- Jennifer Aniston eats at the NYC diner where she once worked- US Weekly
- Amanda Bynes wants to go to USC- TMZ
- Ryan Sheckler bares all his tattoos for peta2 ad- Just Jared Jr
- Covert Affairs creators talk that season 5 finale ending- Entertainment Weekly
- George Clooney’s unsigned petition- Lainey Gossip
- Kristin Cavallari dishes love advice on Millionaire Matchmaker- TooFab
- Is this something Miley Cyrus wore or a Muppet?- MTV
- Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s cutest snaps of the year- Popsugar
Jennifer Aniston News, Pictures, and Videos
The 45-year-old actress was presented with the Movie Performance of the Year: Actress award by her good friend John Krasinski.
Earlier in the month, Jennifer stopped by The Queen Latifah Show where she called up her old boss at New York City’s Jackson Hole, where she worked as a waitress before she made it big.
“Thank you for supporting me all those years, it meant the world to me,” she told him. Watch below!
FYI: John is wearing Ermenegildo Zegna.
Jennifer Aniston on The Queen Latifah Show
Click inside to watch Jennifer Aniston‘s acceptance speech… More Here! »
The two actresses, who played a mother-daughter duo on Friends, were also spotted chatting with Arianna Huffington, the creator of the Huffington Post.
Not only is Jennifer acting, she is starting to explore different parts of the industry, such as executive producing Cake.
“That’s a bug that gets you once you do it. We’re just waiting for the proper window of time and the proper piece of material. There has been a beautiful project that was about to happen that ended up falling apart for all sorts of reasons. … Maybe it’s being a control freak, I don’t know, but wanting to be a part of a seed and seeing it turn into something wonderful is exciting. It’s fun to explore other areas of our industry other than being an actor-for-hire. It’s quite fulfilling,” Jennifer recently shared to THR.
FYI: Jennifer is wearing Saint Laurent and an Eva Fehren X Ring while out.
Jennifer Aniston keeps it chic in black while attending the screening of Cake at Upland on Tuesday (December 16) in New York City.
At the screening, guests enjoyed the menu of California-inspired dishes while sipping smartwater and cocktails.
In case you missed it, check out Jennifer chatting about the pressures of having a baby in Allure.
FYI: Liv is Jennifer‘s fiance Justin Theroux‘s co-star in The Leftovers. Jennifer is wearing Saint Laurent.
Jennifer Aniston dons a chic pair of eyeglasses while attending the Variety screening of her latest film Cake held at AMC Loews 34th Street 14 theater on Monday (December 15) in New York City.
The 45-year-old actress recently opened up about overcoming challenges with typecasting to get her Golden Globe nominated role in Cake.
“You get stereotyped to some degree, so you have to flex your muscles more and bang your drum a little and take control in order to take part in movies like [Cake],” Jennifer shared to IndieWire.
10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston at a Cake screening… More Here! »
Here is what the 45-year-old Cake actress had to share with the mag:
On her thoughts on motherhood: “I don’t like [the pressure] that people put on me, on women—that you’ve failed yourself as a female because you haven’t procreated. I don’t think it’s fair. You may not have a child come out of your vagina, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t mothering—dogs, friends, friends’ children.”
On her fiance Justin Theroux: “I’m so proud of him. We have so much fun together… It was nice to learn how to sort of relinquish control and let someone really care deeply for you. It’s quite wonderful.”
On the recognition she’s getting for Cake: “A woman going physically unattractive is where you get recognition and some sort of respect. You read things like, ‘Oh, finally, she’s acting!’”
On attention being put on physical appearances of actresses: “Quite sexist, to be honest, because men don’t get that.”
For more from Jennifer, visit Allure.com!
- Jennifer Aniston says she was so humbled by the nomination this morning – Entertainment Weekly
- What is North West obsessed with this Christmas? – Gossip Cop
- Bella Thorne is going to recreate this iconic scary movie scene – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s the best Christmas episodes on Netflix – Huffington Post
- Zooey Deschanel is getting sued for injuring a horse – DListed
- This Alessandra Ambrosio outfit may be her sexiest yet – Hollywood Tuna
- Kathy Griffin reminisces about trying to get Anderson Cooper fired – Towleroad