Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

Gerard Butler gets the party started at his 40th birthday celebration at London’s China Whites on Friday (November 13).

The Scottish actor filled STV in on his birthday plans, saying he’d head to Glasgow the day after his birthday to share a celebration with his niece, “which I am a little bothered about because I deserve all the attention,” he joked, “but she is getting some of it.’’

“No, it’s lovely,” he continued, “so I am going to have a family party with her, then when I make it back to New York, I will do something there.”

gerard butler 40th birthday london 01
gerard butler 40th birthday london 02
gerard butler 40th birthday london 03
gerard butler 40th birthday london 04
gerard butler 40th birthday london 05
gerard butler 40th birthday london 06
gerard butler 40th birthday london 07

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All

They are really flaunting it aren’t they? Someone sad Nick isn’t GAY – he’s as gay as Mother Goose and he wouldn’t know what to do with a women if you threw one on him! Gerry, my gaydar for you is really beginning to tip the scale.

So, now they should be headed to Scotland together for some more relaxing time together.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 6:43 pm

@Nick is It!!!!
You do realize that Mother Goose isn’t real right? he he

@ManLESSton, I likely:
Manless, you obviously don’t read and understand French or what that comment was responding to or you wouldn’t have responded to that poster.. he he, yourself.

@Weronica:

If Weronica and all the other Gerry bashers would put their
brains in gear before they put they mouths in motions, take the
time to know what they are talking about, they wouldn’t look like
total idiots on these sites.
The truth is that Gerard Butler bacame a tetotaler 12 years ago.
He has not had any alcohol or drugs in 12 years.
People just love to bash successful people, I don’t know why.
Maybe because all they do is get drunk and don’t have the
will power to stop the booze and are totally jealous of someone
like Gerry who has the fortitude and willpower to improve his
life, and they don’t. I know that most of the negative remarks I
read about Gerry are born of overpowering jealously on the writer’s
part. The man is super intelligent, talented, charismatic, charming,
humorous, sweet spirited, and loved by all who acutally know him.
The people who bash him have never met the man, or actually have
any first hand knowledge of him. Everyone who has met him and
worked with him have only the highest of compliments for him.
He is a little rough talking, but that is his Scottish heritage. He actually
keeps everyone entertained who knows him personally.
I truly wish that people who have only negative comments to make
on these sites would stop wasting their time. They can’t change
the perception other’s have of a truly genuine lovely person by
showing their ignorance.
Gerard Butler is truly unique in this day and age, a man that
works hard, follows his faith, and is absolutely gorgeous while
he does it. If more were like him this world would be a much better
place to live in.
By the way, you never see him commenting on how stupid and
ill mannered these Gerry bashers are, so who is the better person?
Although it does hurt his feelings to see these horrible lies in print,
he never hurts other’s feelings in return. How great is that?

He doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. He just punches them.

@40 is nearly dead:

Well, you’re an idiot. Life begins around 40, only then have you
had time to realize what life is all about, and have earned enough
money to really enjoy it.
You must be some still wet behind the ears teenager living
off your parents who doesn’t know anything about life yet.
The man is awesome.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 7:24 pm

@x
nope you’re right I don’t read French. Just skipped those posts. So I took it out of context, bfd. For those who don’t read French, well, they may enjoy the joke.

Everyone who has met him and
worked with him have only the highest of compliments for him.

————————————————————-

Which is why none of them were in attendance at his big birthday.

LOL You people crack me up. Nick is a friend. But I guess Gerard isn’t allowed to have those, is he? Alot of you must come from IMdB as you are the only ones to refer to Nick as “fryguy” and that nickname was created there.

@@17 and @22:

Get some sense stupid. Just think, if you were famous and rich
would you have your best friends around you or people that you
couldn’t trust? These are long time friends that have proven
trustworthy and who have his best interest at heart.
The man is super intelligent and kind hearted. The better off
his life becomes the more he shares with his friends and family.
Would you do otherwise? If so, you are just as selfish and
stupid as your post persents you to be.

Nick is 30. Gerry is 40. How young was Nick when Gerry met him? Please explain. Long time is relative. In Hollywood being married for five years is a long time.

what is the difference? @ 11/14/2009 at 7:32 pm

@Sandy:

The man is super intelligent and kind hearted. The better off
his life becomes the more he shares with his friends and family.
———————————
You don’t know him personally, and thus have no firsthand knowledge. You are going by what you read, which is what everyone else is doing, to make your conclusions. Your positive conclusions are just as speculative as others negative conclusions, and no more valid. Hypocrite.

