LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Skydive Elsinore Couple!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Skydive Elsinore Couple!

“WOW, I just jumped out of a freaking plane!!,” the 31-year-old country singer tweeted. “#stillinshock #thatwasawesome.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian at Skydive Elsinore…

leann rimes eddie cibrian skydive elsinore couple 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian skydive elsinore couple 20
leann rimes eddie cibrian skydive elsinore couple 21
leann rimes eddie cibrian skydive elsinore couple 22

Credit: Noel Vasquez; Photos: Getty, FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes

Neilson Barnard/Getty

447 Responses to “LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Skydive Elsinore Couple!”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

1. 1
    This is The End Says:

Looking Good! Great job, guys!
    At least you guys honored Vets Day! YOU ROCK!

2. 2
    Rocky Says:

@This is The End:

ITA! I know exactly how LA feels. When I did my first jump I thought I was going to just pass out after we hit land. Now I’ve done it six times and it’s AWESOME! Good for Eddie & LA!

3. 3
    Sean Says:

Honored Vets? Leann please, Sit your fat ass down. Not once were veterans mentioned. This was another photo op. And Jared could you suck more, “courtside”, try nosebleed seats.

4. 4
    This is The End Says:

Not Looking Good! This is not a Great job, guys!
    At least you guys didn’t honor the Vets Day! YOU Don’t ROCK!

Look how crazy I have been today…………………

Day 57

LeAnn&EddieShow FANS(@LeAnnEddieVH1)
    Irene Sybil-I used to post on Celebrity Bitchy using the name IRENA
    Clydette (@ClydeClydette )
    MGO317(Mike)-a name that I stole from the old threads on JJ
    Ginger Hines is operating THIS ACCOUNT: LRoz11/‏@LaurenRoz11
    Lachlan (@rosparot )
    Housewives Exposé (@WillDuff420 )
    BrandiLairville
    GrannyGlanville
    JJPENNYSAVER
    petite fille ‏(@Nonamamas)
    Jenn (@10_jenn10)
    TheRealDevilia (@JewishJournalin )
    sarah weber (@sarahlynnweber )
    Kimmy King(@KimmyKing12)
    sarah ludecke(@sbl1973)
    MaryMacIII
    mysterious (@mysterious67 )

5. 5
    Rocky Says:

@This is The End: ITA because I am THIS IS THE END! I know exactly how LA feels because I have been attacking Brandi on twitter all day long using the name IRENE. When I did my first jump I thought I was going to just pass out after we hit land. I never jumped from a plane I just saying that because Leann told me to say it. Now I’ve done it six times and it’s AWESOME! I’m lying again. The only thing I have done 6 times are the different names I have used today to attack BRandi. Good for Eddie & LA for using Veterans Day to promote themselves!

6. 6
    kami Says:

what? they hosted? and she didn’t brag about it for an entire week before the event? wait, isn’t this one of their three times a day photo ops to prove they have a “functional” marriage? or for their reality show. or both.

7. 7
    twitchy Says:

Yep, you can tell things are getting bad for Leann, when paid employees like me start defending her.Things are getting bad again so brace yourselves for the bannings.I get a bonus for those and momma needs a new ipad.Who will be next?

8. 8
    betty Says:

When will the photo opting stop. Another sad attempt for publicity. They were honoring themselves not the veterans. Where are the photos of Mario since he also dived.

9. 9
    devera Says:

poor mario. why he die?

10. 10
    twitchy imposter Says:

Yep, you can tell things are getting bad for Leann, when paid employees like me start defending her using names that I stole from other sites.Things are getting bad again so brace I need to brace myself for the bannings that my accounts will get on Gossip Rocks.I get a bonus from Leann by hijacking names and momma needs a new ipad. Who will be next? Twitchy does post here, but like the police told me the last time I used her name for 2 weeks, she doesn’t use the name Twitchy when she posts here. Remember I posted yesterday at this time too.

