Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler chats away on his phone while waiting around on Monday (February 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk recently told the UK’s Daily Record that he’s well aware of the rumors that he and his co-stars are romantically linked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if I was linked to Craig [Ferguson, his How To Train Your Dragon co-star],” Gerry laughed.

“But maybe they’ll come up with a way to say I had an affair with the dragon. Or that I had sex with all of them.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Beverly Hills…

gerard butler beverly hills headset 01

• An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All
JewelryMaker @ 02/01/2010 at 7:29 pm

Well, hello there Gerry.

JewelryMaker @ 02/01/2010 at 7:31 pm

Looks like he is growing out a beard instead of just scruff. Looks good.

Shave your neck, Gerry!

Well, he’s letting people know he didn’t hook up with desperate Jennifer Aniston.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/01/2010 at 7:35 pm

Love the longer beard. Keep growing it. And the hair too. :-)

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 7:36 pm

Is he talking to a phone sex line?

someone can explain me why JustJared has a big crush with the guy?
i see here every 2 days!!

a famous person is standing around

I definitely like him the hairier the better. He’s also looking leaner and less mooby.

notcharming @ 02/01/2010 at 7:50 pm

@gossiphound: I like the look.
His phone is a sex line. Man/fame ***** and all.

what he really wanted to say to the UK paper ” Yes, keep talking about me. Everybody wants me. I am such a stud.”

I guess he will be wearing those jeans for the next 2 weeks.

JewelryMaker @ 02/01/2010 at 7:57 pm

He really looks good without his d-bag ‘friends’.

Good God he’s gorgeous!!! Love the beard, he doesn’t have to shave his neck or anything else … he’s just gorgeous. <3

He looks great, love the shirt.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had sex with the dragon either.
But then again, I would hope the dragon would have more common sense then that.

Yeah, he is gorgeous. I hope he lets his beard growing longer, definitively sexier than the light scruff. Come on Gerry, you can survive Maniston.

I never believed he had anything going with Aniston. Craig Ferguson I will definitely believe. I saw him on Craig’s show and I thought they were going to go at it right on the TV. They were flirting so hard it was embarrassing. Looks like he’s preparing us to hear about on set shennannigans.

notcharming @ 02/01/2010 at 8:06 pm

@Wishdone: The donkey didn’t.

KyrieM : she survived him.

Hot man. No class.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/01/2010 at 8:08 pm

@KyrieM:
From your mouth to God’s ears. :-)

@ManLESSton, I likely: From your mouth to God’s ears. :-)
It’s not over yet, he has to survive Huvane ’till the end of March. In that case, I don’t envy him.
@notcharming: douchebag or not, IMO he’s still more gorgeous than the average looking 40-year-old guy. As I said, just my opinion.. of course.

Gerry, keep doing your thing… you’ll be free soon. Next time, be smarter.

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 8:15 pm

Young female blogger reports from Post Grammy Party, funny.

Excerpt:

Around 12:15 am Gaga has left. Gerard Butler has used a lame line on me. James Marsden still hasn’t left his wife for me. I’m getting bored. ABro is swaying and offending even more guys. The veggie hot dogs are gone. We decide it’s time to call it a night.

notcharming @ 02/01/2010 at 8:16 pm

@KyrieM: I agree he is beautiful. I just wish there was character that came with it. I hoped to see both inside and out. I know…I’m too idealistic.

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 8:17 pm

Did you see that Sandler has cast Aniston in his next movie? Doesn’t everything Sandler touch turn to gold?

Better to have sex with a dragon rather than Aniston!!! BLAH!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All