Palace: Prince Harry Did Not Fight Photog

Palace: Prince Harry Did Not Fight Photog

The pictures speak for themselves but the palace still denies that Prince Harry was involved in a scuffle with paparazzi outside Boujis nightclub.

A palace spokesman said, “There was no aggression intended, there was no confrontation and everyone was laughing about it at the time.” Of all the pictures, there’s not a single person laughing!

The 22-year-old party prince reportedly chased photographer Nirach Tanner, swore at him, and shoved him. Before making it back to his car, Prince Harry tumbled to the floor in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Nirach, 27, said “Harry has come out, he tries to go to the car, we’re parallel, I’m slightly in front of him, he literally gives me a push to get me out of the way. But it wasn’t an aggressive way of saying f— off. He obviously doesn’t like the paparazzi. If he wasn’t drunk, he’d have kept his balance, but because he’d been drinking he’s lost his balance, he’s gone down. It was one of those things – he came out of the club, they got entangled and he lost his footing. The guy’s on a night out, he’s going to war, good luck to him, I’d say.”

For 25+ pictures of Prince Harry chasing paparazzi, CLICK HERE!

prince harry chasing paparazzi 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Drunken royalty….how classy. I’m sure he made the queen mother proud.

I love Harry, but he’s his worse enemy at times. He needs to lay off the alcohol, drop certain friends the likes of Natalie Pinkhem and oldie Mike Dyer.

At lease he didn’t dirty dance with club chicks on camera, then took some random big mouth blondie back to his military barrack like big brother William (you know the one media keep telling us is so the devoted & in-love with Kate).

He’s still cute as all hell. I like

The paprazzi are out of hand they just don’t know when to leave anyone alone.
Since the man involved said it was nothing it should be left at that.

[Fug Face susie] @ 03/26/2007 at 4:34 pm

little drunk idiotic nazi punk

Princess Diana is turning over in her grave…wait, wasn’t she cremated? Then, her dust is poofing all over in her urn!

Why is this idiotic person calling him a nazi for he made an error of judgement when he wore that. Prince William and Harry are the most un-racsit memebrs out of the whole royal family they RESPECT people and their beliefs.

Harry could just be another spolit rich kid but he ain’t like that
No other member of the Royal family give their time to charity like Will & Harry do.
When they go to the thrid world they don’t just walk around with a transaltor and listen to them

They interact with people in need
I’ve seen them play football with children, draw water from the wells for them, even clean a toilet.
They’ve been to homeless shelters and served food to people
They don;t have to get their hands dirty but they do

He’s a young guy like eveyone else so what’s the big deal if he drinks.
Other people of status have done far worse
I love Harry and he makes mistakes he’s HUMAN
and everyone here in the UK like him too so just leave him alone!

well said Summer!

Hot hot hot !!!

look boys 'n girls @ 03/26/2007 at 7:44 pm

His face is as red as his scarf. Haha!

i’m kind of sad for him, he seems to be self destructive;
he’s a young man, trying to live his life in the spotlight;
it is sad to loose a mother ;
leave him alone ;
Shame on the grown photog man!

British Royalty & Nobility are played out… Ever since Diana took a dirt nap, the world has passed on the House of Windsor. (Besides, the throne rightfully belongs to the Tudors)

Sandbitch @ 03/26/2007 at 8:45 pm

Hilarious – spectacular scarf action and it matches his red flushed cheeks. Maybe next time he’ll outrun the photographer and we’ll get to see some right royal biffing.

The Queen mother ( mum) is dead. That term referred to the mother of the reigning Queen Elizabeth. The Queen is actually Harry’s grandmother. So you should have said “made his grandmother proud” or “made the Queen proud”

Nando Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 4:01 pm – flag comment
Drunken royalty….how classy. I’m sure he made the queen mother proud.

Where did you hear or read this – very interesting.
Cyndi Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 4:07 pm – flag comment

Meredith Piller @ 03/26/2007 at 9:25 pm

The Queen Mother has died already.

Funny, so funny. Spoiled rich and useless royal children. Waist of Space and our money.

yes, the queen mother died in the year 2001. it’s been over six years where have you been that u missed that?

He’s may be drunk, judging by the reddened face, but the photog looks amused, it just looks like a goofy scuffle, not that Harry was attacking the paparazzi. Everybody’s fine, let it go. I’d get sick of photogs in my face constantly too. But I don’t think this was a fight. Also, while we’re on the subject of Harry, I’m quite positive that Charles is not his father. Have you seen the pics of the gentleman with the red hair that Diana was supposedly involved with??? Hmmm. Perhaps he’s not in line for the throne afterall!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot that Charles is still a prince. For some reason, I thought he ruled and then the queen was now the “queen mother.” LOL!!!

Oh well, I’m American. So…whatcha gonna do!?

Bush sucks!!! ;D

Um, the dude was drunk, he stumbled and photog tried to make it seem like Harry chased after him, at least that’s what it looks like to me from the extensive photos. Like Summer said, he’s human, can’t he get drunk w/o getting splashed on papers? Every other guy and gal his age pretty much does that anyway. And he does great, genuine work with charities, good for him.
Re Prince William, I read it yesterday on this Sydney paper, the Herald or smth like that? It’s the Sydney version of Melbourne’s “The Age” is what I do remember. Check that out if y’all want.

Nando Says:
If Charles was king then his mother would not be ‘queen mother” she would be “king mother’ – The Queen mum who died in 2001 was the mother of the current Queen – that makes her Queen mother. Now since Charles a male he can’t be Queen – he would be King so his mother would be King mum – got it? Anyway, Queen Elizabeth will be around for a few more years so as far as Charles becoming King any time soon I doubt it.

March 26th, 2007 at 10:31 pm – flag comment

Oh well, I’m American. So…whatcha gonna do!?

Bush sucks!!! ;D

LanieCroft @ 03/27/2007 at 12:46 am

OH, what a wonder he doesn’t like paparazzis. I wonder why … maybe it has something to do with the way his mother died?
I think his behavier is totally understandable, who wants to be followed all the time and taken pictures of. Everybody has his/her rights of privacy. Funny that you hardly see pictures of the paparazzi mop while trying to take pictures … it’s pure madness.

Thanks, dude!

I now know the basics of British parliament.

So, would Diana be considered the Princes’ dust? Kidding!! ^_^

Patricia Night @ 03/28/2007 at 4:13 am

I don’t see any fight on these photos

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All