@oy:

There again someone is showing their ignorance.
Gerry has put up with all kinds of harrasment until this stupid
“ratzi” endangered other people’s lives. The man ran two
stop lights and almost killed two people. That is when Mr. Butler
had his driver stop the car and went to talk to the idiot with the
camera, out to make a buck. The guy then proceeded to tell
Mr. Butler that he was doing his job, and so Gerry punched him
for not caring about people’s lives over a picture. Gerry never
denied his actions. I ask you, what would you loose your
temper over? If someone was carelessly chasing you for a
picture and nearly kill two people, would you be upset?
If you wouldn’t I feel sorry for you.

@oy:

How do you know who was at his birthday celebration? Were you
there?
Most famous people don’t jump in front of the camera you know,
they still like to have their privacy. Besides, he said he was
celebrating in LONDON because he never gets to spend much
time there anymore. Most of the people invited to this bash were
his old friends before stardom, his schoolmates, university mates,
lawyer friends, etc. Can’t a man have friends that are not all stars,
friends he still sees when he can from his days before fame?
What kind of idiots are you people. Do you think this man forgot all
of his friends from before. Most people don’t you know. Do you
really think he only mingles with superstars?
GROW UP or at least show that you have some intelligence and
don’t try other’s intelligence with your moranic assumptions.

@what is the difference?:
There you go assuming. You know what assuming does don’t you?
Makes an ass out of you and me.
You don’t know me or who I know personally. Just like you don’t know
Gerry.
Like why does he have Nick around. I don’t know you whether you
are male or female, but if you traveled as much as Gerry does,
would you take a person of your own gender or of the oppposite
sex with you? I know I would take a friend of the same sex where
I could be myself and relax and not always have to be dressed a
certain way or act a certain way, etc. I would be much more
comfortable with a friend that I could just relax with, especially
when I am on “down time”, time where I can just be me and not
always in the public eye.
Everyone is entitled to be comfortable at least part of their life.
Again, I say, GROW UP, and think logically for a change.
Put yourselves in Gerry’s shoes for a day, think who it is you
would rather have around you and why. Would you have a friend
you can be yourself around when your life is so hectic or
strangers you can’t trust and who really don’t care about anything
except what you pay them.
Put it in another context. If you had your own restaruant and you
had to be away for a few days, who would you rather have running
the cash register, a true friend that you can trust, or a minimum
wage employee?
Just put logic in charge for a few minutes and put yourself in this
man’s position. Who would you have around you? Do you have
friends that you can truly trust? If not, find some before you become
successful.

translation @ 11/14/2009 at 8:06 pm

#33
in any case if he is with a woman it is right away said “he goes out with her” and if it is a man he it is said ” he’s gay ” he cannot have friends with him without your making a story out of it…you have nothing to comment on except bullsh*t, so at least be fair, you are idiots who do not see that he has been with somebody for at least 2 years and half, I ask …. some times is he already married!!!!.

————————————————————
#43 yes he is dating her for a long time now, look at pictures of him or her they are talking they play under the noses of photographers, you’ll see that they send each other the same gestures and especially their hands
———————————————————–
#44 Who is it , Nick?

————————————————————-
#50 Nick a kind of organizer and a mate and I agree that gerard has somebody in his life and it is only for the photographers that he is displayed with women, so he’s not seen alone

translation @ 11/14/2009 at 8:07 pm

#33

————————————————————
———————————————————–
#44 Who is it , Nick?

————————————————————-

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 8:12 pm

@translation
Thanks a ton for doing that. I was curious as to what I might have missed, but too lazy to try and find out! Thanks for your efforts.

gerard looks really glum to be turning the BIG 40!!……maybe he realizes he’s actually over the hill and not as appealing as he was, oh say, last year.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 8:18 pm

Guess who is stalking Gerry at his Glasgow premiere…that’s right, none other than Framoladoodoo…
framolamdu
Special event Glasgow Cineworld http://twitpic.com/pkaxc
4 minutes ago from Tweetie

posted on the @ 11/14/2009 at 8:43 pm

last thread
================================================================
Jennifer Jackson @ 11/14/2009 at 10:06 am
Here is a report of Gerry’s 40th birthday bash at Chinawhite Club in the Soho section of London last night. A colleague of mine was one of the invited guests. There were about 30 guests there, men and women, all friends of Gerry’s. He did not have a date, but circulated and smoozed and danced with everyone. Gerry drank either sparkling water or Coca-Cola the entire evening. There was food served. There was live music as well as canned music. Gerry came to the party with one of his friends (male) and left the party alone as well, around 3 a.m. this morning. Everyone, including my colleague, had a good time, and according to her, it was one of the nicest parties she has ever been to.

