Johnny Has a Depp Impact in Japan

Johnny Has a Depp Impact in Japan

Johnny Depp attends the Japanese premiere of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street at Roppongi Hills Arena on Tuesday in Tokyo, Japan.

The film will open on January 19 in Japan. Depp, 44, plays the titular character in Sweeney Todd.

Also pictured: Johnny arriving at the new Tokyo International Airport on Tuesday in Narita, Chiba.

Johnny was also nominated for a Golden Globe for best actor in a musical or comedy. Sweeney was also up for Best Picture. The winners will still be announced on Sunday but there won’t be a ceremony!

20+ pictures inside of Johnny Depp in Japan…

johnny depp japan 01

First..

HIS YES TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

this man will forever
be good looking.

god bless him
and his genes.

Huge Johnny Depp fan. He’s also one I would watch in anything. I like that he is a bit eccentric. So many celebrities now seem to be so cookie-cutter and formulaic

waw thanks for the pics!!
I love Johnny!!!

yummy! so hot, loyal & brilliant!
what an exceptional actor. always
taking chances, never falling back
on the obvious…his looks!!!
and a great daddy too…the package
is too good to be true. how rare!
bravo Depp!

The Best!!!

PERFECT!

HE’S AMAZING; LOVE HIM (LL)

Getting old.

Michelle Depp @ 01/08/2008 at 10:58 am

This is my future husband…only he doesn’t know it yet!!
Johnny is the most beautiful, talented, amazing person in the world. LOVE HIM!

ONE WORD: GEORGEOUS!

He looks great, but he seems very short in these pictures?

Can’t wait for the UK premiere tomorrow, hopefully I’ll catch a glimpse of him!

France rocks @ 01/08/2008 at 11:13 am

where is Vanessa?????

France rocks @ 01/08/2008 at 11:14 am

Vanessa Paradis of course.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/08/2008 at 11:16 am

I use to like dude (no homoo) but he looks like he has aids.

Its never a good thing when someone reminds you of marc anthony. Lol

He’s so original in everything he does, from what he wears to the films he makes. Amazing guy.

#15, France rocks: – They were only in Japan for the premiere so Vanessa wouldnt have flown out for it…she may be at the London one in a couple of days though.

Marc Anthony will never be in the same league as Depp. SORRY!

France rocks @ 01/08/2008 at 11:37 am

#18 OK thanks for the information.

He and Leonardo DiCaprio are the best actors ever!!
I hope they will do a movie together again :)

richard peterson @ 01/08/2008 at 12:45 pm

Excellent actor

He’s good looking. You just get lost in his eyes :)

Sweeny Todd was SO good! Neither my brother nor my mom wanted to see the movie at first, but my brother was laughing through so much of it. Johnny was cool, but Helena Bohnam Carter totally stole the show for me – she was AMAZING! Her voice was gorgeous (I didn’t even know she could sing) and she was really funny. She and Johnny make a great team. I’ve never been a Johnny Depp fan (I never thought he was that great of an actor), but boy he’s improved over the last decade. I like that he does things that are out of the box – you can’t say he plays the same character over and over again like some actors.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All