Miranda Kerr Gets Fashion Show Foxy

Miranda Kerr Gets Fashion Show Foxy

Miranda Kerr struts her stuff on the runaway during the 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, Florida on Saturday.

Check out Miranda getting her hair and make-up done at the fashion show!

And in case you missed it, check out Miranda and the rest of the VS angels showing off their curves on the beach!

30+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr getting fashion show foxy…

miranda kerr fashion show foxy 01

• Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

WHAT A DUMBHO!!!

Chantelle aka the aussie @ 11/17/2008 at 3:17 pm

OMG Miranda is soooo phucking beaautiful she is the hottest Victoria Secret model EVERZ!!!!!! She is the best person in the effing world She is way more richer than Gisele, Tyra, Heidi and all of the other old hags that were or are Victoria Secret models.

ALL HAIL GODDESS MIRANDA KERR, SHE IS THE SAVIOUR TO THE WORLD AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT. EVERYONE NOW KISS HER **** AND PRAISE HER LIKE SHE WANTS YOU TO DO, SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU NORMAL FOLK ONLY HER FAME!!! LETS ALL CHANT TO HER AND TAKE OUT OUR MAGNETS TO ATTRACT MORE POSITIVE THINGS TO MIRANDA, LIKE MONEY AND MORE FAME AND WORLD DOMINATION (I MEAN LOVE TO EVERYONE).

Miranda has a beautiful face, not average looking. And what about her smile and those dimples! Wish I looked like her… I don´t like other VS models, except for Adriana Lima.

Chantelle @ 11/17/2008 at 3:31 pm

@mimi

I wish I looked like her too! I always stare at her and suck up to her in hopes of being and looking just like her. All the haters need a life because she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Im thinking about getting plastic surgery to get a butt chin in and dimples just like Miranda. I love you Miranda, we are bff forever, as long as I get to stay in you apartment in NY along with you mother too. If you are reading this mama Kerr I want to say how perfect Miranda is.

Hi, mama Kerr! (# 52), too bad you can’t spell your favorite word out here… What a lame-ho she is!!! Too bad everyone is LAUGHING AT HER UGLY DUMB A*SS!!! Ana is much prettier. Gee, she didn’t wear the 5mil bra, she didn’t have the best outfit, she didn’t get the best press, what’s a ho to do??? These days she’s going to have to work much harder to get attention, hope you’re in it for the long haul.

*****!!! HO!!! BEETCH!!! FAT-BUTT PIECE OF TAIL!!!

therealMiranda @ 11/17/2008 at 3:40 pm

HAY BAYBEEESS! I luk so gud in curlers I cud wear tem all dai!!! Too bad I cudn’t get my babyee dingo to *** w/me. Haf to tink up some xcuse for him to be somewher- Oi, he’s off filmin!! But I’m sweet so my fam is here wit me & I a gud girl xcept when I go off w/the gize which I du a lot… WHY didn VS want me to be biggur? I got holes in my face & I so hot & do all the guz so whatsa prob?

irish lassie @ 11/17/2008 at 3:42 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

TED CASABLANCA is calling this a showmance AGAIN THE 3RD TIME IN 5 DAYS!!!! He said its going to end also.. MIRANDA you can do as many posts on here as you like but the truth is coming out, Ted Casablanca is like a dog with a bone over this showmance- that usually means -he is spot on, but what do you expect considering he has Orlandos publicist on speed dial? Oh this is going to be so funny.

But then again its obvious to all now(apart from the few deluded die hard orlando fans)- now that orlando chose to go to a land rover event in russia than see your ugly camel toe in miami- and then took 2 beautiful russian women back to his hotel at 5am- gotta love him ey randa? When you have split- to say I will be glad not to see your weird smushed up- alienesque face again will be an understatement.

Oh and how twee your father and bro saw you parading around in your tacky underwear- they must be so proud. Thats sick in my eyes.

Oh and if you looked like Alessandra or Doutzen I couldnt deny you were beautiful- but sorry you will always be the quirky faced weird featured girl who has more lines on your face than my 30 year old freind has. All you are is hair extentions and heavy make up, like everything about your “living the life”- its all false.

huh?Who is this hoagain? @ 11/17/2008 at 3:42 pm

Uh, this is a mess! Too bad they don’t give awards for ***** or else she would win it…

This is a train wreck. Jared how much does she pay you? WHY NO PICS OF ANA BEATRIZ BARROS????!!!!!

irish lassie @ 11/17/2008 at 3:45 pm

oh and so you can read it yourself..

Dear Ted:
Please just shoot straight. Why all the hints about our favorite showmance lately? We’re not feeling the heat either, but are seeing the icy cold stiff look Orlando has when called in to make his appearances. Just spill it already, please. Will this joke be over by Xmas?
—BetTina, ChrisTina,and PaTina.

