Alexander Skarsgard: Hot, Flat, and Crowded!

Alexander Skarsgard: Hot, Flat, and Crowded!

True Blood‘s Alexander Skarsgard arrives back home to Los Angeles via LAX airport with his Battleship director Peter Berg on Saturday (July 10).

The pair just returned from Honolulu, Hawaii, where they worked on their new movie, Battleship.

Alex was seen carrying around the book, “Hot, Flat, and Crowded 2.0,” which explains why we need a green revolution – and how it can renew America. Looks like Alex is looking into the perils of our resource-strapped world!

15+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard back from his trip to Hawaii…

alexander skarsgard hot flat crowded 01
alexander skarsgard hot flat crowded 15

Credit: Matei H; Photos: Bauergriffinonline, INFdaily
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Peter Berg

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All

@Fishy:

Its the Swede in me… you know… being drunk all the time… I need to pause between the lines…

Let’s see, from the latest pics of Alex walking thru the airport, I’ve come to the conclusion he’s shallow, revolting, shameless, gross,ugly and disgusting. He has horrible hair and clothes and he’s just using that book as a prop to make up for the gas guzzling car he bought. And based on the video I watched this morning, he is always drunk! How does he ever get any work done!? And let’s not forget this oldie but goodie. HE HAS THE WORST PR TEAM EVER! HE SHOULD GET HIS ADVICE FROM THE JJ posters! AND IF I SAY ALL THAT IN ALL CAPS IT IS SO TRUE AND SO VERY IMPORTANT EVEN IF POSTING IN ALL CAPS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I HAVE AN IQ OF A 5 YEAR OLD I’LL GET 20 PLUS SIGNS!Also, I know he is gay from that video. I had ALL my gay and bi friends watch it and they ALL SO agree. HE IS SO GAY. I wrote that in all caps so it is very important and very true. And yes, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough should be Skarsworth’s role models! That’s the funniest thing I’ve read this morning. Tears coming from my eyes I’m laughing so hard. Let’s find out the PR team that put those two wackadoodles together and hook them up with Skarsworth. Maybe the four of them can go on a double-date? Yes, this is all very entertaining and and a fun way to spend a morning. Kiss, kiss. You guys crack me up ever so much. Thanks for an entertaining morning.

There is a book about Alex! It’s very good, hot & steamy! But definitely not for the kiddies! You can actually check out free chapters @
Booksie Address: http://www.booksie.com/Nina_Simone

rock n roll queen @ 07/11/2010 at 11:16 am

reality check im from greece not sweden so alex is not my boy n beleive me if i ever moved out i would go to another european country not america it might be a shock for u but here we dont consider us the country of opportunities i dont hate the us but i absolutely hate puritanism n people judgin others without knowin them n u seem to have lots of it

Please when he goes to Europe I hope he stays and doesn’t come back. And he can take the starf*cker with him so she can pollute all of
Sweden. We will keep Orlando, Miranda, Bale, Worthington, Bana, Crowe, Cassell, and well course, the best still comes from us and that is Johnny Depp.
I bet Alex never thought that Americans would criticize him for a sports car. Well, yes, dumb f*ck we did and do and will continue to do so just like we criticize your choice in dating a homewrecking, anorexic, cranked out, on her knees sk*nk. And why? Because Alex is a dishonest person who says that he likes one thing and then does the complete opposite. And we will continue to call him STOOPID because he makes it TOO EASY!!!! Now have a good day f*ckers!

Tall, lanky and HOT @ 07/11/2010 at 11:37 am

He’s cute – thin but cute. And he’s TALL — yummi! He’s got a layback boyish charm.

I would love to see if all of your mistakes were published. We have all dated people we shouldn’t, owned things that weren’t eco-friendly, left our homes less than perfect, etc. I know that he has chosen this career and the paparazzi (and backlash) come with it, but lay off the hate. If you don’t like him or his choices, don’t read about him, pure and simple.

Hawaii did him some good. He looks refreshed and the sun bleached his hair a bit.

The video was done when they were in Greenland in the winter with his Beyond the Pole cast members. There is nothing to do in Greenland except stay inside, get drunk and dance in your long underwear. He was being funny, and everyone at the party was roaring with laughter.

I think he’s a good dancer. I bet DWTS would love to get him if they could!

