Brad Pitt Brings Dad William to Private 'Fury' Screening

Brad Pitt Brings Dad William to Private 'Fury' Screening

Brad Pitt carries a notebook while arriving at a private screening of his upcoming film Fury at the Sherman Oaks Galleria on Friday (August 8) in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

The 50-year-old actor was accompanied by his dad William.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

In case you missed it, check out a new poster of Brad sitting on top of a tank for Fury, which hits theaters on Friday, November 14.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt heading to a Fury screening with his dad William

brad pitt brings dad william to fury screening 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Brad and his dad Bill.

groundcontrol @ 08/10/2014 at 5:14 pm

Very excited about this film. Nice dad and son event.

Have the elder Pitts been in LA very long, Brad’s Dad looks like the man walking with Angie at the Santa Barbara house on Maddox’s birthday.

groundcontrol @ 08/10/2014 at 5:17 pm

And look at that flat stomach. Brad, you make 50 look fabulous!

Fury has a lot test screenings.

darn it not first..oh well..yes i know i am sad..just waiting for my son to wake up….Oh well looking good Mr. Pitt..Can’t wait to see this movie!

I loove the notebook…..have you ever seen Angie without hers? So cute. Nice to get Dad’s opinion……I think, with Angie, Brad shares a lot more of his life with his family. Of course the grand kids feature largely in this lifestyle change and Brad is extremely aware of the stage of his parent’s life……..I am sure as he matures, he wants to spend more quality time with them and it is clear they are included in the the JP’s major family and career events. It has all worked out so well for Brad and his parents are thrilled for him……….a large beautiful immediate and extended family. It’s what it is all about in the end of it all. With Angie he found that, smart man for making the choices he made and taking the heat he took and also having to watch how vilified Angie was.

There was a Fury screening on August 7 night because there were tweets about it. Another screening on August 8? or Jared messed up date again.

Love the Jolie Pitts:

Saw your post to me at the end of the last thread……..I am really glad you found it interesting, most wouldn’t. LOL. Thanks for your gracious shout out. I am very proud to live in a country with this aspect of humanity as written law.

@groundcontrol:

He’s gotta keep that hot woman of his interested……….no donut behaviour this time around…..

So nice to see Bill Pitt. we have not seen him in a while. So the Rents are in LA.
OH HELL Brad is wearing Jean and not beige.. LOVE IT.

Oooh, Brad’s got on jeans, I like it. lol

@lucy:

I swear that was the first thing I noticed..lol
It has been way too long for him not wearing jeans.. Brad looks hot in jeans. They hang so perfectly. Well I guess the parents are there to visit before they leave for Malta. Good to see Bill, I was wondering if he was well. We had not see the parents in a bit.. I really like how close they all are.

Brad as the producer of Fury is very serious about the movie taking notes and writing down what need to be improved.

Finally Brad wears jeans. He looks hot. Bill Pitt looks great.

Passing Through @ 08/10/2014 at 5:38 pm

# 13 lucy @ 08/10/2014 at 5:27 pm
I’m sure Lamey will be happy that Brad seems to be out of his “head-to-toe tan phase”…

Passing Through @ 08/10/2014 at 5:44 pm

# 3 lucy @ 08/10/2014 at 5:15 pm
I don’t think so. That guy looked…er…thinner and not quite as old. Now I guess we’ll have BillGate. LOL!

Bill Pitt has a nice head of hair.. I guess maybe the hags will say he is really bald and has hair plugs.. Brad has great hair like his parents.

I appreciate him in jeans.. but I liked those low crouch pants he was wearing for a while there.

Love the JoliePitts @ 08/10/2014 at 5:51 pm

@Dawne:
“I loove the notebook…..have you ever seen Angie without hers”
I picked up on that, too, Dawne. I was thinking earlier how much Brad and Angelina are so much alike in what they do.
And I was thinking Grammie and Poppa Pitt must have been in Santa Barbara to celebrate Mad’s birhtday along with the cousins and maybe even Doug and Julie. Reason, perhaps, for the two huge SUV’s we saw bringing them home.

Passing Through @ 08/10/2014 at 5:54 pm

# 8 Dawne @ 08/10/2014 at 5:22 pm
Dawne -
You know DJ hates when I talk about Ticky…but…yes, Brad sees a lot more of his family now than he did during The Dark Years. He used to have to go back to MO alone because Ticky hated to go there. Or his family went out to LA or to the SB house. She couldn’t even be bothered to go to Jane & Bill’s 40th anniversary party because it was the same night she was getting a minor award for TGG. She had to explain to people why Brad wasn’t there. Needless to say…she was NOT a happy camper…
PS – Sorry, Deej…I had to tell some more home truths about your idol. Try not to shite yourself over it. Oops. There goes that darned cussing again, too…

Love the JoliePitts @ 08/10/2014 at 5:55 pm

@busted:
If you are talking about those low crotch pants with the tie belt, Busted….I love those pants too. They look so nice on Brad…..but then Brad looks hot in anything he puts on that gorgeous body of his.
Sorry, Passing Through. I know that was not one of your favorite pants on Brad…:)

Love the JoliePitts @ 08/10/2014 at 5:59 pm

@Dawne:
I am so happy you saw my post on the previous thread.
Thank you so much again for sharing that link.
The lawful beauty of your country is a “well kept” secret. I don’t know when I have ever read such an inspiring document.

Brad needs to let his hair grey like his beard.

@Love the JoliePitts:
No the cousins were not there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All