Katie Holmes Hurries to Hollywood Meeting

Katie Holmes Hurries to Hollywood Meeting

Katie Holmes hurries to a meeting on Thursday (July 29) on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood.

The 31-year-old actress paired her casual chic outfit with Christian Louboutin peeptoe heels!

Katie is back in town after shooting next year’s History Channel miniseries The Kennedys in Toronto, Canada. Katie plays the role of Jacqueline Kennedy to Greg Kinnear‘s JFK!

FYI: Katie is carrying a brown Ferragamo bag from the F/W 10 collection.

20+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes hurrying to a meeting…

katie holmes meeting louboutin heels 01
katie holmes meeting louboutin heels 19
katie holmes meeting louboutin heels 20
katie holmes meeting louboutin heels 21

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Lucky Charm @ 07/29/2010 at 6:01 pm

And the newsworthy part of this story would be….?

lexy hates bilson @ 07/29/2010 at 6:08 pm

She’s Mrs. Tom Cruise…but I agree most of the stuff JJ posts isn’t newsworthy but at least Katie is a real celeb and working actress!

Pete Henderson @ 07/29/2010 at 6:14 pm

Katie Holmes is so sexy, Tom is lucky guy!

Poor thing, major case of herpes on the lips. Ouch that’s gotta hurt.

And as usual the woman is in bad need of a competent stylist. Sorry hon, Suri’s choices just aren’t doin’ it for us.

@dani:
*yawn* Go back to your Kidman thread, dani and leave Katie alone.

Katie looks great. Love the simple chic outfit.

it is a tad bit nasty that katie is always breaking out with herpes sores on her lips. i wonder what is stressing her out

“Katie Holmes hurries to a meeting on Friday (July 29) on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood..

July 29 is today, Thursday. If her meeting is indeed on Friday, why would she be hurrying?

There are morons writing this crap and making a living at it. What is wrong with this picture?

Miss Suri Jackson @ 07/29/2010 at 8:07 pm

Katie should have gone to PaceyCon. Then maybe people would have remembered that she used to be human.
PACEY-CON!! :-)

Rosemary's Baby @ 07/29/2010 at 8:30 pm

I’m actually getting a little nervous here. There was the weird way that Katie had her t-shirt “tucked-in” last week. Now she’s wearing a long-sleeved layered outfit in July in L.A..(?)
Ugh!!! If Tom was able to finally able to knock her up, I’m going to be sick. Hopefully it was via a petrie dish.
Maybe she made an agreement that she’s carry his spawn if he’d finally let Suri see her real daddy.

Katie is a great looking young woman, who has a beautiful family, is busy with her career and has the admiration and respect of her co stars , producers , creators and directors, not only now , but always.

she makes the WORST choices for her massive cankles.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... @ 07/29/2010 at 8:55 pm

she is soooooooo boring.

AngelMartinez @ 07/29/2010 at 9:06 pm

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE FINISHED FILMING THE KENNEDY’S MINI SERIES ALREADY???? THE FILMING HAD BARELY STARTED!!!! IS KATIE’S JACKIE-O IN ONLY TWO SCENES??? IS THIS A MISPRINT TOO? (BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT IS THURSDAY NOT FRIDAY). I AM AWARE THAT NOWADAYS THINGS ARE BEING FILMED QUICKLY, BUT STILL…
ALSO SHE IS HERPES RIDDLED AND DISGUSTS ME! REPULSIVE FAMILY, ALL 3 OF THEM.

I am a single ex marine i am rich but lonely,i wanna find a wowan who can

love me back so i uploaded my living photos on uniformedkiss dot com under my

username of hotlove, as far as i know, its the best club for seeking Army,

Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters, as

well as civilians, veterans etc. Hope u dont mind that i am a ex marine,

check it out .I am serious

…can’t stand Katie. She’s pathetic and phony. The Cruises need to move on to Europe where he’s still liked.

Is Katie buying her clothes at Baby Gap or has she put on some weight?

jolly folly @ 07/29/2010 at 11:10 pm

@rainbow:

Simple and chic? Hahaha. She looks awful. Shoes are great, but not with this outfit. Pants accentuate her big hips and thighs and draw attention to her large calves. Blouse and that awful jacket thing is very unflattering to her figure as well as wrinkled. Not to mention her hair looks dirty.

Simple and chic? More like drab and uninspired.

Cutest girl in Hollywood . A real cutiepie with her hair up, a sassy beauty with her hair long and natural.

She is too cute and he is an idiot.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No…not move to Europe…..to another planet where they really belong!

move to Planet Cruise Control.

LOL

You’re a moron, #9.

I LOVE HER SIMPLE LOOK!
CLASSY!

Tommy is bangin Cameron — their performance on Top GEAR- dead givaway. everybody talking and everybody thinkin.

dearest Pacman don’t tell me you havn’t noticed your buddy tOMMY playing up a storm with CAM. first NIC, then KATE,now CAM.
mrs Holmes must be thinking–i knew this was going to happen to my daughter sooner or later . too bad she didn’t listen she’s probably thinking. but Katie is not a Nic, Suri will not be given to Tommy she is a different kettle of a mommy.
give it 2 months packman, when tommy gets enamoured , the consequences are quick,no looking back .
Friends my ****.

If I see one more headline about the greatness of Katie Holmes being defined by her sending cookies and cupcakes to her movie sets, I’m going to projectile vomit all over my computer monitor.
We know she believes in a human need for massive amounts of sugar.
Stepford wife thinking: Cake is sweet. People like sweets. Therefore If I give people cake they will like me and that makes me sweet.
We’ve seen Suri with plenty of oversized pastries (most of which I think I would have cut or broken into a smaller portion for my 2,3,4 year old…but of course**sarcasm inserted** Scientology children are far more advanced than “common” children and can make their own healthy dietary decisions.)
AND NEVER FORGET: “Pacey Witter is the greatest character in television history. Ever. Period.”
KEEP PACEY-CON ALIIIVE!!!