Alexander Skarsgard Joins 'Diary of a Teenage Girl'!

Alexander Skarsgard Joins 'Diary of a Teenage Girl'!

Alexander Skarsgard keeps a low profile while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport on Sunday (January 12) in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that the 37-year-old Swedish actor will be starring in the upcoming film Diary of a Teenage Girl, alongside Kristen Wiig.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Diary of a Teenage Girl centers on a brutally honest teenage artist living in San Francisco in the 1970s as she attempts to navigate her way through an affair with her mother’s boyfriend.

In case you missed it, have a look at Alexander going butt naked while sitting on a toilet.

alexander skarsgard joins diary of a teenage girl 01
alexander skarsgard joins diary of a teenage girl 02
alexander skarsgard joins diary of a teenage girl 03
alexander skarsgard joins diary of a teenage girl 04
alexander skarsgard joins diary of a teenage girl 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He’s baaaack! Love the scruff and everything’s he’s wearing. Must be coming back from San Fran after wardrobe fitting for the new movie.
Looking good, Alex!!!!

That poor small peeeen trapped in such tight jeans

@Bb: It’s not that small but obviously your “ladybiiits” are too big and loose after using big d1ldos for years. You should try a real man at least once b4 you die :D

@Bb: thank god for his micropeen or he couldn’t wear such tight jeans!

I find everything he does so fake the way he walks the way he looks and talks . and that he love girls 22 and younger he has it from his father : )

What dumb model did he take home & shove in the back of his car 2 take home and shag after the GG .along with hanger on keith Bet it’s on pop candies shoving the model into his car .

@Mod: That Keith guy is suspiciously everywhere, it’s some weird shiit

sex pants @ 01/13/2014 at 3:14 pm

Wow there is alot of green eye jealousy here unless you are an Emerald there no way you should be this green, it’s very plain that most of these comments are from same person who is mad at Skarsgard for something. Word of advice you can let it go and move on to better things, its still early in the year to break free.

Don’t be mad that his d*ck is more famous that you. It hijacked the interwebs and enlisted new member without even putting out a ad, (don’t knock it until you try it but I don’t think it wants to try you) look at that sexy pants (I am) they are glorious and divine and they are doing a mighty fine job of highlight his package (which I am very much interested in owning,) which I have stared at intensely no sorry no shame.

Don’t worry about his d*ck it’s doing mighty fine without you, it neither desires, request or send out a SOS to you. Me I love it so much that I d*ck named it the name you will never know, I would tell Alexander tho.

@DrWho Lol good burn!

sex pants @ 01/13/2014 at 3:34 pm

@Keith:

Jesus when it’s not his d*ick its his friends and especially the black one that makes you fools go cray its coming off racist and I can’t f*cking stand racist. I am here to shut it the f*ck down. Why do you crays concern yourself so much with his off time. It seems that it taking up so much fu*king time in your lives let it go. It’s not healthy being this vile online or in person.

I know if there is something he is doing with his off time I don’t like I will just sashay off the interwebs and never return. I can find better people and things to do with my time than wasting it on someone that I don’t find worth while. I am still finding Alexander worth while because here I am stanning without a cap it’s partly because of those divine sexy pants that highlight his lean long legs and glorious Swedish hot bod look at him.

He is an handsome, hot man I love his cap I want his cap I need one for the sunny days coming up I would take the head under the cap too for the coming sunny days. I love his black high top kicks I have been searching for new kicks and that black one is speaking to me.

He can pop up at my place in that casual get up for my birthday (in the near future) or anyday (in an even nearer future)
tack så mycket

I believe his **** is more famous than him lol

sex pants @ 01/13/2014 at 3:59 pm

I haven’t talked about his big hands in a while but these sets of pics are pretty much saying look at my hands envision them. (I am) they can pick me up and put me or carry me or toss me somewhere soft and ravish me. its pretty obvious I have a big thing for his hands. Those are some strong huge hands. Sigh! He is looking fit too like solid fit, but his face looks displeased. Why do we look so displeased (beside the obvious that I am not there with you which of course is all your fault because i would be there to put his hands to better use. I would boo on him boo I say boo. But I digress tho it happens) Mr. Skarsgard. So many Whys so little time.

