Fri, 02 October 2009 at 12:20 pm
Prince Harry: The Movie is in The Works
- A Prince Harry biopic is in the planning stages
- The Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel trailer is out
- Holly Madison throws the first pitch at an Angels game
- Britney‘s practicing her moves at a dance studio
- 50 Cent apologizes for calling the now defunct Gaga/Kanye tour “gay”
- 100 Twitter accounts every guy should follow, celeb and otherwise
- Tim Gunn thinks Robert Pattinson is “a little sloppy”
- Lauren Conrad‘s L.A. Candy will be a movie
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr run all over Paris
- Kate Hudson is apartment hunting with A-Rod
- Kristen Bell and a puppy spend quality time together
- Wilmer Valderrama was in the nation’s capitol publicizing Disney Channel’s primetime special Handy Manny Motorcycle Adventure, premiering October 4, and met with Congressman Xavier Becerra, Vice Chair of the House Democratic Caucus, from the 31st District of California, and spoke at Becerra‘s congressional briefing on Latino civic engagement and attitudes toward current policy issues. On his way to the White House to meet with the Latino Outreach department, Wilmer ran into actress Mad Men‘s January Jones on the steps of the Capitol. January was in town to speak about her interest in shark conservation.
- Tiger Woods this week became the first athlete to ever break the $1 billion earnings barrier, Forbes magazine reported yesterday.
- Push actress Camilla Belle had a Coffee House Crunch Cold Stone ice cream cake delivered to her LA area home Friday afternoon in preparation for her private birthday party later that night.
- Britney Spears’ favorite aliases over the years have included Ms. Alotta Warmheart, Mrs. Diana Prince and Mrs. Abra Cadabra, Steve Dennis reveals in new book, “Britney: Inside the Dream.”
- Late Show bandleader Paul Shaffer has a new memoir, “We’ll Be Here for the Rest of Our Lives,” out Tuesday.
Just Jared on Facebook