Look how crazy I have been today…………………

Day 57

LeAnn&EddieShow FANS(@LeAnnEddieVH1)
    Irene Sybil-I used to post on Celebrity Bitchy using the name IRENA
    Clydette (@ClydeClydette )
    MGO317(Mike)-a name that I stole from the old threads on JJ
    Ginger Hines is operating THIS ACCOUNT: LRoz11/‏@LaurenRoz11
    Lachlan (@rosparot )
    Housewives Exposé (@WillDuff420 )
    BrandiLairville
    GrannyGlanville
    JJPENNYSAVER
    petite fille ‏(@Nonamamas)
    Jenn (@10_jenn10)
    TheRealDevilia (@JewishJournalin )
    sarah weber (@sarahlynnweber )
    Kimmy King(@KimmyKing12)
    sarah ludecke(@sbl1973)
    MaryMacIII
    mysterious (@mysterious67 )

11. 11
    This is the End Says:

Is this Leann and Eddie? The daily affectionate spontaneous photo-ops certaintly fits.

Blind Gossip
    The Spotlight Seeker and The Compulsive Cheater

[Blind Gossip] This award-winning performer’s husband has been cheating on her since the beginning of their marriage. In fact, he is cheating on her right now with another female celebrity. The identity of the mistress would probably surprise you.

Wife knows all about the affair, but is reluctant to file for divorce. That’s because this marriage keeps her in the spotlight… which is the thing she craves more than honesty or fidelity!

So she will do anything to give the appearance that things are fine, including arranging for daily affectionate “spontanteous” photo ops with the Husband to try to convince you that all is well. She calls her publicist first thing every morning to provide an itinerary of where she will be for the day. Her publicist then calls the paparazzi to ensure that they are there to “secretly” capture how devoted they are to each other and their family. Yes, it’s all done for the cameras.

Spotlight Seeking Wife:

Compulsive Cheating Husband:

Mistress:

12. 12
    devera Says:

RIP Mario

13. 13
    gwen Says:

What is up with the daily “pda/affection” staged photo-ops from Courtney and Doug 2.0? They are going to do this every day? This is the 4th time this week that they have been papped getting close: soccer game, Farmer’s Market, Lakers game, and Skydiving. There is so much wrong with this skydiving charity event pr stunt.

1) It was Veterans Day, a day to honor Veterans and victims of war, not to promote Leann and Eddie Day. Instead of being saturated with stories about the 10 Veterans who went on this jump, the media is being saturated with stories about Eddie and Leann’s marriage being solid, Leann’s reality tv show, Leann wanting to have Eddie’s baby, Leann and Eddie being in love/happy, and the pda that took place between Eddie and Leann at this charity event. It’s disgusting that a charity event meant to honor Veterans was turned into a promotional tour for Leann’s reality tv show and marriage. It’s a shame that the memory of these men and women is tainted by Eddie giving interviews about how he isn’t texting Brandi. No other celeb has ever stooped so low as to use a charity event in this manner. It’s disrespectful, selfish, rude, inappropriate, and disgusting. What I don’t understand. If this was an event to honor the Veterans, why did Extra do an exclusive with Leann and Eddie?

2) There is a time and place for pda, and a charity event for disabled Veterans just wasn’t the right time or place for behavior that is being displayed in photos 1, 2, 22.

“Excessive hugging and constant kisses in places where there are others can be seen as a form of boasting of a love that may simply not be there. One can think that the couple is extremely in love but truth is that they may be faking it so they are taken seriously. It even looks much worse when one of the parts gives all the affection while the other seems bothered and annoyed with it. It can be seen a lot especially when women give all the affection and men seem like they want to stop.”

3) LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian keep close as they prepare to tandem jump at The Disabled Veterans Event held at Skydive Elsinore on Monday (November 11) in Lake Elsinore, Calif.

Of course they kept close. They were filming for the VH1 reality tv show. You can determine what the storyline was based on these photos. The funniest part of this skydiving pr stunt is how Leann is planting her fans on sites to say how happy Eddie looks and how genuine his affection is towards her in these photos. Seriously? How much did Eddie drink that morning? What did Leann buy or promise to buy him? Was the low budget VH1 5 man crew there filming? Where was Kiki(we all know that Eddie doesn’t go anywhere with Leann without his mistress/friend entourage)?

