Brad & Angelina: Loved Up in London

Brad & Angelina: Loved Up in London

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoy a date night out at Japanese Restaurant Roka in London on Saturday.

Here’s a description of Roka: “The restaurant seats eighty people inside and twenty people out, with a Robata grill being the central feature of the dining room. Robata means ‘with open flames’ and that’s what most of Roka’s menu focuses on. Dishes such as tempura, sashimi, maki, kushiage, and robata niku are on the menu. The restaurant is positioned on a corner and has floor to ceiling windows, allowing those eating a view of people walking by.”

brad angelina roka restaurant 00
brad angelina roka restaurant 01
brad angelina roka restaurant 02
brad angelina roka restaurant 03
brad angelina roka restaurant 04
brad angelina roka restaurant 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1036 » Show All
luvangie4ever @ 11/11/2007 at 1:15 am

Hubba hubba! :D She’s one hot mama.

angie wishes she was as good looking as me!!!!!!brad wants some of me!!!and i dont have to wear red lips!!!jealus jp fans!!!!!!!!! hahahahee..check me out in this foto!!can u dig me!!!brad can!!!!

Beyond Border @ 11/11/2007 at 1:24 am

Beautiful Angie her baby daddy is always with her i think Brad is so protective of Angie coz you know lots of haters/X fans out there maybe he still remember the last time when Angie is pregnant and the deranged woman who is looking for Angie while they were eating in a resto. Brad is a really a loving man ..hotttt!! :-) as for the haters love it that they feel the pain of seeing Brad & Angie always together and happy like two peas in the pod ..suck to be haters bwahahahahha!!

150 belle

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They try so hard to tell people they are together and everything is well.hehehehe

see until when theywill continue their game,probably after award season,Brad played this game to his X before too.

150 belle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
holy sh~t, what fcuk is that?

Beuatidul . Thanks JJ! I can’t wait for more photos. I hope Brad and Angie are having a romantic weekend dispite the british press.

Wow…so they did end up going to London. Very cool…we’ll get to see more fabulous red carpet photos of them. I sure wish I had Angie’s energy.

Thanks Jared for the two new threads today! :-)

This was a lovely post from the previous thread.

88 sara : 11/10/2007 at 2:01 pm
Just to make punk`s life more miserable.

People News
Angelina Jolie’s Brad love

Angelina Jolie says watching Brad Pitt bond with their children has given her emotions she’s never experienced before.

The Oscar-winning beauty – who has three adopted children, Maddox, six, Pax, three, and two-year-old Zahara as well as 17-month-old daughter Shiloh with the ‘Fight Club’ star – has been blown away by how easily Brad has taken to fatherhood.

Angelina – who adopted Maddox and Zahara before she started dating the actor – said: “Brad has been an incredibly supportive and caring man and a great father. It means a lot to me to have him in my life and to be there for our children because I was prepared and even resigned to raise them alone.

“You can’t know how good a father a man will be without actually seeing him in that role. But Brad is so good with Mad, and they’ve bonded in such a beautiful way that it almost makes me cry – and I never cry.”

The ‘Wanted’ actress says she could spend all day just watching Brad play with the children.

She said: “Brad is just so natural playing with the kids. His eyes light up whenever he teaches Mad or Pax something new and sees them laugh or scream with joy. I could spend hours just watching Brad enjoy his time with the kids – except I’m usually busy changing clothes or getting the kids ready for bed myself!”

#150 is the FAKE Belle trying to get attention. Stop using others names. You are a Fake and not the REAL Belle.
Angelina rocks.

153 d.j : 11/11/2007 at 1:34 am
_________________________________________

You poor thing… It hurts that much? :lol::lol:

Enjoy! :D

156 Thank You :
——————-
This is so beautiful. Papa Pitt always melt my heart.

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 11/11/2007 at 1:48 am

Has anyone seen Mickey?

It seems the ass holes always gravitate towards each other, it
must be the similar smell of s@it.

good night fans!

Hey big lips.. you need a bit more lip stick on…..you only have a bit on.. not!

Beyond Border @ 11/11/2007 at 1:53 am

heheheh haters are so predictable every B&A thread they come here posting their “they are done after so this movie or after this award” bwahahahahhahahah….GET a LIFE LOOOOSERRRRRRRR D.J !!

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 11/11/2007 at 1:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I see someone is here trying sooo hard again.

I disagree w/ the red lipstick. It is too much for dinner out! She’s beautiful but Angie is looking too old and made up again. She needs to go California blond or something and shed the madonna complex. Will somebody please tell her to lighten up!!! I know it doesn’t sound like it, but I am the consummate Brangelina fan (just ask my husband!) Thanks for the pix Jared!

159 sharon : 11/11/2007 at 1:45 am
Papa Pitt always melt my heart.
**************************
Yes. :-) Angie is very lucky to have Brad in her life. They have created a beautiful family. There’s a lot of laughter, singing, dancing, and love going on in their home.
Very, very sweet. :-)

161 Ryan

hehehe,you must have lips as thin as your idol. :lol: :lol: jealous girl/boy? :lol:

looks like a ghost doll O.o

hehehe

how funny that all the haters/hater came at the same time. :lol: who are you fooling?yourself? :lol: :lol:

156 Thank You

Thanks for this article,I was looking for this one,seems brad is the person who rules boys. :)

peace off to bed,BBL

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 11/11/2007 at 2:09 am

162 Beyond Border : 11/11/2007 at 1:53 am

____________________________________________________

The good thing is that they’ve been predicting wrong ever since 2005. Let’s see what I can remember:

-It’s just a midlife crisis, Brad will leave her after 2 months. WRONG
-Angie will not give him any biological children. WRONG
-It’s just for publicity, they’ll separate after MMS world premiere tours. WRONG
-She’ll never give him full control over her children. WRONG as she let him adopt her children.
-She’ll leave him before the baby is born. WRONG
-She’ll leave him before the year 2006 is over. WRONG
-She’ll leave him before Shiloh turns 1. WRONG
-They’ll separate after AMH premiere. WRONG
-They’ll separate after TAOJJ premiere. WRONG

Wow!A japanese restaurant with raw fish on the menu.It seems to rule out a pregnancy for the moment.So much for the eagle eyed people able to write such things as”definitely pregnant” from previous pictures.

Ange always has the nicest coats!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1036 » Show All