Mr. Giggles @ 11/14/2009 at 8:55 pm

A few pix of G from last night….. along with many more to feast your eyes on

I think you need to loosen your Walmart smock. It’s sending too much blood to your lonely vag and the throbbing is setting off car alarms.

The man ran two stop lights and almost killed two people. That is when Mr. Butler had his driver stop the car and went to talk to the idiot with the camera, out to make a buck. The guy then proceeded to tell
Mr. Butler that he was doing his job, and so Gerry punched him
for not caring about people’s lives over a picture.
————————————————————————

Were you there? None of us knows for sure that he ran any red lights or endangered anyone. We don’t know what conversation happened, if any. We only know what Gerry’s manager told the press. We never saw any testimony in court papers confirming that man was driving recklessly nor did we see that he was cited for it. We did hear Gerry proudly say he ‘punched him several times’ in a radio interview. If you don’t believe the people who said Gerry hit their dog, why do you believe unsubstantiated statements from Gerry and his manager about the photographer? The photographer was out to make a buck just like Gerry is every time he whores himself out to be photographed so he can promote his films.

Sane, well-balanced people don’t lose their temper to the point of violence and breaking the law. If someone was allegedly following me or if I saw them driving recklessly, I’d pull over, whip out my cell phone and call the police. Since I am not a police officer, I would want real cops to enforce the law and would not assume that I had the right to do so.

Maybe he takes his vigilante roles too seriously. How long before he puts a siren on his limo?

I think he probably hit the guy because he wasn’t waiting until Gerry was in the right lighting. Since Gerry was in a limo with dark windows, the lighting was probably perfect.

How do you know who was at his birthday celebration? Were you
there?
———————————————————
We’re commenting on the photos of attendees accompanying the headline “Gerard Butler Has a 40th Birthday Bash.” Were you one of the people who got that “Al Qaeda Determined to Attack the U.S.” memos and didn’t respond? Condi…is that you?

Most famous people don’t jump in front of the camera you know,
they still like to have their privacy.
——————————————————
Most people don’t. Gerry does. He kills himself to get in front of cameras. Standing between him and the ET cameras would be like getting in the way of a doctor’s wife at a Nordstrom shoe sale.

Most of the people invited to this bash were
his old friends before stardom, his schoolmates, university mates,
lawyer friends, etc.
————————————————————–
Hey Assumption Conspiracist – how do you know? You weren’t there. You don’t know those people. Most of those photographed are too young to have known him before he became a star unless he babysat them.

I’ll leave this space open to the obvious diaper jokes.

Do you think this man forgot all of his friends from before.
———————————————-
I’m sure he keeps them as close as possible. How else will he feel like the most successful in his group? He can’t hang around Brad Pitt and be the center of attention.

… don’t try other’s intelligence with your moranic assumptions.
——————————————-
Hey Genius, the word is “MORONIC” not moranic. Please don’t make it that easy for us.

…but if you traveled as much as Gerry does,
would you take a person of your own gender or of the oppposite
sex with you?
———————————————–
Some travel more than he does. But they’re not high maintenance.

I know I would take a friend of the same sex where
I could be myself and relax and not always have to be dressed a
certain way or act a certain way, etc.
——————————————————
You mean if you had a friend.

Friend or staff for Nick? Make up your mind. First Nick is his staff, now he’s his friend. Why do people flip flop more than pancakes at iHop? Is it because they’ve eaten so many of them?

or a minimum wage employee?
—————————————————-
Now you’re saying minimum wage employees aren’t trustworthy? You’re making an assumption about them based on their income. Hypocrisy they name is GAL.

gotta be kidding........ @ 11/14/2009 at 9:08 pm

#72 – looks like all the stripper clubs in London were closed…..

okay I know I am gonna get cr@p but here goes. If G is dating someone they should be worried. Because he is definately searching. Why else is he constantly commenting on peoples eyes. Because he has become just spritual enough to become dangerous. He’s searching for “the one” but can’t seem to find it. He is looking for that spark, but doesn’t understand why people with IQ’s less than 80 don’t have it or drunk clubies don’t spark his interest, but what should he do yell it from the mountain tops, all the fangirls would be camped out even more. Maybe he needs to go back to college or go to more spiritual things he might find what he’s looking for.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All