Berry 'n Her Boy Fly West

Berry 'n Her Boy Fly West

Halle Berry and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry arrive at LAX airport on Saturday wearing matching jeans and jackets ensembles.

On Friday night, Calvin Klein Inc. and Wilhelmina Models held a surprise party for Gabriel at the Rose Bar @ The Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City.

More pictures to come later tonight…

halle berry gabriel aubry 01

• Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Mondo Bongo @ 04/29/2007 at 3:30 pm

Excuse me JJ ~~ you know we are Cooool and all….but
that is Halle’s Man not her boy..thanks! lol kiss!~kiss!

What’s wrong with you? They’re not wearing matching outfits! Halley has on dark skinny jeans with a grey shirt and black suede long sleave shirt with boots. Gabe has on jeans with a white shirt, black leather jacket and tennis shoes. Couldn’t you come up with anything else to say? pffft.

They always wear matching clothes…..hehehe….

But they walk in sync as well- so it´s all fine.

Those two would have some beautiful babies.

Starting to get worried @ 04/29/2007 at 7:10 pm

Seriously, am starting to getting worried about the two. They haven’t been looking happy in the candids as well as in all the party pix from the other night, it looked like she was more into him than he was or is into her. Also, I really how to God the gay/other rumors aren’t really true–the photos of their kiss has me worried. Plus his manager and hers were at the party too along w/some of his friends/business partner–I really don’t hope she’s involved with his restaurant. Not starting any hate here.

JJ–Ella’s right as well as MB–they’re not wearing matching outfits. And I think he’s getting tired of being her boy. black–they’re not wearing matching clothes or walking in sync.

The one good thing is he’s not trying to get in a fight w/any photographers this time.

Please tell me I am over reacting–and all’s still quite well with them.

He’s hot

Hopefully, Halle and Gabriel are just tired and hating being followed yet again, although they don’t look upset. I am always pooped and irritable when I fly, unless its a very short distance — like 1 hour.

I’m glad Halle and Gabriel aren’t constantly grinning and hanging all over each other to “put on a show” for the public. Brad and Angelina don’t do that either. We always see couples claiming true love and soulmates and the next moment, they are kaput, leaving the rest of us wondering, “What happened?”

Mature people don’t need to act like that. It must be hard walking through those airports. Every eye… and I mean every eye, is on them.

Love them!

they are soo hott!
thanks

remember da truth @ 04/30/2007 at 7:55 am

Go Halle, you are SOOOO right!! That “starting to get worried” person needs to get a life and see how real people act.

They look terrific and the fact that they are flying somewhere together says more than how they react to having a bunch of photographers in their faces when they are just walking through the airport trying to live their lives.
Love how they walk in synch — these two are bonded!

I didn’t take it that poster #5 was being a loser etc., I took it as they were generally concerned. Yes, you are both correct that they’re a lot of people who come to these boards do need to get a life. You know how some people always/sometimes really read more into the photos than is necessary.

See nothing wrong with them either in these photos. They’re just doing what normal folks do as well w/the old photos shopping, going to the movies, going to the grocery, eating out, etc. They look fine to me.

Come on people!! They’re just walking through a bloody airport! It would be suspicious if they walked with a big smile and kissing each other like a perfect couple! That would be fake!

Why is he prettier than her LOL! Also, she says he’s the first guy to accept her career…MAYBE THAT’S BECAUSE SHE’S ABOUT TO LOSE HER CAREER! ALL OF HER LATEST MOVIES HAVE BEEN TRASH! Except for the one she did with FINE FINE FINE MICHAEL EALY her previous boy toy!

Something'sweirdabouthim @ 05/02/2007 at 3:18 pm

ALL I EVER HEAR IS ABOUT HOW HOT THEY ARE! It’s almost like they are just on display, like they are not a real couple. Something about them OR SHALL I SAY ABOUT HIM!!!!!! IS NOT RIGHT!

If Halle’s career takes a nose dive tomorrow, it won’t matter. She’s had a very good run. She can feel proud of what she has accomplished.

HalleGabriel @ 05/03/2007 at 12:46 am

I doubt that Halle’s career will take a nosedive- she has several movies that have not come out yet, so we will see. Also she has a developing career as a developing career as a producer and director, so her presence will always be felt in Hollywood. Gabriel makes a wonderful consort, much more so that the gold-digging Benet or the funny-looking Ealy. Halle claims that the black community has always sustained her, but that does not look true, given that so many have turned against her because of her relationship with the divine Archangel Gabriel. The constant dissing of her appearance, career, and talent never ceases to amaze because its so sad.

(smiling) Oh, I love it!

HalleGabriel, I’m glad someone else finds Michael Ealy “funny-looking” other than me. I was a little too scared to say it for fear the “sistas” would attack me.

Now that you said it first, I’m giving you a big “Amen.” Most times I’ve seen that man, he looks really streetwise, untamed and unelegant. Maybe good for Beyonce, but definitely not a match for Halle Berry. Just because he has more of a typical black male’s heavier frame (muscular), hazel eyes and a bushy afro does not make the man gorgeous.

When Oprah Winfrey’s movie came out and she described the kiss between Ealy and Halle Berry as something you gotta see, I was excited with anticipation. When the kiss came, I was like, “Is that ALL there is?!” He kissed her alright, but it was nothing spectacular like how Oprah described it.

more party pix @ 05/04/2007 at 12:03 am

more party pix on http://www.rexfeatures.com and http://www.newscom.com of Halle being clingy and Gaybriel queening out.

At that party, all the guys want to be Aubry and all the gals want to be Halle. I think Halle is a lot of fun when she’s with the right man. With Gabriel being on the quiet, reserved side, he needs that. I love em!

HalleGabriel @ 05/04/2007 at 11:42 am

Yes, they are a good couple!

HalleGabriel @ 05/05/2007 at 11:59 pm

Halle is said to arguably be the most powerful black woman in Hollywood because of her presence in front of and behind the camera!

some improvement at LAX @ 05/14/2007 at 7:08 pm

Well some improvement for Gaybriel, at least he doesn’t look like he’s going to ***** slap some pappi this time at LAX. Probably is too hungover from the previous night’s party or Halle tried to wear him out after giving him a vice grip hug in some of the party’s pictures.