4) The day before, LeAnn and Eddie were spotted sitting courtside at Staples Center to watch the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Los Angeles Lakers, 113-90.

How many times have Eddie and Leann attended a Lakers game? How many times have they been papped at a Lakers? How odd that after Brandi attends a Lakers game on Nov 3 and tweets about it, a week later Leann gets Eddie tickets to the game and then they are papped there. Leann was SWF Brandi. Leann also got the tickets for Eddie to reward him for the staged soccer photo-op on Saturday(lap sitting, butting grabbing, head grabbing, kissing Brandi’s son, bonding with in-laws photo-op).

Another indication that the kissing, hugging, arm around Leann, Eddie smiling photos were part of the storyline they were filming for the reality tv show. Where is Leann’s phone? The phone doesn’t return to her hand until she gets in the plane. I thought it was odd that Leann tweeted that Eddie was trying to convince her to jump since she knew on the 10th that they would be jumping and Eddie could have persuaded her to jump the night before after they left the Lakers game. The only way Leann’s tweet makes any sense is if that was a scene for the reality tv show they were doing that day. One of the 6 episodes will include a scene of Eddie convincing Leann to jump(jumping is overcoming the trials and tribulations).

There is a photo of someone brushing her hair to get her ready for the cameras. Eddie and Leann are gross. Actually, I’m not sure who is worse, Eddie and Leann or those people who allowed Leann and Eddie to make a mockery of the Veterans(Extra, Wings of Inspiration, Mario, Skydive E ).

5) “Totally wiped out from all the excitement today! In sweats, on the couch, chillin w/ 2 kiddos,” LeAnn continued. “It’s gonna take everything I’ve got to get up.”

How can Leann claim that she has compassion for these Veterans when she can’t even show an ounce to Brandi? It was not necessary to tweet about the kids. But Leann is a sociopath.

14. 14
    gwen Says:

The Disabled Veterans Event was really just a promotional tour for Leann’s reality tv show and marriage. What other celebrity uses charity events in this manner? Then Eddie can’t figure out why people have so many “misconceptions” about them. If they want to promote their reality tv show, then don’t do it under the pretense that they are doing charity work.

1) Rimes smiled, “We practice often,”

Sociopaths lie. They lie a lot. In fact, they can create total and complete fairy tales out of ordinary, mundane events and can live within those fairy tales, until eventually their own fabrications become their reality.

*Why is she bragging about their sex life? Eddie complains about how people have misconceptions about him and Leann and then Leann talks about their sex life at an event for Veterans?

2) with Cibrian adding,“She wants a little girl, badly.”

Only because she is SWF Elisa.

3) The singer explained the timing will be right when her record label contract ends. “I’m actually ending a record deal that I’ve been in since I was 11; 20 years at the same label. That ends next month, so, yeah, it’s exciting.”

Translation: No record label wants to pick her up.

Is she saying that she is going to get pregnant in December? We know that she can’t be pregnant now because she jumped from that plane.

4) Rimes and Cibrian are currently shooting their VH1 reality series. Eddie said the reason they decided to do the series is because “a lot of people assume that they know who we are just because what they read in the tabloids and all that fodder. We wanted to give them a little glimpse to the opposite side of all of that, into our personality.”

People are getting a glimpse into their lives via Leann’s tweets, daily staged photo-ops, and interviews. People aren’t assuming anything, they know who Eddie and Leann are because for 4 years Leann and Eddie have played every detail of their lives out in the public’s eye. We see their personalities when they use Veterans day to promote their reality tv show or to talk about how they have sex often.

5) LeAnn added, “You really get the sense of our lives and the normalcy… it’s nice to work together. I’ve heard some crazy rumor… we don’t fight on set.”

