Robert Pattinson Enters The Wasteland

Robert Pattinson Enters The Wasteland

Twilight hottie Robert Pattinson keeps his sexy head of hair under a beanie as he strolls along Melrose Avenue after a late afternoon shopping spree in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The 22-year-old British actor picked up a few items from second-hand clothing store “The Wasteland”. Afterwards, Robert was stopped on the street by a young fan. Of course, he kindly stopped to pose for a quick pic.

Later in the evening, Robert picked up some off-the-menu options at the In-N-Out drive-through. He chowed down in his car and stopped at a gas station, where he threw out his burger trash. Robert then picked up a case of Heineken beer and headed home.

10+ pictures inside of Wasteland-shopper Robert Pattinson

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

He looks great.

I love Robert Pattinson. I loved him in Harry Potter and I can’t wait to see the film in Britain. I’m on team Jacod though- Taylor Lautner is soooooooo hot. Rob looks good too!!!

aww that little boy looks cute. It’s nice of him to stop. he’s handsome as ever, of course.

He’s really nice to his fans. I hope Hollywood will not change him.

anonymous @ 11/30/2008 at 7:45 am

so nice…
he really likes beanies!
though, i think he should shave…he looks better that way..
haha…

thanks jared!

Reporting every single thing someone does all day long – - kind of scary. Really JJ, this is just too much like stalking. Also, the reporting is like – look he can walk and talk at the same time. Not news. Last note – it is not Hollywood that will change him it’s the stalking photographers that will.

Oh Rob, why are you so hot??

He needs to come home to the UK. He cant breath bless him. I feel bad in looking but I cant resist oggling his photos.

twilight addict @ 11/30/2008 at 8:33 am

IS IT WRONG TO BE OBSESSED WITH R.PATTZ?
I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE DAMN FILM YET (OPENS IN OZ IN 10 DAYS) BUT HAVE JUST READ THE BOOKS AND FEEL CERTAIN THIS BOYMAN IS THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR EDWARD CULLEN.
JARED – YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO REPORT HIS EVERY MOVE.

twilight addict @ 11/30/2008 at 8:35 am

OK ,SO I LOOKED AT THE PIX AND YEAH, MAYBE IT’S A BIT STALKERY.

THAT KID IS A DAMNED FINE CELEBRITY SPOTTER!

I would have been too scared to stop him ..
I would have taken pictures from afar :D

OOH. At the Twilight premiere I saw some old rockers son!
I forgot his name, though ..

aw!
he is adorable,
love his style : )

I have to agree with commenter #6, this is stalkerish.

robert need privacy!

edward you are our dream @ 11/30/2008 at 9:05 am

be still my beating heart.

the only thing better is rob minus the lid. but lid or no lid, he’s hot.

nina rose @ 11/30/2008 at 9:08 am

I just saw Twilight last night and LOVED it! Needless to say, I am going to see it again. Robert Pattison was so damn hot in the movie. *Sigh.* I want a vampire of my very own. A mere mortal will never do.

zach quinto's wife @ 11/30/2008 at 9:08 am

hot
hot
hot
hot
hot
take me home with you, rooobbb <3

He seems awfully lonely. He always looks like that when is not surrounded by press.
I think it’s very hard from him, being so young, and far from home.
I really feel from him.
I hope he will find a solid ground and make Hollywood his second home.
Wish you only happiness Robert!

He misses London I guess.

Yup_Again! @ 11/30/2008 at 9:40 am

Rob Pattinson = LOVE…but I agree with the other comments, give the man his privacy, we have no right to barge into his private life like that…as an entertainer the only thing he owes us is giving a great performance, which he does everytime!!!…he never disappoints! and now the paps have to back the f$@k off of him and let him breathe!!! We love you Rob!!!!!

welllll hello gorgeous! ;-)

please leave him alone
i’m happy to see his pics but please give him a break

italylovesrpattz @ 11/30/2008 at 10:11 am

I love this man soooo much!! I am really Robsessed!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All