Dear Homance:
Too close to call. But yes, they’ll be over sometime
——————————————————————————————–
Oh and I think this is where I say goodbye, now that the news of your showmance is spreading to the mainstream- have a wonderful life Randa and family- oh and i hear you were flirting with your old shag Stavros (paris’s ex).. he would be your next best bet to get set for life. ;)

jodeci4all @ 11/17/2008 at 3:48 pm

Oh I just luv a girl w/holes in her face. She looks like an idiot staring at herself w/curlers…’let’s see am I hot enuff? oh yeah baybee.” LOSER OF THE ENTIRE SHOW!!! IF HER FRIENDS HADN’T LIED ABOUT THE ENGAGEMENT RUMORS NO ONE WOULD HAVE TALKED TO HER ALL WEEK!!! Duh! ANYONE could see through her silly games! and now folks say OB is in Russia? Hmm, as far from Miami as he could get??? BIG CHANGE FROM LAST YEAR ‘EY RANDA???? Guess she’ll have to do more spin control…get ready for her stupid mother & her lameo brother to start proclaiming it’s truuu wuuvvvvvv…

mkretard? @ 11/17/2008 at 3:51 pm

Ow, now, my boifrien ain’t callin me on duh phown anymore. Mum hep me!! Haf to get my friends to call the Star & Daily Tele…must tell them of my weddin planz. Too bad Orly wont talk back to me…guess he’s ok wit it!!! Haf to get bof of us workin.. excep he wont…oh well hoyp he dunt find out I use his credit card.. oh well he haz to pay 4 his beard…

NOOOO!! Dont lsiten to TED CASABLANCA. HE IS JUST JEALOUS OVER MIRANDA AND HER CAREER, HE JUST DOESNT WANT MIRANDA TO BE HAPPY AND BE WITH THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. WHO DOESNT WANT MIRANDA, HUH, I WANT MIRANDA BUT SHE IS ALREADY TAKEN.

TED IS A LAIR AND I WONT TRUST HIM AND HIS FAKE NEWS. WE ALL KNOW THE AUSTRALIAN NEWS IS THE TRUTH AND THIS SHIZ IS A WASTE OF TIME. I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAILY TELEGRAPH AND ALL OF THE OTHER OZ NEWS TO WORSHIP MIRANDA AND SAY WHAT A PERFECT LIFE SHE HAS AND WHAT A BAD BORING LIFE THE HATERS HAVE, I <3 YOU MIRANDA!! KEEP BRING PEACE AND LOVE TO THE WORLD.

Go Ted Casablanca. That’s not the awful truth that’s the amazing truth. The only point I would make Lassie is that it isn’t just spreading to the mainstream now it’s been there all the while. Talk about swimming upstream.
I think I’ll take my popcorn and have a seat.

Chantelle your words would carry more weight IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO SPELL SOMETHING!!! What, can MK only get MORONS to blow her horn these days?? GET A FREAKING DICTIONARY BEETCH SO YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU’RE TRYING TO SAY…YOU MAKE ALL US AUSSIES LOOK BAD!!!!

bckstagemama @ 11/17/2008 at 4:02 pm

She was so loaded at the backstage show, it wasn’t funny. She was doing lines and glaring at us when we tried to stop her. I was working the show & she was the hardest model to control. It’s so much nicer to work w/Heidi than this chick…

chikanitdoingit @ 11/17/2008 at 4:06 pm

This girl (whoever she is) ain’t sexy by a long shot. She looks like she belongs in Sunday School or something similar. This is Victorias Secret? Huh? Where’s Gisele?? Bar??

Yoar dingkowese iz oph! Praktiss meykes purrfekt.

wayl I tries but sumtimes I furgit howy to spayl…. Help me!! Mum!!! I get married to that boi frum England rigyt???

adriana lima is sexy @ 11/17/2008 at 4:23 pm

i think she looks cute
im liking her

Um, @ #63. I seriously doubt Ted Casablancas is jealous of Miranda. He’s had a piece of OB steak & sent it back to the kitchen if you know what I mean.

ive noticed a ring in one pic its the one where she is holding the compact in her hand looking at herself in the mirror did anyone see it and if orlando did care about her he would have gone to her show but he didint did heshe is nothing but a losser who uses people like orlando poor orlando didint see it coming did ya well i have a felling this showmance is going to continue agian so ill just sit here and enjoy the long ride and whatch miranda make an ass of herself what goes around comes around miranda so u better be ready ha ha ha ha ha ha ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

HANNNNNNAH @ 11/17/2008 at 6:49 pm

I HAVE A GIRL CRUSH ON HER, im straight but omg shes so beautiful

shes like cameron diaz + angelina jolie,

lucky b*tch. she could do better than boring orlando though

theoriginalb*otch @ 11/17/2008 at 7:33 pm

cute girl but depending on the angle, her face looks massive and her eyes are far apart. Sometimes makes for strange pics. She’s not a classic beauty, like a Turlington or Evangelista, but she is cute. I prefer her over that Lima chick. That girl looks like if she shakes her head too hard, you’d hear the marbles rattling about. Puffy face, buck teeth, blank hang dog stare; but hey, she has olive skin and light eyes; that’s all that’s required to qualify as “beautiful” in some folks eyes. But on to the actual fashions in this fashion show, WTF!!! Did they hire 1st year academy of art students for the designs?

“I prefer her over that Lima chick. That girl looks like if she shakes her head too hard, you’d hear the marbles rattling about. Puffy face, buck teeth, blank hang dog stare; but hey, she has olive skin and light eyes; that’s all that’s required to qualify as “beautiful” in some folks eyes.”

And you think Miranda is smart looking? The shippers have stepped up on their hating of other models as if that is gonna stop them from getting work over the dingo.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All