Mon, 21 December 2009 at 11:50 am
Katy Perry Clears Up Robert Pattinson Rumors
- Katy Perry: I don’t do vampires
- Sarah Jessica Parker has a new idea for perfume
- David Archuleta poses with Flat Stanley
- Ali Larter feeds the meter
- Ed Westwick picks up more Christmas presents
- Ricky Martin just wants peace
- Celebs remember Brittany Murphy
- Tara Reid struts her stuff in Playboy
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Lance Bass check out the Highline in NYC
- Jon Gosselin is back on the market
- Jersey Shore‘s Snooki charges $2,000 for an appearance fee. Plus transportation!
- A written preview of nine tracks from Jennifer Lopez‘s new album, Love?.
- Charles Barkley will host the first Saturday Night Live of the new year — January 9th! The 46-year-old retired NBA star last hosted 16 years ago with Nirvana.
- Justin Theroux, Mark Ronson and Scott Campbell hosted a holiday party to benefit “God’s Love We Deliver” at Thompson Hotel’s Smyth Tribeca on Saturday night. The whole room danced up a storm while Mark deejayed, having braved the Blizzard of ‘09 to get there. Attendees included: photographer Terry Richardson, model Agyness Deyn, and actors Will Arnett, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Matt Dillon, Mary Louise Parker, Josh Hartnett and newly single Jake Gyllenhaal.
Like Just Jared on Facebook