thread – you summed everything up well and I agree with you! :)

Well, I’m off on holiday tomorrow so hopefully I’ll come back to find lots of GOOD news ;-)

Asians can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking. This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by a lot of them having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things that are as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

WTF!!!! Use Some Common Sense @ 07/31/2013 at 2:23 am

@Lord Love a Duck: I agree!!!!!

@Lord Love a Duck: Hey Ducky! it’s all over the place isn’t it? I don’t know about the pic of G with the written notes? Isn’t it him? bracelet, hair, clothes, shoes all check but why fake it? Is Romanian patriotism so zealous in some that praise from a celebrity has to be faked? That’s just one pic though, surely they took more seeing as he thought of them as “family”. Why only the one pic where his face isn’t visible and from a distance? If there were more pics published from this “family” we haven’t seen them yet.
Much more to come me thinks, it’s not over yet.
Question: why is it that every time G is spotted with another woman M posts pics of her with baby/kids? Loves to stir the pot that one :D

Lord Love a Duck @ 07/31/2013 at 2:35 am

@Prancing Pony: Oh no, there is no vacation. I forbid it! lol. Hope you have a wonderful time. For the week, weekend or longer?
I think Scorpio is on the war path and won’t be messed with. I have a feeling this is just the beginning. Leave an emergency # Prancer. LOL
Enjoy your time and stay safe okay. Ducky

Gerard Butler’s infidelity, a scenario designed to divert media attention from the real plans he has with Madalina Ghenea!

Madalina Ghenea has managed to conquer one of the most wanted men on the planet. Gerard Butler ‘m madly in love with the beautiful Romanian, although he had always label womanizer and seemed not to want to settle too soon to his home .

Whatever happens, it attracted famous actor Madalina as a magnet and can not stay too long away from her. Therefore, it is able to follow it to the end of the world.

He actually did so, considering that accompanied his girlfriend up in Romania , eager to know the most beautiful woman in native country hopelessly twisted her mind.

Yet, as happened during the relationship with Madalina Ghene a, Gerard Butler to be caught by paparazzi in the company of other women.

The latest “escapade” took place Saturday night, when the actor was photographed leaving a London club with a mysterious brunette who did everything possible to hide the flashes of cameras.

Does Gerry simply can not refrain from cheating on the woman he loves is obvious or it is just a perfect scenario in place to keep the press occupied while he Madalina preparing to formalize relationship?

According cancan.ro , it would seem that the Italian press have already appeared in a number of rumors that all occurrences of Butler in the company of other women are nothing but diversions meant to distract their attention from the real journalists of the two plans, those soon to become husband and wife.

@Maddy & Babe: You specifically distorted the meaning of what? I realized that this is the end of love.
“8 days … ‘I always thought that those who receive love ends to give more love”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 765 » Show All