Gerard Butler's 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' Gets IMAX Release!

Gerard Butler's 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' Gets IMAX Release!

Gerard Butler shows off his buff arms while grabbing some grub at Urth Caffe on Monday (June 9) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The day before, the 44-year-old Scottish actor was spotted promoting his new film How to Train Your Dragon 2 at the premiere in Westwood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that the animated film will be released in IMAX theaters on Friday (June 13). We can’t wait!

FYI: Gerard is wearing a John Varvatos tee.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler catching up with friends at Urth Caffe in West Hollywood…

gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 01
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 02
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 03
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 04
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 05
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 06
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 07
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 08
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 09
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 10
gerard butler how to train a dragon 2 gets imax release 11

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Looking forward to HTTYD2IN3D this weekend! GB is looking a little downtrodden in these photos. He’s probably spent from promoting and doing interviews all day yesterday. Still an undeniable hottie though. Lol! Hope the movie rakes in million$.

Prancing Pony @ 06/09/2014 at 7:45 pm

Hmmm, he looks a bit grumpy today. :( Maybe the paps were hounding him?

yummy !!!!!!!

lots of photos, just enter Gerard Butler

looking mighty fine Gerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im looking forward to seeing dragons this weekend

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/09/2014 at 9:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203165627094974&set=a.1022755622599.4532.1636483713&type=1&theater Last night I was with Actor Gerard Butler and the cast of How to Train Your Dragon Too.

Prancing Pony @ 06/09/2014 at 9:54 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Aw, did you read that lady’s fb post #8? So sweet. :)

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/09/2014 at 10:52 pm

@Prancing Pony: Yes, it was very sweet PP! :)
Cheryl Jackson
Action Alert: Don’t forget to remember…. Last night I was with Actor Gerard Butler and the cast of How to Train Your Dragon Too…. and I took one photo with Gerard and it was cool as he went inside the party… Then as I sat I thought about it, I remembered how he has used his time to have lunch with him for cancer awareness so when I was going to my room guess who walks up to me ALONE… yes, Gerard Butler…. and I said “You are an incredible actor, people admire how great you look, but what makes you look great is your Heart, and I reminded him of what he had did and he was silent as I touched his hand and told him to continue using his life to doing good. I said God needs more people in the world like him. Of course, I handed him my card and told him about Minnie’s Food Pantry and I asked him if he would help me feed the hungry. Then we took another picture because – I just wanted too. I am not sure what will come of it, but I posted this to remind you Don’t forget to remember and remind people of the good they do. He hugged me and thanked me over and over again, we connected and he won’t forget this moment. I hope you have a wonderful day, I am in LA… Taking Action Remember God Favors the Prepared… Always be ready

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/09/2014 at 10:54 pm

Morgan Bishopp ‏@MorganBishopp 1h
You know today is a good day when…#GerardButler smiles at you.

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/09/2014 at 10:55 pm

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20823879_30169344,00.html#30169330 Costars Gerard Butler and Craig Ferguson show the love at the premiere of How to Train Your Dragon 2 in Los Angeles on Sunday.

@Can’tGetEnough: “incredible actor, people admire how great you look, but what makes you look great is your Heart, and I reminded him of what he had did and he was silent as I touched his hand and told him to continue using his life to doing good. I said God needs more people in the world like him.”

He is a work in progress. There has been much encouragement for his service over the years. Keep the momentum Gerry!

@Can’tGetEnough: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203162328652515
This was the other picture that she [[Cheryl "Action Jackson"] was talking about. What an incredible tribute she payed to Gerry and what a heart she has as well. Thanks Prancer and CGE.

I know this is old, but read what happened to her when she lost her phone on the plane.

Very interesting read... @ 06/10/2014 at 2:18 am

Do NOT click on the link if you don’t want to read about his ex:
Someone on the Fassy threads has uncovered some scary truths about MG, Gerry and Brody. Yikes! If it’s true.

@Prancing Pony: “Aw, did you read that lady’s fb post #8? So sweet. :)”

I did PP, he’s a good soul.

@Very interesting read... @ 06/10/2014 at 4:59 am

I would be worried what further information will come out with the Ru girls investigating. Those gals are professionals, lol.

Blue Star @ 06/10/2014 at 5:03 am

OMG!! who the heck is that guy walking with Gerry. Looks like he was just pulled out from under a rock! Looks like some sort of sleezy producer or a landlord or even a attorney. Where does he FIND these people.

TV Schedule for Gerry @ 06/10/2014 at 5:06 am