Taylor Swift Heads Home -- Sans Jake Gyllenhaal

Taylor Swift Heads Home -- Sans Jake Gyllenhaal

Taylor Swift and a bodyguard head back to her car after visiting a house on Sunday (November 28) in Nashville, Tennessee.

The 20-year-old country star and rumored new boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal, 29, spent time together during the Thanksgiving holiday.

The two first grabbed lattes in Brooklyn then were spotted at another coffee shop in Nashville.

“So thankful for so much. And also for the NBC special Speak Now that comes on at 8/7c, and all the fans who made it possible. Check it out?” Taylor tweeted.

taylor swift home 01
taylor swift home 02
taylor swift home 03
taylor swift home 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Taylor and Jake
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, well she’s got more candle power than General Electric.

oh dear god nooooo! jake you should know better!!

Taylor doesn’t wear ****** clothes, sing sexual songs…So she is immature. Please, she seems like a professional, level headed young woman…

If Jake likes her then the Negative people can eat rocks..

sunflower @ 11/28/2010 at 7:44 pm

Wonder who took this picture! LOL!!! All this stuff is staged to look like it is not planned, but the people taking the pictures are hired help.
Guess Jake was outa there once he got his photo op. Jake. You don’t need to do this. Really.

Jake flew in, did his photo op and left. Just like his photo ops in his showmance with Reese. Taylor is such a young girl to already be a professional beard. Doesn’t she want a real boyfriend or is she not allowed to go on dates with boys by herself without a chaperone yet.

i’m sure the paparrazi are now in nashville the minute they found out jake was there…for all we know, jake could still be in the house or in the backyard waiting to be picked up….lol

she still acts like a bloody child!

Jake is still in Nashville. They were just spotted grocery shopping. All you haters going to have to get over it cause he’s here to stay.

MichaelBoston @ 11/28/2010 at 8:34 pm

LOL, come on now, who really believes this?? Jake (or Toothy), everyone knows, just come out and be honest with yourself… you’d be a great example for the younger gay community that it’s not OK to be silent.

I love Taylor, I really do.
But Jake is like, what, nine years older than her? What if this is John Mayer all over again? Well, if the girl is happy(and I think she is) we shouldn’t complain. What happens, happens, and Taylor is still being loved by fans(like me).

She looks a bit tired in this picture. Oh well:)

Next song @ 11/28/2010 at 8:52 pm

It’s funny how she is taller than her own body guard. She’s like 5′ 11″ and has HUGE feet. She falls in love with every guy who gives her a second look. That’s called being an insecure girl with daddy issues. Guess she didn’t learn her lesson about dating older men from John Mayer. So we will wait for the next “He is a jerk” song about Jake. Joe, John, Jake. Hilarious.

happy couple @ 11/28/2010 at 9:00 pm

Good girls usually take it up the butt so they can tell everyone they are still “virgins”. We all know toothy a.k.a. Jake likes to give it in the butt so this could work out just fine. She can go around saying she is still a virgin while bending over and getting it from a gay man who will show up just for the pictures. LOL going to a coffee shop near Vanderbilt University for a “low-key” date. Kids are VAnderbilt can pick her out of a line up but couldn’t tell you who the president of the U.S.A. is. She knew they would take a picture and release it. This is her peeps.

Love This Couple!! @ 11/28/2010 at 9:05 pm

I love this couple. I have never in my life got into a celebrity couple until this one. I guess I like it because they are the unpredicted couple. They are both beautiful, down to earth, and just want somebody to love. I don’t think the age difference matters. They see something in each other than what people sitting behind their computers see. I wish them the best of luck!!

Honestly guys, in this day and age, age is nothing but a number. She’ll be 21 soon, so let’s throw that out the window. Taylor seems like a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders. She’s grown up a lot. If her and Jake make each other happy, then who cares?

If he were dating Miley Cyrus then I would understand the outrage. Taylor’s a respectable girl. She’s 20 and you don’t see her walking around half naked, drinking, and partying. Just chill. -_-

Other couples have a large age gap but no other couple has the woman pretending to be a 14 year old little girl. That’s what’s creepy about this relationship. Taylor Swift acts 14, makes hearts, does glitter projects for fun, sings about highschool type relationship. Jake Gyllenhaal looks like he is in his 40′s and acts older than his age. It’s like an older guy going and picking up a little girl from the junior high school playground. It’s gross. Maybe if she acts her true age it would be different.

Chicago marathon, eh? If you check her twitter account, she started running way back in August – Jake’s an avid runner. She also tweeted about reading cooking books – Jake’s a self-proclaimed prolific chef. These two have known each other longer than everyone realizes. Wonder what else she’s changing in her life to attract/keep him.

I saw them myself this afternoon in Whole Foods in Nashville around 3pm. So, if it was a photo op, they screwed it up because there were no paps anywhere around at all. But, if she left this afternoon, what the heck were they shopping for? Snacks for the trip? Jake was wearing sunglasses inside, which was kind of silly. I mean, everyone knew who they were. She had tremendous bedhead. Or she brushed her curly hair which should never be done.

***Paula*** @ 11/28/2010 at 9:27 pm

For a chance to win the Koini Club contest to meet Taylor Swift or JB in Europe click this link : http://www.koiniclub.com/ref/C-15-80119220

@Julie: I agree. I also think Jake has changed some things about himself too. I don’t know if you watched him on Regis and Kelly, but he said something that caught me off guard. He said he has a sensitive side and that he “loves to hug.” He then proceded to hug Regis and Kelly. As we all know Taylor is the most hugging celeb in the world. I seriously love this couple. They are too cute for words. I wish them the best of luck.

This bodyguard looks exactly like Jake’s . . the one who’s always with him at premiers and such. I bet this is his detail sent to protect her.

I just threw up… hate them together, it will never last

Who’s house is this and who was she visiting?

I hope Taylor doesn’t mind watching her new bf get-it-on with other women in movies. He does that. Wonder if she’s even seen Love and Other Drugs yet….

ihatejake @ 11/28/2010 at 9:54 pm

Can’t stand Jake, he is a arrogant ***** who hangs with women who have more money than him and eats up the publicity. He will always be a B actor most all his movies are terrible. He hung with Reese for as long as she could stand him and when she finally kicked him to the curb he goes out and finds another rich more popular than him girl. I hope Taylor wises up and dumps him too and I hope she hasn’t had sex with this creep yet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All