Despite famously living the stuff great country songs are made of — adultery, public breakdowns, D-I-V-O-R-C-E — Rimes couldn’t translate her personal travails into sales on her 11th studio album. She called it ”a peek into my world; who I am, what I’ve gone through, what my emotions are, it’s an intimate conversation between me and whoever’s listening.” Turns out, nobody really was. Despite extensive promotions, it debuted with disappointing numbers, and quickly fell off the charts. Why buy the cow, after all, when the milk’s already free — and tweeting constantly?-Entertainment Weekly

6) Another crazy rumor? That they are headed for a $50-million divorce. They both laughed. Eddie said, “It was just so ludicrous, saying something to the effect like I would text Brandi all the time whenever Leann and I are having a fight or something like that, and you know, that’s not true.”

Sociopaths are pathological liars. They lie to gain something. Worse yet, their lying is usually calculated and cunning and in the end someone will get hurt. Rest assured, though, they’ve taken every precaution to ensure it isn’t them. A sociopath doesn’t care who their lies will affect, as long as in the end the lie fits their purpose and they get what they want. Unlike compulsive liars, pathological liars can help themselves. They know the difference between right and wrong, and they consciously recognize that lying is wrong. Unfortunately, they don’t really care. In fact, they are so good at lying, many times they become their own lie. Think about it for a minute. How much more convincing can someone who truly believes what they are saying be? The power of suggestion is a powerful thing. If a sociopath can stage himself to believe his own lie and truly live in his own fantasy, how many more people can he convince it is the truth and wreak his havoc and devastation on?

7) Just like his affair with Leann wasn’t true?

“LeAnn and I are friends, we went to dinner, that’s it. The most ridiculous thing is that people believe I would do something like this period … much less do it in a public place. The false accusations are obviously causing a rift at home, but me and my family will get through this together.” -Eddie Cibrian(2009)

Eddie Cibrian denying his affair with Leann: “It is a fabricated story that is using random snapshots as connective tissue to create a scandalous relationship,” Cibrian says in a statement first obtained by Access Hollywood.

15. 15
    gwen Says:

It’s just funny how Eddie keeps saying that people have misconceptions about him and Leann , yet Leann continues to create those “misconceptions” as she tweets every detail of their life. Where would people get the idea that Leann taunts Brandi? When she tweets to people who harass Brandi. Why would people think that Eddie and Leann fight a lot? Leann’s drunken manic episodes on twitter.

1) Retweeted by Leann: Don’t play their game……play yours.

THEY DON’T LIKE RULES.
    Rules — social rules, legal rules, reasonable expectations — these aren’t welcome constraints to antisocial individuals. After all, rules are made by others, and others don’t matter to antisocial people. (Many will hide the fact that they don’t care about anyone in order to gain influence and hide their true intentions. And they conceal their lack of caring well – feigning the empathy they lack, expertly mimicking those around them and blending in.) Depending on the individual and his or her particular combination of traits and characteristics, the antisocial person may covertly and sneakily break rules when no-one is watching, consistently blatantly break rules in full view and boast about their ability to do so, or any combination of the two. Some are prone to bragging about rules they have broken or offenses they have committed. Whether overt or covert, their disregard and contempt for reasonable interpersonal expectations, inability to abide by laws, gross inability to honor agreements, lack of respect for boundaries, and rejection of healthy norms and requirements are common among antisocial individuals.

2) @gabewischmeier yes I did! It was amazing

Of course it was amazing, she is a sociopath who used a charity event for Veterans to introduce more photos of her and Eddie being making out. If this event was for the Veterans why did Leann say that she and Eddie have sex often? What does that have to do with Wings of Inspiration and disabled veterans?

3) @arzate_c yes

It’s not even about the Veterans anymore. How do you know when a celeb did a charity event to promote themselves? When this happens:

First Coast News: Le Ann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Fall in Love Skydiving

Splash News: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian kiss after a charity skydive

GG: LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Veterans Day Duo

Extra: Eddie Cibrian Says Wife LeAnn Rimes ‘Wants a Little Girl, Badly’

4) Welcome to our society. You will be judged on what you wear your taste in music what you look like and how you act. Enjoy your stay.

