Jennifer Aniston Has A Baby Bump???

Jennifer Aniston Has A Baby Bump???

Jennifer Aniston fuels rumors that she’s expecting as she makes a stop at her mother’s house on Tuesday afternoon in West Hollywood, Calif.

Australia’s News Weekly reported that the 39-year-old actress has reunited with rocker John Mayer and is reportedly expecting his child!

Jennifer and John, 30, claiming to have committment-phobia, reportedly reunited over a romantic dinner in New York just over a week ago.

UPDATE: Aniston‘s rep tells Entertainment Tonight, “Give me a break. She is NOT pregnant.”

jennifer aniston baby bump 01
jennifer aniston baby bump 02
jennifer aniston baby bump 03
jennifer aniston baby bump 04
jennifer aniston baby bump 05
jennifer aniston baby bump 06
jennifer aniston baby bump 07
jennifer aniston baby bump 08
jennifer aniston baby bump 09

ABC

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All
Sama Rama @ 10/22/2008 at 9:47 am

OHHH! Pls girl give me a brake with the publicity stunt!! now we all know ithat insucure Jen is getting ready to promote a couple of her films. She makes me want to have my own morining sickness. Just like her stunt with Vince for there fim its all about the numbers. I wish she would get a real life.

Too Funny @ 10/22/2008 at 9:48 am

From MK
Maddox’s arch rival left her mommy’s house in West Hollywood yesterday with a slight bulge in the baby waiting room area. Ew. And you know John Mayer plays on repeat in her waiting room. Hopefully, the joint is stocked with plenty of Highlights magazines.

On Monday, a rumor went around the interwebs that Jenny is knocked up with John Mayer’s spa wn. This little bump just adds more caca to the diarrhea pile.

Again, if Jenny was with child, she would already be on the cover of People Magazine with the headlines, “Yes, I’m Gay.” The headline is supposed to read, “Yes, I’m Pregnant,” but Maddox got to the printers just in time to **** her over.

Personally, I think it’s either “Maddoxmakesmesomad” bloat or she is playing up the rumors by wearing Nicole Kidman’s stage 4 pillow baby bump.

Well, Huvane didn’t deny this, did he?? Normally, he would blast the tabloids for this, but in this case his lips are tightly shut!!! Her tummy does show a little bump, so I think she’s expecting something in the oven. If that’s true, congrats to her and John. Maybe she’s wise up now, she will be 40 in Feb, her bio clocks are ticking, so it’s time for her to settle down and be a responsible individual? Good luck to her and John.
Eventhough I’m not a fan of Jen but everyone moves on. She has a life to live and so do Brad and Angie. Let’s not bring hatred here. I’m sure Brad and Angie would wish her well. Life is short people, bickering and pettyness are not the answers. Let’s forgive and forget. Peace to all.

ugh…if the pregnancy is true….she must have been desperate enough even with Meyer- a no-good jerk. Just possibly will just drop him and keep her baby.

lurking @ 10/22/2008 at 9:49 am
——————————————————-
Steven Huvane (JA publisist) DID drny the pregnanacy rumors! And the rumors just came out yesterday! She is not expecting!

alexanderina @ 10/22/2008 at 10:12 am

# 121 African Girl @ 10/22/2008 at 9:32 am

Heavens! I do hope she is pregnant, we know how insecure she is about her body…if she isn’t, get ready for a “They called me a fatty” pity party punctuated with an Oprah visit!

Lord save us all!

=========================================
:lol: so true and that woman is to selfish to be pregnant

a total fan @ 10/22/2008 at 10:13 am

Oh please people, I can’t believe there are loons on this site, saying how horrible is would be for her to be pregnant by someone so soon. How about your ***** idols, she was pregnant like six months into their relationship, which niether one of those losers had the balls to admit they were in until she was pregnant. So STFU and go back into your holes.

_____________________________________________________
to # 117 Melissa

I am a total Jolie-Pitt fan. I am not saying that its horrible that she got pregnant so soon ( if she is even pregnant at all). I am saying that is horrible that she got pregnant by someone who disrespected her so badly in public. He said three times thast HE broke up with her, that there was NO chemistry and that he would RATHER BE ALONE. I hope she has more respect for herself and not go crawling back to such a man.
My idol got pregnant by someone who has never disrespected her, who has always treated her like a lady, has never brought up her past to her, and feel in love with her children. when Jolie knew that his love for her and her children was real ( he proved it by adopting her children making them his own. Pitt did this knowing that since they were not married, that Jolie could leave at anytime if she wanted, but he would still a father to her children forever). Then she chose to have a child with this amazing man.

