- TV and film writer Aaron Sorkin is reportedly the top pick to adapt a biography about Steve Jobs‘ life – Huffington Post
- Check out a new song from Abigail Breslin – Just Jared Jr
- Madonna‘s stalker has been sent to a psychiatric hospital – FoxNews
- Robin Williams and his new wife get touchy-feely in Paris – DListed
- Uma Thurman hits the red carpet in style – Hollywood Tuna
- Chris Martin jokes that Gwyneth Paltrow has been a great beard for him – Towleroad
- Snooki says she doesn’t know who J.K. Rowling and Maya Angelou are – Celebuzz
- Jennifer Love Hewitt posts with a bunch of shirtless guys – ASL
Steve Jobs News, Pictures, and Videos
“Steve died peacefully today surrounded by his family. In his public life, Steve was known as a visionary; in his private life, he cherished his family. We are thankful to the many people who have shared their wishes and prayers during the last year of Steve‘s illness; a website will be provided for those who wish to offer tributes and memories. We are grateful for the support and kindness of those who share our feelings for Steve. We know many of you will mourn with us, and we ask that you respect our privacy during our time of grief,” the family said.
Click inside to read what celebs had to say about Steve‘s passing…
More Here! »
Steve Jobs, the former CEO of Apple, has passed away. He was 56.
“Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple,” the company said in a statement on its website.
Steve had resigned from his position back in August. He received a liver transplant for pancreatic cancer in 2009.
Steve is survived by his wife Laurene and his four children.
Steve Jobs has stepped down from his position as CEO of Apple.
“I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come,” the 55-year-old CEO said in his letter of resignation.
Steve will be replaced by Tim Cook, the company’s current COO. Jobs will become Apple’s chairman of the board of the directors.
Steve‘s health has often been in question after he received a liver transplant for pancreatic cancer in 2009.
Click inside to read Steve Jobs‘ full letter of resignation… More Here! »
- Steve Jobs is taking a medical leave from Apple – TMZ
- Miley Cyrus goes Undercover with Joshua Bowman – Just Jared Jr
- David Beckham rocks a pink hoodie – Lainey Gossip
- Check out who Jake Gyllenhaal took to the Golden Globes – US Weekly
- Christina Hendricks brings the red on the red carpet – The Superficial
- Ridley Scott is not working on an Alien Prequel, but a movie called Prometheus – MTV
- Alec Baldwin has high hopes for Rooney Mara – Access Hollywood
- Check out all the gowns from the Golden Globes – Popsugar
- Revisit the 90′s band Sneaker Pimps – Young Hollywood
- Chris Colfer plans to go to bed with his Golden Globe – OK
- Check out the celebrity couples that met on the set – PCN