Anderson Cooper: Lace, London, & Lady Gaga!

Anderson Cooper: Lace, London, & Lady Gaga!

Lady Gaga greets Anderson Cooper with a big hug on Saturday (October 23) in London, England.

The 24-year-old pop star met up with The Silver Fox near the Thames River to chat about her forthcoming album.

“About to do my very first interview for Born This Way, I’m so excited and happy! Have all little monsters in my heart to carry with me xx MM” Gaga wrote on her Twitter page.

Gaga recently told fans at a concert in Oslo, Norway that she’s working on the album while on the road.

“People say to me, ‘Why don’t you wait until the tour is over to finish your album?’ and I’ll say, ‘First off, all my fans are not going to wait that long. I have to keep my fans happy,” she said, according to MTV News. “But secondly, I get so much inspiration every night when I get to be here with you.’

gaga cooper london 00
gaga cooper london 01
gaga cooper london 02
gaga cooper london 03
gaga cooper london 04
gaga cooper london 05
gaga cooper london 06
gaga cooper london 07
gaga cooper london 08

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

haha, nice pictures. Now I wonder if Lady Gaga could make Mr. Cooper dance in public….

Im happy. And so exited!! I’m one of the little monsters in her heart to go with her. MMC xoxo

i love seeing her smiling and happy :D

IliveIexist @ 10/23/2010 at 1:06 pm

Shocking outfit but I love her whorish ways

Gaga is the best! Can’t wait for the album.

Anderson looks like he is in heaven. Gays love their queen Gaga and I don’t blame them, she’s great.

@IliveIexist: not that shocking for gaga……anyway, these pics are cute!

both of them don’t smile THAT so these pics are refreshing

Awesome, both of them are assets to society. Hopefully her new album is as successful as the others, but she shouldn’t overwork herself.

that *much*

I really LOVE how insane she is !

Not impressed @ 10/23/2010 at 2:36 pm

A face only a mother could love…

@ So cute: she is not only the Queen of the gays, but of straights as well
I am a straight guy and i love Gaga, and all my friends love her too.

over-over-overrated

come out of the closet @ 10/23/2010 at 3:29 pm

I can’t stand this hypocrite ******, come out of the closet already Anderson.

I absolutely LOVE Anderson Cooper! I would want to give him a hug too! And Lady Gaga is as always amazing!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/23/2010 at 5:21 pm

HAHAHA I love her hair !!! how three colors blend lol.

Both are worthy of the celebrity title, yet I favour Anderson Cooper over Lady Gaga. He also intrigues me with the ‘mystery’ of his sexuality.

What are her and her monsters going to do when the next Big Pop Gimmick arises…..Surely most will hop on that bandwagon, because thats what most of her fans contrive of… Band wagoners

I Cant stand this arrogant, over-exposed women.

The Silver FOx AND the QUEEN????? Be still my heart! Can’t wait for this interview. Gagagaohmamamama!

aubreygirl @ 10/23/2010 at 9:18 pm

girlfriend be looking like she just walked off of jersey shore. luvs it. i knew gaga was an inner guidette.

she peaked already plus, if you wanna be the next Madonna you cant have drugs and alcohol in the equation.

waffle bowl @ 10/24/2010 at 2:26 am

@DION-ISH: Should someone who’s ALWAYS defending Rihanna’s so-called creativity really be the one to trask-talk Gaga? Threatened much? Anywho, I’m not a Gaga fan, but I do respect her talent and work ethic, and I must add that she looks great in these pics.

That hair color with the stripes was used back in ’07 by ”Scene queens” on Myspace LOL. Google KiKi Kannibal and you’ll see.

If you click and enlarge the last picture of AC & Gaga on the top row of the photo group, you can see Anderson’s boyfriend Benjamin in the background looking sexy and trying to be incognito.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All