Says the woman who tweets regulary to 5 women who have been attacking and judging Brandi for months. Why is she whining about being judged? Because she doesn’t like the negative feedback about using Veterans Day for a lovey dovey photo-op and reality tv show promotional tour?

5) Filming at my favorite coffee spot & apologizing to all the smart, quiet, coffee connoisseurs for the take over. #wearealoudbunch

Why is VH1 allowing Leann to reveal storylines and set up staged photo-op with AKM-GSI, x17, and FF of them filming? So now Jodi Rimes thinks that the Skydiving event redeemed her and Eddie? Imagine her surprise when her coffee shop staged photo-op gets backlash.

6) @rocknloadUSA lol thx for our shirts!! Great day

She wasn’t celebrating the Veterans, she was celebrating herself. Then she can’t understand why the backlash against her and Eddie continues to grow. Why is the media telling us that they did this for charity when according to their interview with Mario all they did was address Star’s divorce article?

7) Thanks to @MarioLopezExtra & @leannrimes for yesterday’s Veterans Day event. Airs tonight on @extratv!

Veterans’ Day event? It was more like the “Save Eddie and Leann’s marriage and reality tv show” event. VH1 is having major problems with the reality tv show, and their solution: clean up Eddie and Leann’s rep by attaching their names and faces to as many charity events as possible.

8) My new iPhone case! @UrbanOutfitters thx @kikicaldas

Something bad is going on between Eddie and Leann because the attacks against Brandi are getting worse and Leann is saturating the blogs with daily photos of her and Eddie making out.

16. 16
    gwen Says:

After several people draw attention to how Roz has been heavily harassing Brandi, she and Mary get on twitter playing the victim, saying that one of Brandi’s fans called her job. People have been watching everything that Mary, Irene, Roz, and the “tampon” obsessed poster have been saying and tweeting to Brandi, so why do they insist that they are the ones being harassed and stalked? What I also find odd is that the mother of Brandi’s son’s friend(Brandi’s son goes over to this woman’s house) is tweeting to Mary and Lroz. If anyone should be calling the police, it should be Brandi. After whining about how she is being harassed, what will Roz and Mary do Wednesday? Harass Brandi all day long of course.

17. 17
    gwen Says:

Jodi Rimes is on twitter having quite the drunken meltdown. For someone who constantly whines about being cyberbullied can someone please explain why she constantly tweets to people who stalk Brandi? These people are not subtle about what they do and say to Brandi, so Leann can’t say that she doesn’t see or know about it.

1) Back at Capitol Records recording a “coffee house” version of “Gasoline & Matches” I miss & neeeed the studio

And then she can’t understand why people call her a homewrecker. Why continue to promote a song about having sex with another woman’s husband? If GM was such a success, why do they have to keep changing it? In Leann speak is coffee house version what they are giving to the radios and Itunes? Of course she recording, she needs money to reward Eddie for Monday.

2) Who’s catching #porterridge on @Discovery
    If not, do me a solid & WATCH
    All our friends & crew will thank you!! #funshow

Associating with Leann and Eddie is causing problems for other shows that the producers of Duck Dynasty are making. This show had 1.4 Millions viewers and was out ranked by other shows.

3) @DaveLehman it’s sex on a stick lol

Because she isn’t getting any from Eddie.

4) Every time I let go of the illusion of perfection, magic happens. #messycreations #lifelesson #experiment

Is Leann drunk? What life lesson is she learning by tweeting to people who harass Brandi?

5) @ibmrswoodie thx love. We’ve been racking up the work hrs lately

Not according to her 68, 660 tweets.

6) Don’t base your life decisions on the advice of those who will not have to deal with the consequences. #decisions

THEY DON’T LIKE RULES.

