Zac Efron Is Giving His First Car Away to One Lucky Fan!

Zac Efron Is Giving His First Car Away to One Lucky Fan!

Zac Efron is giving away the first car he ever owned and he even will hang out with the lucky fan who wins it!

“I really want to do something special for the Make a Wish foundation, so I teamed up with Prizeo.com to give you a shot to win a few special prizes,” the 26-year-old actor says in a new video posted online.

“For just a $10 donation to the Make a Wish foundation, you’ll be entered to win a chance to fly to Los Angeles and take home my first car. This is the car I learned everything in. How to drive in, got my first driver’s license in, got in my first car accident in, which was not my fault for the record,” Zac added.

You have 43 days to send in your donation for a chance to win the experience! Head on over to Prizeo.com/Zac to enter now.

Zac Efron Announces His Prizeo Contest

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
lauren901 @ 08/11/2014 at 3:29 pm

sounds interesting.

In before hate comments.
I love this dude. He will turn his life around and become more famous than ever. Keep the good work, Zac, You have my support. You can do it kiddo.

lauren901 @ 08/11/2014 at 3:32 pm

@uh
u know it about 20 minutes someone is gonna make a awful comment about this.

Free Coke? @ 08/11/2014 at 3:34 pm

Doss it come with free coke on the dashboard? If so, I’m in Zachyboy!

@lauren901: I know. I love the haters. They waste time hating instead of loving. They must feel very empty inside. Or trolls will come here as usual leaving the usual comments.

Free Coke? @ 08/11/2014 at 3:35 pm

Does it come with free coke on the dashboard? If so, I’m in Zachyboy!

lauren901 @ 08/11/2014 at 3:35 pm

@uh
it looks like free coke started :(

lauren901 @ 08/11/2014 at 3:36 pm

@free coke
grow up tbh

Free Coke? @ 08/11/2014 at 3:40 pm

How many 8 balls does the winner have to bring to hang out with Zac?

lauren901 @ 08/11/2014 at 3:44 pm

@free coke
grow up? do you really think your funny ?

Umm…I mean I guess it’s a nice idea and it’s for a good cause but it is such an odd prize. I guess the winner at least gets a flight to LA…and an old car out of it.

Tho I like him, I have to admit that this is just a start…. Wild summer is over, his team starts to clean up the mess. He’s a nice guy, sure, but even though he wants to shake off Troy Bolton, everytime he does something stupid and not teen idiol like, he’s doing something like this. Maybe that’s not it, but timing tells a lot.

What a shocker. Bad news for weeks on his sleazy lifestyle and hookups with Michelle Rodriquez, and wallah! Charity news. I have lost count on how many times his PR comes to the resue by coming up with some charity news. It’s disgusting.

LOVE YA ZAC F–L HATERS!

lauren901 @ 08/11/2014 at 4:23 pm

@whatever
then dont comment???

The drivers sit has a strap on? and a dashboard that has an automatic coke dispenser? and a spoon.

First car to roam around Skid Row?

@Whatever: Pretty sure he has done charities during his HSM hype when he wasn’t like this. PR team move my ass. I’ll defend him because I know he’s struggling with his soberity, but you people always need to turn a positive thing into negative, saying we fans fool ourselves, when we KNOW more than others.

Take Back @ 08/11/2014 at 4:30 pm

Time to get good publicity after a dope-ful summer? This idiot thinks people are crazy just like his delusional fans. This cokehead is a joke.

@Lulli: @Gangho19: LMAO I’M DYING FOR LAUGHTER. You two are SO funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN’T BREATH. OMG. STOP. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

@Take Back: ”This cokehead is a joke.” ROFLMAOOOOOOO OH AND YOU TWO. I CAN’T BREATH.

Free Coke? @ 08/11/2014 at 4:41 pm

Even his own fans know he’s a junkie. How tragic. I wonder if this is the car that “ran out of gas” in skid row. No wait, that was his drug dealer’s Mercedes.

If i get pulled over and they find drugs, I’m suing him.

what kind of car is it?

Take Back @ 08/11/2014 at 4:46 pm

OK aka Uh: You’re pathetic, you think you can hide using another handle?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All