The couple was joined by Nick‘s brother and his former 98 Degrees group mate Drew Lachey and his wife Lea.
Nick Lachey Breaking News and Photos
Mr. Lachey revealed last week on The Rachael Ray Show last week. “We’re going to be in Cincinnati with family, and hopefully having a white Christmas. We’re going to be in Tuscany for New Year’s. Who knows, we may be married in Tuscany, too!”
On Monday night, Nick hosted the finale of The Sing-Off and performed with the remaining groups of finalists! Committed took home the top prize of a recording contract and $100,000.
- Nick Lachey is happy that Vanessa Minnillo will be his wife – PopEater
- Justin Bieber cancels an appearance – Just Jared Jr
- See Mel Gibson in the Beaver trailer – Huffington Post
- The cast of Big Brother 12 gets caught up in a scandal – DListed
- Elizabeth Hurley wears a fur shrug – Hollywood Tuna
- Sarah Palin kills a caribou on her new show – Towleroad
- See Teen Mom star Amber‘s childhood photos – Radar
- Mandy Moore runs errands around town – Celebuzz
- Lindsay Lohan indulges in some retail therapy – Celebslam
- Nicole Scherzinger lets the girls hang out – ASL
- Adele rocks out on Ellen – Idolator
- Gabourey Sidibe gets to work on her latest movie – Concrete Loop
Nick and Vanessa both share the same birthday, November 9. This Tuesday, Nick will turn 37 while Vanessa will celebrate her 30th. Happy early birthday, you two!
On Thursday, the happy couple confirmed their relationship status: “We’re excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together.”
“We’re excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together,” Nick and Vanessa said in a statement.
Nick, 36, and Vanessa, 29, began dating back in 2006 after Nick and Jessica Simpson ended their marriage.
Us Weekly was the first to report the happy news.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!
Asked by People if Eric was “the one,” Jessica replied, “I never go to that because I already went there, so, I’m not gonna jinx my own self,” she says. “He’s the one for me right now! I’m very happy, I’m in a great place and if right now could last forever, I’d take it.”
FYI: Jess is wearing a PRPS camo fox fur parka.
10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson leaving Red O…
Jessica Simpson‘s father, Joe Simpson reportedly stopped by his former son-in-law Nick‘s Superbowl party at the Hotel 944 at Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach. “Nick doesn’t know I’m here!” an eyewitness at the party heard him confess.
“I was so confused because I thought they hated each other,” the eyewitness tells OK!. When Nick found out that Joe was at the party he said, “I haven’t talked to Joe in years. So be it.”