@corina yes his body bits is good at hijacking airtime.

I cAnnot see any package :(

So he is playing a new role as a dirty old man . fits his actual description and personality considering he likes them young and blonde
. And actress or model just like his dad stellan young wife 25 yrs difference

sexy pants @ 01/13/2014 at 4:29 pm

@Where:

I would say get your eyes checked but that seem to be the least of your problems so I would worry about his package it ain’t worried about you.

No back to looking at those sex pant (it seems fitting name for this thread because they are) that are flowing around on tumblr.

sexy pants @ 01/13/2014 at 5:00 pm

@Ugg:

To give my answer to this I wrote a short essay.

Most of the men folk population are dirty old men this is a fact. It’s gross but society has trained it men folks for centuries to be like this it is deep seated and rooted some fathers pass it down to their sons. Some fathers teach their sons better. Society also has done it role on females too. Look at the state our young girls/women in society right now, it is a mess.

He is a actor and like most actor they want to take the shocking roles, acting street creds. But actors do it because they think the villian, bad guy or psychopathy or sociopathy thinks gives them better quality. He is not the first actor to think this and he wouldn’t be the last. Sadly in real life there are these kinds of people fiction most of the time it is not really just read the head lines they are depressing as F*ck especially when it involves kids and there are alot of headline involving kids.

No lets get to the thick of it Do I think Skarsgard has perverted pedo intentions to young teenager girls I am going to say NO!
He doesn’t seem like a serial early 20′s model dater like Leo who has never dated a women his age or branched out nor is he Woody Allen marrying his step daughter until this day is the grossest thing I can phantom but in Hollywood he is a celebrated director. Hollywood does seem to celebrate alot of these pedo’s just like the catholic church but that a world discussion that wouldn’t be solved on JJ I have not watched anything Allen has done or care for anything he does because all I get from him he is perverted pedo.

While I don’t know the every details of Alexander’s life and I wouldn’t swear my first born son on this I don’t think this is his intention I think he take these roles because he wants to be that kind of actor the ones that have those talked about roles.
So until he’s seen with a teenage girls being a gross Woody Allen perv substitute then I would say calm down.

As for his dad he has been with his mom which is the same age as he is for years with many children and then after choose a women who was in her 30′s that is not a child that is not a bewildered girl going to be woman you know what you want in your 30′s and she was more than capable and not gullible to be with Stellan.

So comparing a grown women to a child is ridiculous and any man than dates any girl under 18 is a perverted because 99.9% of 18 girls have no f8cking clue and is gullible they are still gullible in the early 20′s too but again any discussion that can’t be solved here.

the reason why he is still single and flowing around one chick to the next as nothing to do with what you think it has to do with but keep thinking that.

What’s the movie about?

@Keith: I know, its weird, stalker behavior, apart from the fact that he is his friend. . Starting to think that he has no space for a girlfriend cause his friends act in that way.

MorePLease @ 01/13/2014 at 6:56 pm

Then what is it to do with?

ASKARS = HOT BOD, FUG FACE @ 01/13/2014 at 11:00 pm

He would be so perfect and beautiful if his face was just covered a little more. His body is smokin’ hot His face, eh, not so much. Unless you mean banged with a frying pan! *chittle*

@sexy pants: Maybe try not smoking meth before you type, geez…….

Damn but there are a lot of jealous haters here. I am so sure he is just very worried about what you think about his ***** or how he lives his life. He is lovely, all of him, face on down. Go find someone else to hate on, I am sure they will be just as vexed about your whining as Alex most assuredly is, lololol.

Wow, there’s a lot of bitchyness here ;) I think he’s hot and he’s so sexy as Eric Nothman :P

@MorePLease: mmmm, get thAt black diq askars?!

I think the appreciators out weigh the haters! No wonder the guy keeps his private life private.

Vanity Smurf @ 01/15/2014 at 10:41 pm

A lot of the “appreciators” are on meth. For sure!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All