Jen didn’t get her suprise wedding and honeymoon with John, so the next suprise is a baby rumor. Sit down Jen your making a fool of yourself again.

andamentothat @ 10/22/2008 at 10:40 am

we want wedding. . we want wedding.. Jenny Jenny

she just needs to ****,i cant imagine a woman of that age being so stupid as to get knocked up..

X17 Video has the footage that these photos were taken from and they say she was leaving her office, not her mother’s house.

#132 a total fan

Angie got pregnant because she wanted to make sure that Brad did not leave, he did not adopt Maddox or Z until she was already pregnant with his baby. They are co-parents that is it. She knew that to keep Brad in Maddox’s life she had to have his child. Angie has said that she doesn’t trust anyone fully and that was after Shiloh was born.

Looks like Huvane’s paid blogger is busy today.

Hey, Katie, how much is Huvane’s paying you now?

Do you get all the perks, like those gift bags which Jen sometimes throw away?

If she’s pregnant, she’s pathetic.
Wish she worked on her career as hard as getting attention.

When Angelina wins Best Actress for “The Changling” while Aniston’s movies bomb, a baby will not save her career. She can just have playdates with Coco Arquette.

Aniston is pitiful.

I hope not She is gonna be on my list on LOSER

I don’t think she’s pregnant. It looks like she has a belt on under her shirt.

What’s the point of her pr man denying every story that some rag
wants to print? The magazines want to sell so they keep coming
up with all these stories and they know everyone wants to know.
The 30 Rock pictures they printed in the mazagine was in every
paper and magazines here and she didn’t look pregnant in it here.
The had her pregnant with Vince, then Jason Lewis(they didn’t
even know each other). Not two weeks ago her picture was
taken in a bikini and she looked flat to me. Her skirt is a little
full and her top is over it and woman do have a little tummy at
certain times of the month. She has told us over and over that
if she has something to announce she will. Let her live her
life and quite ragging on her. She is entitled to that just like
we all are.

Jen’s already on my list of pathetic losers. Any one begs a douche bag to stay with her is a loser.

oh she is shown leaving her office not her mother’s house….well that sounds like the truth ………….she hates her mommy

She went to visit her mother and the press is following her all the
time, how do you figure that is her fault? Everyone goes out of
the house from time to time, everyone dates, everyone talks to
people. Don’t you think it is time to quit coming up with such
absurd statements? She’s single, John’s single, whether they
are just having fun or really serious it is not our business. They
don’t have to tell us anything. A big share of what we read about
all the stars isn’t true, why does everyone keep buying it.

She said John alert the media but really it’s clear she is the one alerting the media. I never knew women could be this pathetic.

That’s not a baby bump, she just needs to take a dump :) OR, maybe she’s bloated from her period???? Who really cares, we’ll know for sure in like three months.

She just looks bloated or it’s her skirt.

The question I really have is what did she do to her lips lately????!! She used to be cute, but she looks odd lately, not herself. She looks like a fish now and she’s always doing this weird lip pursing now (noticed it in the vote ad), she definitely injected something in them, her face looks like Meg Ryan now.

What’s up with Just Jared, not keeping up very well? ET has already
announced that she isn’t pregnant. Now you all have to come up
with some more nasty remarks about him announcing it. It was
in a rag magazine across the ocean with a picture that you all had
already seen about Rock 30 and you are dumb enough to make a
big deal out of it. She really can’t help it if the pags follow her when
she goes to see her mother. She can go out of the house any
time she wants. I can’t see how that is asking for publicity? No
wonder she has trouble dating.

Jen’s PR team is all up in here today. I agree Jen is a very desperate chick. John stood in front of a load of paparazzi saying He dumped her (3 times) to the paps. They don’t have chemistry. I have no self respect for that women. Most people will never respect her ever-I don’t care if they get married some where deep down inside is a women who don’t love her self.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All