Sure, you can get drunk and dance around. But a straight guy, even one so drunk that he is barely standing, would NEVER lick his male friend, or bite his rear.
I have always heard it said that alcohol brings out the truth.
Just another H’wood closet case.

rock n roll queen @ 07/11/2010 at 12:04 pm

weird wow thats a lot of swearin n unpoliteness dont be so uncivilised greeks do tht too sometimes but not for ridiculous reasons otherwise everyone lauphs at u did u know that alex should be the least of ur problems regardin environmental pollution did u know that american industry is responsible for 25% of the worlds greenhouse gashes n they disagreed to sign the kyoto protocol to reduse them plus i dont know or like this girl n i bet u dont know her either so callin her names like this proves ur immaturity

@@108: Actually I believe you are wrong. If it had been the two of them maybe… but not in a group of mixed people. Some men (not many Americans) are not so uptight about things. He was going for laughs IMO.

I only find him hot as Eric. True Blood Sunday is here!!

True: he is gorgeous-nice body- beautifull and almost perfect face
True:his arrogant attitude make everybody hates him, he has to show more Humility…bc other wise he will loose more and more fans. Sometimes I have the feeling that he thinks that he is the last man all over the earth…Put your foot down…Is he friend of Jude Law?

Wow some of u lot really can hate on someone u dont know and will probably never meet…?

As for all this rubbish about the video proving he’s gay or bi… Oh please! To me its a guy worse 4 wear who is comfortable with who he is and his sexuality, entertaining his friends/collegues and simply having a laugh! I’m a Brit and i see this behaviour most weekends with my male friends and even my boyfriend, so maybe it is a culteral difference!

I’m from Kate’s hometown in MA. My older brother was in her graduating class. First of all, she’s a natural blonde – she moved here when she was about 13 and was blonde then. More importantly, she’s a really nice, cool girl.

@Greta:

A natural blond with dark roots. Since you know her so well, why don’t you post some pictures?

CanadaGirl @ 07/11/2010 at 1:11 pm

@blood: If you google a few of his other GFs, you’d see he typically likes more down to earth women. I still don’t believe that they’re together. The whole thing smacks of show-mance because they’re in a film together.

Reasonable Doubt @ 07/11/2010 at 1:12 pm

Whoa!
Just like the other poster said, I can’t believe I come back from vacation only to find an all out war going on in Alex fan land?
After having caught up on the latest Alex-Kate photo ops, You have to admit that regardless of who we all side with or how we all perceive Alex now…
That the PR agency representing him had better get their sh*t together and FAST!
How in the world that PR agency can stay in business with such p*ss-poor handling is beyond me!
Because the impressions are ,as it stands right now….
1) The “Gay Rumor” has a questionable supporting video
2) The “Gay Rumor” has a supporting cast of an unsubstantiated, and apparently untouchable “girlfriend” as it’s ONLY example of false hood.
3) The ” Environmentally conscientious beliefs” are BOTH supported and shot down simultaneously by a “GO GREEN” book in one hand and while there’s a gas guzzler in the garage.
WOW! COME ON …It’s ALL getting a little hard to overlook and KEEP finding plausible excuses for don’t you think?

CanadaGirl @ 07/11/2010 at 1:19 pm

@OK: Gustaf is NOT bi-sexual. It was a rumour.

He looks better @ 07/11/2010 at 1:23 pm

The trip to Hawaii did him good. He looks so much better. He is a good looking guy and a talented actor. The video is what it is, people are going to judge it based on their own values, even though it looked like they were all drunk and having fun. Do HW romances ever last? If they are living together I wonder if he walks first into the room.:) First in the shower, first to have coffee, first to have control over the remote.:)

@Greta: You shouldn’t even bother posting a pro-Kate comment over here, these people are crazy. Mostly they are jealous Alex fangirls, and their new thing is to rip poor Alex to shreds. They want to call him gay, out of their anger. If he was gay, he would come out and say it.

@Clue
Do you have pictures of everyone from your hometown? You’ll just have to trust me. Doesn’t matter to me if you choose not to believe me.

I believe you @ 07/11/2010 at 1:29 pm

@Greta: Pretty brave of you to post in this hostile environment. They are all riled up right now. I am guessing they are getting ready for the enemy offensive. They don’t know how, when, or where and it is driving people nuts.

Get your facts straight before putting them out there.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All