Pitt Puts the Pedal to the Metal

Pitt Puts the Pedal to the Metal

Biker boy Brad Pitt took a sunny afternoon motorcycle ride on Monday around Los Angeles, Calif.

Putting the pedal to the metal, Brad races off to fetch Angie’s birthday gift.

Angelina turns 32 today! Happy birthday Ange!

brad pitt motorcycle 01
brad pitt motorcycle 02
brad pitt motorcycle 03
brad pitt motorcycle 04
brad pitt motorcycle 05

Credit: Doobybrain (guest blogger); Photos: DANIELLE/SCOTT/SHINN/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
Posted to: Brad Pitt

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 734 » Show All

first…I love this man…sexy

Elizabeth @ 06/04/2007 at 5:57 pm

First?

candycandy @ 06/04/2007 at 5:58 pm

Happy Birhday,Angieeeee!

Happy B-day Angelina! We share a birthday! :)

mewhoelse @ 06/04/2007 at 6:03 pm

I see no flowers, though.

happy birthday angie.brad always looks good, love them all

filipino fan @ 06/04/2007 at 6:03 pm

happy birthday angie. you are not the materialistic type. i know that the love you get from your kids, brad, family, friends and the people you helped and touched is enough for you. nevertheless, i hope brad will be able to find something for your birthday that will bring that beautiful smile.

Thank you Jared!! Happy Birthday Angie!!

Mondo Bongo @ 06/04/2007 at 6:05 pm

~So much Love they are Dynamite!!

JJ THANKS FOR SPOILING US BAMPZS FANS

Great, can’t wait to hear what they are doing for Angie’s B’day

Hey Jared I could have sworn I saw a pictorial on beyonce shopping with her newphew but now its gone after I tried refreshing the page

yawn yawn yawn @ 06/04/2007 at 6:12 pm

Boring.

Thanks JJ.
Happy birthday Angie, Brad is looking good as always.

EVEN LIES WEEKLY ARE WISHING ANGIE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ANYWAY I DONOT TRUST ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE TABLOIDS

HaPy BiRtHdAy ANGIE!!!!!!!!

L in Philly. @ 06/04/2007 at 6:15 pm

Yay for the Jolie-Pitts being back in the States! :)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ANGIE

think positive! @ 06/04/2007 at 6:17 pm

From the bottom of my lungs…..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA!!!!!

I’m sure she is going to have a great time today and especialy tonight ;)

She is still young enough to fight for what she believes and old enough to know how to do it.

God bless her!!

And a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to baby Shiloh!!! She is one year and seven days old already. LOL!!!

My love to the whole family!!

P.S Brad’s butt is simply d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!!!

I just couldn’t help it!! LOL!!

Goodnight BAMZSPers!!

13 SAYS OH PLEASE, NOT AGAIN,AMEENA I THOUGHT YOU LEFT

# 11 | Matahari @ 06.04.2007 6:09 pm
Great, can’t wait to hear what they are doing for Angie’s B’day

#############

Who’s gonna tell you? Brad?

ey T.P sleep now!goodnite!babe!

I HAVE TO SAY BYE, THANKS JJ,LOOKING FOWARD TO TOMMORROW,HAVE FUN AND IGNORE TROLLS,ONCE AGAIN ANGIE HAPPY B DAY,MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BE BLESSED AND PROTECTED FROM ALL EVIL,BAMPZS FANS RULE

Geat pictures,thanx JJ, I agree that that story about golden letter is probably not true, but still it is nice!
Do you think that Brad or Angelina will be on Oprah show to promote AMH or O13? Marienne Pearl was on Oprah to promote a book …

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 734 » Show All