Ashley Tisdale & Scott Speer: Make-out Madness!

Ashley Tisdale & Scott Speer: Make-out Madness!

Ashley Tisdale was seen making out with her new boyfriend, music video director Scott Speer, while waiting in his car at a stoplight at 1AM in Los Angeles on Tuesday (April 21).

The 23-year-old singer/actress didn’t know she was being taped but when she noticed the videographer, Ashley turned bright red and hid her face in Scott‘s shoulder. How cute!

Earlier in the evening, The Tizz attended the premiere party for Justin Timberlake‘s The Phone at MyHouse.

Ashley Tisdale & Scott Speer: Make-out Madness!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

that’s funny. rebound

Ashley is cute and deserves happiness!

I don´t really care about her… but that was pretty cute ;-)

i kind of hate her for dumping Jared!!!! I hate Scott, he looks 29!!! …but i guess thats hardly a different between his age!!!! LOL

Pap isn't cool @ 04/21/2009 at 2:26 pm

Gosh, this really is invasion of privacy. I have respect for what celebs have to go through…

Is it me or does he look awfully alike Drew Seeley?

sooooo Cute i love her

i feel bad for jared, i wonder why they broke up…

C.J Cullen @ 04/21/2009 at 2:31 pm

dang that must suck haha
it ok ash!!
omg i loved her face when she saw them haha
it was cute!!

no wonder jared broke up with her . **** forever.. looks timid but hell not **** like miley cyrus.!

I really hate the paparazzi they’re always ruining special or intimate moments between celebs.. look how embarrassed she is.. they kept egging her on too .. ugh

I agree that’s invasion of privacy but since she decided to be famous, she has to deal with it. This was really cute. She is the only one I loved from the HSM trilogy along with Corbin Bleu. The others suck, you know who I am talkin’ right? Er it starts with a V. Not Z. V.

she went to my high school – it’s so weird seeing someone you went to high school with being followed by the paps…

parisgirl @ 04/21/2009 at 3:02 pm

She upgraded cause Lord knows that Jared fella was not cute lol.

parisgirl @ 04/21/2009 at 3:02 pm

She upgraded cause Lord knows that Jared fella was not cute lol.

anna laura @ 04/21/2009 at 3:06 pm

Did you her face ????

So funny

she is so cool!!!!!!!!!

sahhshhahsha

xoxo
annie

I feel bad Ashley she is so embarrassed ! :S But it’s so funny hahaha

Spectator @ 04/21/2009 at 3:12 pm

I hope Ashley did not cheat on Jared with this guy. I pretty sure Ashley is a nice and trustful girlfriend. But this guy seem more mature and independent than Jared, which is good for Ashley. I do like Jared and Ashley together, because Jared is so sweet and so supporting to her. I just hope both Ashley and Jared remain as friend. As long as they are happy.

ok this is weird and u can so tell they are dating

awww poor ash! i feel so bad for her…she juss broke up with jared n now the paparazzi caught her with another guy. i mean its great that ash has another bf, but the public knowing about it so soon, awww i feel bad for ash. but im happy for her<333

Júlia e lara @ 04/21/2009 at 3:32 pm

WE WANT JARED! D:
i mean we really care about her hapiness. but we’d rather JARED!

Júlia e lara @ 04/21/2009 at 3:32 pm

WE WANT JARED! D:
i mean we really care about her hapiness. but we’d rather JARED!

UGH. I don’t get how ppl can be with someone for two years, like tisdale was with Jared, and then be with someone uber quick when they just break up. so retarded. >_>

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All