Emma Watson & Jay Barrymore: Brown Buddies

Emma Watson & Jay Barrymore: Brown Buddies

Jay Barrymore rests his hand on the leg of his girlfriend, British actress Emma Watson, while visiting her at Brown University on Friday (September 5) in Providence, Rhode Island.

The cute couple was accompanied by her mom Jacqueline. The 19-year-old starlet was seen playing team-building exercises with fellow class of 2013 freshmen.

This tweet made me laugh from @cupcakenar: “My dad made Emma Watson mad by taking a photo of her going inside the Financial Aid office at Brown. She was with her mom & boyfriend.”

emma watson jay barrymore brown university 01
emma watson jay barrymore brown university 02
emma watson jay barrymore brown university 03
emma watson jay barrymore brown university 04
emma watson jay barrymore brown university 05

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

She’s so cute! Glad to see her enjoying a semi-normal life. :-)

He’s too old, old-looking for her.

Do any of these young girls believe in waiting until they’re out of their teens to have sex anymore? So disappointing.

@TRuth: She is like 19, you know :)

She is gorgeous!!!!!

he is sooooooooooooo ugly :(

SHopaholic22 @ 09/07/2009 at 12:30 pm

@TRuth: spoken like a true prude … ur probably a virgin too LMAO

@TRuth: This guy looks about her age. What are you looking at? And “waiting to have sex” MY what an imagination you have. Did anyone mention anything other than he is her boyfriend? @emma: So sorry she forgot to consult you before she chose a boyfriend.

Don’t believe everything you read on twitter people.

He’s hideous

They’re SO cute together!!!! Jay looks like Tom Felton to me.
But I wish the paps would leave Emma alone. She wants a normal college experience!

@TRuth:

What about this picture makes you think they’re having sex?!!!!! Where in the world did that even come from??

who knows now shes there ,emma wants
meet someone alse

@Pattycake:

Emma’s boyfriend is 27 years old, but whatever. Age is nothing but a number. I think they make an adorable couple. u can tell they really love each other.

If she likes, well, but could find one a little more handsome, I know, not much stuck.

Emma seems to sloch quite a bit. Her whole way of moving kinda reminds me of a guys antics.

leslieitis @ 09/07/2009 at 1:15 pm

Oh please not the “cute” brigade again. The word “cute” should be banned for overuse and the morons who constantly use it.
Unless he wants to move there permanently, I would think she would soon be dating somebody else, and it will be “goodbye” for him. I think he’d be wise to become a student if he wants to keep her.

leslieitis @ 09/07/2009 at 1:15 pm

leslieitis @ 09/07/2009 at 1:23 pm

She’s going to have a terrible time, I would bet. A movie star with tons of money in the midst of lots of not very rich young kids who are easily star-struck. They will be all over her like flies on a glob of honey and she won’t be able to drive them off. I don’t think she will stay there for four years.

twitter is a reliable source?! @ 09/07/2009 at 1:48 pm

You are so pathertic Jared for spreading the rumour that Emma used a freaking helicopter to go to Brown.

The source of that rumour that Just Jared posted about Emma arriving on campus on a helicopter was just from someone’s twitter:

So are were really going to believe everything anyone on twitter says now?

Really?
Well, if we were going to believe all tweets from random people now as reputable sources, then Emma should also be able to be in two places as once coz at least 2 people also tweeted that they just bumped into Emma at Bed, Bath & Beyond AT THE SAME TIME AS THE HELICOPTER LANDING.

That’s real magic she’s doing!
She must be using her time turner *roll eyes*

There aren’t any photographic proof of this, nor anybody else from Brown mentioning about someone arriving in a helicopter. So please, I know you have very little journalistic integrity, but at least draw the line at sourcing your news from TWITTER!

Billythekid @ 09/07/2009 at 1:55 pm

@TRuth:

Ah, I see you are capable of being an idiot at more than one place per day. Way to go! Are you a nun or something? Curious because from another comment of yours – on another page – you talk as if you are a European, which strikes me as odd because I didn’t think Europeans were so prudish.

sweetness @ 09/07/2009 at 1:56 pm

How crazy are you people she is not being NORMAL if she is having her picture taken documenting her every move on a college campus!

this is a rich movie star playing at being normal ..this girl is mega rich with a french chateau she brough from being in Harry Potter movies and her friends are stars ! Why would she be here in the USA which is celebrity mania here?..to attract more PR.

twitter is a reliable source?! @ 09/07/2009 at 1:56 pm

here’s the screencap of that tweet that Jared is using as his cource:

kyra182lovesgosling @ 09/07/2009 at 2:03 pm

@leslieitis: I know right!!! I posted something yesterday how i bet people are going to taunt her and put up harry potter posters when she said she hoped they wouldn’t. That’s how people are. And people will try to be friends with her for the fame.She’s way over her head if she thinks people are going to treat her like a normal person. Also her BF in that pic looks like Tom Felton. He’s cute.

i don’t think it’s us eropeans who are purdish. Emma is of leagl age in the uK and has been since the age of 16. However, my understanding is the legal age is 21 in the US. so therefore IF there was an intermate relationship between the two at home, then there isn’t now. Other wise he could be had up for sex with a minor.

My dad’s colleague’s daughter is in his second year at Brown. I talked to her last month and she said she and her friends are going to get autographs from her.

EMMA WATSON will definitely not have a normal college experience. That’s the price for being rich.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All