Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get In Some PDA at Teen Choice Awards 2014

Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get In Some PDA at Teen Choice Awards 2014

Ian Somerhalder goes in for an embrace and kiss on the cheek with his girlfriend Nikki Reed outside of the 2014 Teen Choice Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (August 10) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old The Vampire Diaries actor got in some PDA with his gal before walking the red carpet solo. Nikki chose not to walk the red carpet at the big show.

Check out Ian showing off his totally ripped arms on the red carpet in case you missed it.

Early that day, Ian and Nikki did some shopping together at the farmer’s market.

FYI: Nikki is wearing the Rebecca Minkoff Hawks Dress.

15+ pictures inside of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed getting in some PDA…

ian somerhalder gets in some pda with nikki reed teen choice awards 2014 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

they are gorgeous and adorable together. Also Nikki holding his leather jacket is so cute

I’m in love with Nikki and Ian. No wonder why everybody talks about them all the time and their articles are the most accessed: they are fab together

Beautiful couple

Love Ian and Nikki together! They seem to really support and be there for each other. Nikki wasn’t presenting or anything yet she went with Ian to support him and be there for him without walking a red carpet…

It’s a great year for Ian. He finally found love again and is happy. He got to talk at congress and won awards both in the showbusiness and as a humanitarian. His animal sanctuary is close to come true. Congrats on all your success Ian, it seems like you surrounded yourself around positive people, got rid of the fake fans and now keep only people that really love you around. I’m sure Nikki is a big part in the smile you’re constantly sporting and for that I thank her.

delenasanarchy @ 08/11/2014 at 12:37 am

Awwww she has his jacket, how adorable is that? Even my cold heart can’t deny how sweet they are to each other. Ugh I want to hate them but I can’t

ipromisedelena Aneta @ 08/11/2014 at 12:38 am

I love somereed

delenaftdobrev @ 08/11/2014 at 12:39 am

They are perfect. I’m so glad Ian and Nikki are bringing so much web activity to all this websites, it’s great because now we have news about them all the time. Thank you to the fans and the haters. XOXO Bella

pizdu mater @ 08/11/2014 at 12:39 am

o schit !!!!!

Ian’s c*ck looks delicious in these tight jeans. Nikki’s p*ssy is so lucky to having such delicious man inside her tonight. Nian stans are so jealous. Nina tried everything to got Ian’s attention. She even wore ridiculous clothes, awful hair and tons of makeup but Ian is just too smitten to notice Nina’s disaster. Ride Ian all night, Nikki. For all of us.

I feel so sorry for the Nian shippers, they are so bitter and they are running out of conspiratorial theories to explain Ian being in love with Nikki and totally getting over Nina. You go Ian, I know it hurt a lot for a long time but now you’re ok, you forgot Nina for go and you’re enjoying your love with Nikki

they look sexy and kinda cute together. I didn’t want to admit it but it’s true

felicitysmoak @ 08/11/2014 at 12:47 am

Nikki is a lucky girl, Ian is so hot and caring and amazing human being. Congrats for your win tonight Ian. Now pls f*ck Nikki in the back of the car on your way home, I bet their sex is so hot *fans self*

PerfectTiming @ 08/11/2014 at 12:49 am

Nikki is so perfect for Ian and he they look so happy together. If everyone was as happy as they are this world would be a better place! Beautiful couple – I wish them MUCH love and happiness. Keep the awesome photos coming!

I ship Nian and I’m very ugly with no sex life, but my favorite thing to do is to come here and pretend I’m 30 different people and hate on Ian and NIkki, doesn’t matter how awesome they are. I’ll always find stupid excuses to why Ian is doing is all PR but the real couple is Nina and Ian.
NINA NEVER BROKE UP THIS IS JUST PR NIAN LIVES FOREVER 2K14

Nikki looks gorgeous and they are adorable and hot together

They are so cute and sweet to each other but I bet that at night they are really wild and f*ck like animals!! I would watch and masturb*te

@Vessy: Stop using my name for such profanity, i told you! I am not going to post comments on this article. Why do you have to post such things?

You’re all a bunch of fools and these 2 have zero talent.
Time will tell.

Please Nikki.
Ride Ian all night long. For all of us.

Nikki and Ian are the best couple, so hot. I’m very happy Ian got rid of that big attention seeker childish diva Nina Dobrev. Somereed FTW

Unbelievable ,drop dead gorgeous Man. Nikki looks so beautiful to. There are a beautiful Couple and look so happy.

@Simone: He wore that when presenting and looked so gorgeous:-) I agree thereadorable

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All