Jude Law: Czech Film Fest This Summer!

Jude Law: Czech Film Fest This Summer!

Jude Law arrives in Surrey, England after a train ride from London on Wednesday (June 9).

The 37-year-old British actor grabbed a cab and went on his way.

It was announced earlier today that Jude will be honored for his work at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival in the Czech Republic this July.

The Talented Mr. Ripley – which earned Jude an Oscar nod – will screen at the festival!

jude law train to surrey 01
jude law train to surrey 02
jude law train to surrey 03
jude law train to surrey 04

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wish i could be there! that is one of my favorite films.

omg jared, u and i r on the same page!! i just searched yer site for new jude threads and my wish is granted haha yer the best jared!!

Thanks Jared. Always good to see Jude!

Always handsome. Saw Sienna and Jude on Popsugar!

Annie Rich @ 06/09/2010 at 8:56 pm

Love him. So handsome.

*blows kisses at Jude*

dolorescraegt @ 06/09/2010 at 9:50 pm

jared thanks…there were also some wonderful photos of jude and sienna leaving the ivy resturant in london. they both looked radiant. apparently they are very happy. i think jude’s kids might be in surrey…they have a house there….

dolorescraegt @ 06/09/2010 at 9:54 pm

he’s receiving the president’s award for film acheivment and is up for a tony this sunday for hamlet…..amazing actor……

Is it cool to roll-up your jeans? I always want to do it but I feel like an idiot walking around like that.

He’s so lame.

Wow, winning this is like winning a citizenship award in 3rd grade spelling. He’s been pathetic for quite some time.

It’s funny do see these Jude morons drooling all over Sienna when they couldn’t stand her a year ago. Talk about pathetic.

Judesie!!!!

Annie Rich @ 06/10/2010 at 12:24 am

@Leeza: Still don t like Sienna or Think she is particuarly(?) pretty.

Hi everybody,

Does someone know what is the name of the pair of shoes Jude wears ?
Sorry for my English, I’m French.

Thanks in advance.

dulce mirita @ 06/10/2010 at 4:44 am

Bravo for Jude on getting this honour at one of the most prestigious central-europe film festival¡¡ Wish him all the luck in the world in taking home as well a Tony, richly deserverd¡

by the way, the snickers are a nike’s ones, very stylish¡¡

I wish paps would leave Jude alone & stop taking pics from his private live.

ps. I meant to write life, not live :)

He did amazing work on that film. One of my faves as well.

yes thats awesome i am from czech republic.i hope that i´ll see him

Very good film, I loved him so much in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

As a fellow professional from the fashion market, I found your net web site to become useful. I’ve usually been in enjoy with fashion all my life so I’ve developed a forum for market experts to return collectively and discuss all issues trend. I’ve gained a couple great tips for my word wide web page from studying this

so cool.Very good film, I loved him so much in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All