7) @HertelSara thx for being a part if a lot of those

Many of the sociopaths recruit others to help them, typically using lies, distortions, and other people’s own experiences to convince them that they should help ruin another person’s life. Bill Eddy calls them “negative advocates” in many of his writings. I’ve often called them the “minions” of the sociopath.

8) Mario Lopez, LeAnn Rimes, and Eddie Cibrian Go Skydiving! Here is video of @leannrimes skydiving yesterday

They weren’t skydiving, they were filming for their reality tv show. Why continue to push that this was for charity when the VH1 crew was on that field with Eddie and Leann?

9) @leannfan4life I love my husband “you look like Phyllis Diller”

Profiles of a sociopath: Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

*Eddie insults her and she thinks it’s a joke. Or maybe she is just laughing to save face.

10) Looking back at the footage of our sky diving experience I realize there’s a fine line between stupid & brave lol I like we we’re brave HA

There is nothing brave about using Veterans to promote her reality tv show and marriage. Why is it still all about her? What about the Veterans? How did they feel about Leann turning this event into a platform to talk about how she has sex with Eddie?

18. 18
    LittleLottaYente Says:

My online friends are now finding out the names and addresses of brandi haters and are calling their bosses! They did this not too long ago and are back to doing it again! YAY! I LOVE illegal things!
    I am so happy that you called a ladies boss to talk about her yesterday after finding her name on facebook! Her boss wasn’t happy, with me. They are going to have to go to court over this one, thanks Naunceling for the bad advice! You are gong with her!
    They should not have done this, this is the beginning of the end for them!!

19. 19
    LittleLottaYente Says:

MH Called Brandi a SOW and a LIAR SO DID LISA VANDERPUMP!!!!! You are a liar Brandi!

20. 20
    LittleLottaYente Says:

Sooo…I guess all the gossip posters and celebs are now seeing Brandi and her fans for what they really are. You guys are so cooked…fried…baked…INSANE. Seriously? You are so wrapped up in the trailer park reject known as Brandi that you all have seriously jumped the shark and are helping her in her demise. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Truly sick women! Especially kaylie, naunceling, rancid…a couple others. Oh, Teresa Cramer (aka SHESHARPSHOOTS on twitter)! White trash, nut job of the century! And of course, she is a friend of Naunceling! Bwahahaa! Thanks, though. You are helping to get rid of Brandi from tv once and for all!!

You have to ask yourself, did I really think trash like B would last long?

21. 21
    LittleLottaYente Says:

Why does Ilana date online? Because she is too fat and ugly to get a guy to look twice in RL. Her dad would be ashamed of her being such a hater and a homo.

22. 22
    String Queen Says:

I need a commercial! Hey Tampax! You want me?? Mine stay in now because I got my sugar walls fixed!

23. 23
    String Queen Says:

I am a liar! I am sorry! I needed more money for booze and pills! FORGIVE ME MOHAMED AND YO!!!!

We know she lies….thanks.
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7m
    @BrandiGlanville @BelleLizbeth its a pure lie.I have never ever spoken to Brandi about Joeanna.I would never speak of private prts.never sow
    Reply Retweet Favorite More View conversation
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7h
    @Andy I am so saddened by brands lies.Never had a minute alone with her to speak of a woman. Any woman. Never had a reason to speak of Jo
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7h
    Andy. @andy.That a lie. I never spoken to Brandy@BrandiGlanville in any way about joanna.Brandy is She is such a scum and a foul mouth.
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7h
    That such a lie @BrandiGlanville. I don’t talk like that.. Never spoke of joanna to you.. Disgusting .pure lies
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

24. 24
    String Queen Says:

–I am a disgsuting SOW!!! I AM SO SORRY I DERAILED MY GRAVY TRAIN!! NOW I WILL HAVE TO DO DONKEY PORN!

;)

We know she lies….thanks.
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7m
    Reply Retweet Favorite More View conversation
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7h
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7h
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7h
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

25. 25
    String Queen Says:

Mohamed says BRANDI IS A LIAR?!?! SO DID LISA VANDERPUMP!!!

We know she lies….thanks.
    mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid 7m